Author's Chapter Notes:
A little something to tide you over until the next chapter...

JC rolled over with a contented sigh, he felt so relaxed.  His eyes popped open as he recalled the events of the past 24 hours.  Getting up on his elbows, he looked around for Liz, she wasn’t in the bed and the bathroom was dark and empty. 

But just as he noticed a note on her pillow, the door softly opened and she tiptoed in, trying to stay quiet.  She put the bags smelling of breakfast down on the dresser before she looked at him. 

Seeing his intense gaze, a light blush crossed her cheeks as her eyes moved down his bare chest down to the sheet at his lap, which left little to the imagination. 

“Morning, are you hungry?”  Liz stopped pulling items out of the bag and stared. 

JC threw the sheet off and stood, confident in his nakedness.  “I’m starving.”  Moving to stand in front of Liz, he grasped her chin in his hand and lifted her gaze to meet his.  “For you.”

Her breath caught in her throat as he placed his hands at the hem of her shirt before sliding them underneath to touch her warm skin.  His hands wrapped around her waist and rose, skimming her sides as he lifted the shirt up her body.  His eyes disappeared from view as he lifted the shirt over her head and arms.  He tossed it to the side before his hands immediately returned to her body.  This time they slid just underneath the waistband of her jeans, a smile tugging at his lips as he eyes moved from her face down her body to where his hands caressed. 

Liz’s legs weakened to the point where she had to grab the dresser behind her to remain standing.  He made quick work of the button, but then slowly lowered the zipper, taunting her with his light touch.  He pushed the jeans over her hips then gravity took over until they pooled at her feet and she stepped out of them. 

With one hand, he softly placed his fingertips on her lips, appreciating their softness.  He left her lips and traced a path down her neck and over her chest that rose and fell with every breath.  Pausing in his trek, he lightly caressed the tops of her breasts with the back of his fingers, loving the delicate lace of her bra against her skin.  His quest continued over her stomach until he reached her panties. 

Liz’s gasp was swallowed by JC as he finally succumbed to temptation and pressed his lips to hers at the same time his strong hands went to her waist and lifted her into his arousal.  Her arms grabbed at him desperately as he spun her around and backed her toward their bed. 

Their legs tangled as they moved as one.  Their lips never broke contact as they tumbled sideways onto the bed; JC’s arms stopped him from crushing his bride as he rolled over her.  He pulled back a few inches; his world was only the woman in his arms. 

“You are beautiful.”  He murmured as he undid the clasp to her bra.  He was surprised when she stiffened and shoved at his shoulder. 

“What are you doing?”  She yelled over his shoulder.

“What the -?”  JC looked over his shoulder and saw a maid standing there red-faced with a stack of sheets.  He scrambled to pull the blanket up and cover them as the maid stuttered. 

“I’m sorry – I didn’t – I knocked –”  She dropped the sheets she was carrying and ran out of the room, slamming the door behind her. 

JC collapsed on his side in disbelief, one arm over Liz’s stomach, trying to gain control of his thoughts.  Liz lay next to him, laughing.  “That was a new experience.”

 “So you don’t often have maids barge into your hotel rooms?”  Liz’s eyes sparkled at him mischievously.

“Uh no, the guys…security – yes, even an occasional fan that tried to sneak in, but never a maid while I am trying to make love to my wife.”

“Let me up and I’ll lock the door.”  She rose and wrapped the sheet the maid had dropped around her so that she could put the Do Not Disturb sign out and lock the deadbolt in place.      

Sauntering back to the bed, Liz dropped the sheet and let the bra fall to the floor.  JC watched from his position on the bed where he had rolled to his back and stacked his hands behind his head.  The blue eyes burned with need as he followed her every movement.  Crawling up the bed on all fours, Liz straddled his body and sat on his thighs before she stretched out on top of him, her hands linking with his above their heads. 

“Now…where were we?”

Chapter End Notes:
Please review!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: proposal marriedjc jc