Author's Chapter Notes:

The next two chapters have a bit of drama in it..

Note* This has never happened to me, this is pure fiction, not to be taken seriously.

Ellen was sitting in the corner sipping on her vodka, she took a quick glance at Chris who was with Agatha, Lance at the juice bar, Tiffani at the snack bar, Joey and Kelly quietly conversing at the other end of the table; Justin and his girlfriend Jessica, and JC with Anna all minding their own business, along with some other random people, she saw Lance getting up from the seat and joining Tiffani at the snack bar, at that moment, Ellen got up from the corner and headed to where Lance and Tiffani were sitting before, she saw two glasses that still had their drinks in them, she reached into her purse and pulled out a vile of something clear, she opened it and poured its contents on one of the glass cups, which was Tiffani’s cup, she then quickly closed the vile and put it back in her purse. Ellen saw just in time Lance and Tiffani approaching.

 

“Oh hello, remember me?” Ellen asked to Lance.

 

“Ellen, from the pretzel stand right?” Lance motioned.

 

“Yeah that’s right.” Ellen smiled.

 

“Oh uh Tiffani this is Ellen, Ellen, Tiffani.” Lance introduced them to eachother.

 

“Nice to meet you Ellen.” Tiffani said giving her a wave.

 

They were making small talk when JC came up from behind Tiffani, which made Ellen flinch.

 

“Oh JC, this is Ellen, a girl I meant at the mall, she didn’t have anything to do so I invited her here today.” Lance replied.

 

“Very pleased to meet you Ellen.” JC said giving her a firm handshake.

 

Ellen shook his hand but quickly jerked away, but JC didn’t seem to notice. Just then a good song came on.

 

“Ooh I like this song.” Tiffani squealed, “who wants to dance with me?”

 

“I do.” Lance said without thinking and looked at JC who had a shocked look on his face.

 

JC smirked. “Go ahead, Lance.”

 

Lance took Tiffani to the dance floor to join the other dancers.

 

“Ooh the Cha Cha Slide!” Chris called out and skidded to the dance floor, just then Anna came in and started to dance with JC, nearly everyone had a dancing partner, soon after Ellen joined in, she had to blend into the crowd so no one won’t suspect anything.

 

Eleven-o’clock at night, party was still going strong.

Tiffani’s felt a bit weird, she only drank two glasses of light rum and mojito, then some soda and a couple of snacks from the snack bar.

 

“Tiff you have been dancing for hours, aren’t you tired?” Lance asked.

 

“No I’m fine, I’m having a good time really Lance.” Tiffani said giving him a light smile.

 

Lance just shrugged but continued drinking his beer, he was a bit tipsy but he had his senses, kinda, he was watching her dance, and the way she was dancing was making him hard, he placed the drink down and went up to her and started dancing with her.

 

It was a slow song, and he started caressing her from bottom up.

 

“Lance.” She whispered. “I thought you were-

 

“I don’t know Tiff, but it must be these drinks I’m drinking, but I want you, and I want you now.”

 

Tiffani squinted at him and snaked her arms around his neck, “well then take me.” She whispered back.

 

Lance took her by the arm and led her upstairs to his room. The crowd was lessening, so maybe nobody noticed.

 

Meanwhile, in the room, Lance saw something different about Tiffani, he was a bit scared at first, because all of sudden she started laughing, doubling over, for no reason, well maybe it was the alcohol talking.

 

“Tiff, I don’t think we should do this.” Lance murmered, the way she was acting was killing the mood.

 

Tiffani then glared at him but took her bra off anyway, Lance’s eyes went wide, and she waved back at him. She then started playing with a thread on Lance’s bed; she was staring hard at the thread thinking that it was gonna move or something.

 

“Did you see that? It moved.” Tiffani said pointing at the bed.

 

“Tiffani, nothing moved, I-I uh I’m gonna use the bathroom okay?” Lance replied and opened the bathroom door that was in the room, he locked it.

 

“Ok, something is wrong here, I don’t think it wasn’t supposed to be like this.” Lance frowned and looked in the mirror, he did looked tipsy, but he had a clear head, but if Tiffani drank also then why was she acting like that. He got a pack of condoms from the cupboard in the bathroom, he tore off the packet and slowly opened the door. His body wanted her, but his mind and heart were thinking something else.

 

The light was off. “Tiff?” He called out.

 

No response, he turned the lamp back on and saw Tiffani had her eyes closed, “she fell asleep?!”

 

To his surprise she was asleep, but she didn’t put her bra back on, little did he realize that his knees were on her thighs, she didn’t take her panties off, and he wanted to leave it like that, so he decided to satisfy himself instead, he left his boxers on and starting going at it, he reached his peak quickly, he moaned silently to himself in pleasure, he felt his load being released in his boxer pants. “God that felt so good.” Even though Tiffani didn’t feel anything, he then got off the bed and took his boxer shorts and tossed them on the floor, he turned off the light and went to sleep.

 

Christmas morning

Tiffani awoke with a massive headache, and was in a strange bed.

 

“Where am I?” Tiffani took a quick glance and saw a stranger in her bed, she frowned and felt something wet in between the sheets, she saw some dark-colored liquid between her panties, and it passed through the sheets, she saw that she wasn’t wearing any bra either. Looking at the stranger next to her bed, she peeked who it was and screamed.

Chapter End Notes:
Hope your enjoying the story.. :P


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance