Author's Chapter Notes:

I do not know any of *NSYNC's assistants, families, friends. I only own the characters.

Anyway, party at Lance's house..lolz

“Mom? Where’s my red dress?” Tiffani called out from her room.

 

“It’s in the closet isn’t it, that’s where I saw it.” Agatha called back.

 

Tiffani heard footsteps coming up the stairs and saw that it was her mom.”

 

“I checked there, but I don’t see anything.” Tiffani groaned.

 

“Tiff, it’s right here.” Agatha looked behind the closet and there was the red dress.

 

“Yay, thanks mom.” Tiffani held the dress in her hands and twirled it around.

 

“What time is Lance’s party again?” Agatha said heading down the hall to her room.

 

“Around seven.” Tiffani replied.

 

“She looked at the clock on the counter, it’s almost four, so we have some time.” Agatha replied and checked her closet for her favorite shoes, “gee I hope Max didn’t take them and bury them in the yard again.”

 

Tiffani laughed. “Hey mom, so what do you think of Lance’s house, and the rest of the guys and their families.”

 

“They are really nice and generous, I’m looking forward to this party, I like that Chris guy, he was the one that introduced me to the rest of the family.

 

“He’s single.” Tiffani smirked.

 

“Tiffani Anderson!” Agatha scolded.

 

“What mom, I’m just trying to set you up someone.” Tiffani giggled.

 

“I like him, but not like that.” Agatha shook her head, “Found them!.” She bent down to pick up the shoes and waved it in the air.

 

“I hope they still fit.” Agatha frowned and put her foot in the black high-heeled shoes, they were comfortable for a little bit.

 

“They still look good Mom.” Tiffani said giving her a thumbs up.

 

“You think?” Agatha did a little pose in the mirror.

 

“Now all you have to do is wash up, get your hair done, and all that jazz.” Tiffani explained with a little wave of her fingers.

 

“Ok, I’m gonna wear a skirt and that red blouse I bought the other day.” Agatha smiled.

 

“I like that blouse on you and you can wear with that black skirt.” Tiffani added, picking the skirt up that was on the bed.

 

“Ok, well I’m gonna take a shower first, then you can finish up here alright?” Agatha said.

 

Tiffani nodded and picked up the remaining clothes that were on the bed, and hanged it up on the closet.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

At Lance’s house

“Ok how many people are gonna be here.” Justin asked Joey who was helping Kelly setting the table.

 

Well, according to what Lisa said, I think approximately a pretty good crowd, you know how Lance is when it comes to parties.” Joey added.

 

“Daddy.” Briahna asked her dad.

 

“What is it sweetheart?” Joey said.

 

“Can I have a snack?” Briahna asked politely.

 

“I don’t know, can you?” Joey said with a wink of an eye.

 

Briahna laughed, “I mean, may I have a snack?”

 

“Yes you may.” Joey added and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

 

Kelly just smiled and watched Briahna took a couple of cookies from the counter and scooted away to join the other kids who were talking excitedly and watching Christmas movies.

 

Just then they heard a car pull up on the driveway, Justin jumped off the couch and see who it was, it was Chris and Lance that arrived from the mall.

 

Justin opened the door and led them inside, and saw that Chris had something to say, with the way his face was scrunched up.

 

“What’s wrong with Chris?” Justin asked Lance.

 

“Oh he’s just a bit mad cause I invited a girl that knew who we were and she didn’t have anything to do on Christmas Eve, and so yeah, I invited her.” Lance rambled.

 

Justin cocked his eyebrow. “And-you invited her because?

 

“She seemed nice, and she was working at the pretzel stand so I didn’t wanna leave her there with nothing to do on Christmas Eve.”

 

Justin sighed “Lance you are a sap, really you are, I know you and Southern Hospitality ways get you to invite strangers that you don’t really know, but I’m not saying anything, I mean I’m from the South and you don’t see me inviting random people.”

 

“I know that Curly, but I just didn’t wanna leave her there you know.” Lance added.

 

“Ok yeah, it’s your party, so do what you want.” Justin replied getting up from the sofa, and heading into the kitchen to grab a soda.

 

“Don’t get mad at me Justin.” Lance said putting a hand on his shoulder.

 

“I’m not mad, it’s Christmas Eve you know, you are excused.” Justin said giving him a wink.

 

“Thanks.” Lance added.

 

Seven o’clock at night.

Lance’s house was booming with holiday music, remixes and slow songs, and Tiffani and her mom had just arrived at the mansion. The whole driveway was filled with cars and SUVs of all sorts, and Christmas lights and decorations all around. It looked really amazing.

 

“Why do I feel so nervous?” Tiffani asked her mom Agatha who had her hands gripped tightly on the steering wheel.

 

“Maybe it’s all these people that are here” Agatha said and turned off the engine of her car.

 

“Ok, well we have to go in anyway.” Tiffani added and opened the passenger door, with Agatha following suit. They headed to the massive front door and she rang the doorbell.

 

Seconds later, the door swung open to reveal a woman with a brown bun on her head, and some curls dangling from the side of the bun, she was wearing a black cocktail dress and some flats.

 

“Hi I’m Lisa, Lance’s assistant.” She greeted and gave them both handshakes.

 

“Nice to meet you Lisa, I’m Tiffani and this is my mom Agatha.” Tiffani replied flashing a smile.

 

“Oh Tiffani, um your JC’s sister right? He was looking for you; you’ll find him at the buffet table.” Lisa said and invited them both in.

 

“Thank you.” Tiffani gave Lisa a smile and headed to the foyer, she saw people she never really knew, she waved, and they waved back.

 

“Who are all these people?” Agatha whispered in Tiffani’s ear.

 

“They must be friends of Lance or just friends of all the guys.” Tiffani whispered back.

 

Soon after Tiffani found JC chowing down at the buffet table that the caterers created, he, Chris, Joey were all there.

 

“Don’t eat all the croutons now Jace.” Chris smirked.

 

“I’m not gonna eat it all Chris, besides there are plenty of croutons and food for everyone.” JC replied making a face at Chris.

 

Chris saw who was approaching at the table, it was Tiffani and Agatha.

 

Chris was stunned by how they both looked, he liked the way Agatha looked. “Agatha, you look very beautiful tonight.” He replied and gave her kiss on the hand.

 

Agatha lightly blushed and giggled a little. “Why thank you Chris, you look pretty handsome yourself.” Chris was wearing a black tux, with a red dress shirt underneath.

 

“Thank you.” He replied and gave her a warm smile, which made Agatha melt a little bit. “ok what is happening here, I like him, but the way he smiling and the way he’s staring at me is making me think something more beyond.” Agatha thought to herself.

 

“Um where is the juice bar?” Agatha said nervously.

 

“It’s over there.” Joey added and pointed to the direction where the juice bar was.

 

“Thank you Joey, I’ll see you later Tiff.” Chris grabbed Agatha by the arm and took her to the juice bar.

 

Tiffani giggled and saw JC. “Hi Josh, you look great.” She beamed.

 

“Same to you, oh and uh Anna is here, she went to the dessert table I think.” JC added.

 

Before Tiffani can speak up, she saw Anna coming up with a plate full of cupcakes.

 

“These cupcakes rock!” Anna said out-loud. She stopped when she saw Tiffani at the table.

 

“Hi girl!” Anna said, and placed the plate of cupcakes on the counter and gave her a hug, she slapped JC’s hand cause he was about to take a cupcake from the plate.

 

“Hey!” JC said, pulling his hand back.

 

“You can have some later.” Anna replied with a smirk.

 

JC just stared at her with a goofy grin, he already knew what she meant, and bit his lip.

 

Tiffani saw them both flirting with eachother, and shook her head, she went to the juice bar, there were Chris and Agatha conversing already starting with their drinks.

 

‘Hey what are you guys drinking?” She asked.

 

“Just some wine.” Agatha replied.

 

“I’m drinking a beer.” Chris grinned and wiggled his eyebrows.

 

She ordered a light rum and mojito and took a sip of it. “Yeah that’s the stuff.” She said to herself.

 

Tiffani saw Lance with a daiquiri in his hand, and headed to where Chris and the rest of the guys were.

 

“Hey Tiffani, enjoying the party?” Lance added.

 

“Yeah I really like how everything was decorated, and do you know all these people?” Tiffani added with a laugh and turned to him. His eyes are so green, he was wearing a black tux with a white dress shirt underneath, he looked AMAZING, well for a gay guy. Tiffani thought to herself.

 

“Some I do and some just come here from a friend of a friend.”  Lance replied with a chuckle.

 

Tiffani nodded in agreement and continued drinking her drink. “I’m gonna go get an appetizer, be right back.” She got off from the little cushioned stools and headed to the snack bar.

 

Lance saw the way her body swayed in the dark, that red dress that she wore hugged her in all the right places,. “Ok Lance, stop, you are going insane, this girl is just a friend, nothing more, snap out of it, I think this drink is getting to me.” Lance argued with himself.

 

He continued sipping and decided to still keep the feelings hidden, he was unaware that he was being watched, and it was not by the any of the guys or their families, it was Ellen, the pretzel girl.

 

Chapter End Notes:
I hope you are all enjoying the story, I'll update soon.. :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance