Author's Chapter Notes:

"What happened last night?"

Lance’s eyes shot opened and he nearly fell off the bed. He heard footsteps scrambling down the hall and the door to Lance’s room swung open only to reveal a very shocked JC wearing a bathrobe and a toothbrush in his mouth.

 

He saw that Lance and Tiffani were naked, well Lance was, but Tiffani was only half naked, she pulled the covers up and started to cry.

 

“What’s going on I heard someone scre-WHOA.” Chris nearly bumped into JC and Justin who followed him after.

 

“Tiffani honey what?” Agatha called out down the hall, she stopped when she her and him together in the room.

 

She frowned at them, but frowned at Lance more, because she saw that Tiffani was crying.

 

“Oh my god Lance what the hell happened here?” JC yelled, he didn’t have that much toothpaste in his mouth so he spoke before his anger overtook him.

 

“I-I uh.” Lance stammered, and went to grab a towel to cover himself.

 

At that moment Tiffani got up from the bed and took the blanket with her to the bathroom and slammed the door.

 

JC winced and turned to Lance, who felt like he was boring holes into his head by the way he was staring at him.

 

“You better tell me what happened or-JC was cut off because Lance spoke up.

 

“JC, I swear, I didn’t do anything, she was not herself last night, and I just-“

 

“What you took advantage of her because she was not herself?” JC was steamed.

 

“No! It was not like that, honest, I just, if you would let me speak.”

 

“I don’t wanna hear it Lance, I can’t believe that you-JC just let out a sigh and walked away from him, walked away from everyone.

 

Agatha looked at him with sad eyes and entered the room. “Step outside Lance please.” She murmured, “I want to talk to my daughter alone.”

 

Lance didn’t say anything but speed-walked out of the room, who bumped into Justin, Chris, Joey and Kelly, who all huddled to see what was all the commotion about, they too left to leave Agatha alone with her daughter.

 

“Sweetie?” Agatha knocked on the door. “May I come in?”

 

Tiffani didn’t say anything but unlocked the door, to reveal a distraught young girl who looked terrible. She was sitting at the end of the tub with the blanket still wrapped around her.

 

“What happened last night?” Agatha asked softly.

 

“I-I don’t know mom, the only thing I drank was light rum and mojito, I drank it before and nothing like this happened to me, I don’t even remember how I got like this.” She motioned to her mom.

 

“I feel like I’ve been violated and used.” Tiffani cried. She thought that she had lost her innocence which was why she was bleeding, she didn’t know that this was just mother nature that came for her monthly visit, one problem? It was coming stronger than ever before.

 

“Sweetie, why don’t you take a shower okay? I’ll go get you some feminine products that I have in my purse okay?”

 

With her mom away, Tiffani was crying excessively, she felt her world crumble; she didn’t know that it was mother nature bringing her monthly gift. But thought otherwise, she really thought that she lost her innocence

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Lance was in the bathroom down the hall with the water running, he took a shower and quickly threw on a change of clothes, he felt a knock on the door.

 

“Come in.” He called out.

 

Justin came in and closed the door behind him.

 

“May I have a word with you?” Justin said, his voice solemn.

 

Lance sighed and nodded.

 

“What happened man?” Justin asked.

 

“Justin, I did NOT make out with her last night, it may looked like it was, but I didn’t I swear.”

 

“Well then why were you naked?” Justin replied.

 

“Ok let me explain, last night we danced a slow song together, ok I admit, the way she was dancing was making me get a hard-on, and yes don’t ask why I just trying to figure out what I am myself, and so I asked her to come into my room, she agreed, but when we got there I saw that she was acting different, she said that she saw things moving and took her bra off like nothing, and she was laughing and-Lance was cut off by Justin

 

“And how many drinks she had?” Justin said.

 

“I don’t know, the only thing she drank was a light rum and mojito, that is all, and a couple of snacks, but last night, she was someone else, and so I left her on the bed, I went to the bathroom and thought it over if I really wanted to do this, so I took a pack of condoms that I keep in the cupboard in my room, and I opened the bathroom door, only to find that the lights were off, I clicked it on, and I found her asleep, like really sleeping. She fell asleep without a bra and she kept her panties on, when I saw that, the only thing I did, was satisfy myself, I did not take off her panties and entered her, and did not used her, violated her in any sort of way, when I reached my peak, I just tucked her in and took my boxers off and tossed them on the floor, I turned off the light and went to bed.” Lance explained and sat down the toilet seat.

 

“So she wasn’t aware of what she was doing?” Justin asked,

 

“No, it was scary, first she was being all freaky, then she went to sleep like a log.” Lance replied.

 

Justin stared into Lance’s green eyes to see if he was telling the truth, all he saw was concern and worried looks, “Ok Lance, I believe you, but you’re gonna have to tell that to JC, he’s downstairs.”

 

Lance nodded and frowned.

 

Justin then went to reach to the door handle but stopped “Oh and Merry Christmas.” He said giving him a light smile.

 

Lance frowned “Yeah Merry Christmas.” He stared at himself once again in the mirror. “Merry Christmas to me.”.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Read and review guys. :) Thankies.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance