Author's Chapter Notes:
Chris is suspicious about the pretzel girl named Ellen, hmm....

“My feet hurt!” Chris whined.

 

“Oh Chris, quit your whining, we’ve only been shopping for an hour.” Lance chuckled at his older friend. He and Chris were doing some last minute shopping at the mall, apparently Lance forgot to get a gift for his assistant Lisa, he decided to get something small but thoughtful.

 

“Lance, do you have to get her something?” Chris groaned and sat on a bench, he saw people back and forth, laughing, and happily jolly.

 

“I have too Chris, it’s not right.” Lance replied.

 

“Get her a teddy bear and that’s it.” Chris said.

 

“No Chris, I’m not getting her that, I wanna get something cute, I’m sorry but that’s just the way I am.” Lance explained.

 

Chris just scoffed and scanned the area, he saw a pretzel stand and decided to go order some, he tapped on Lance’s shoulder. “I’m gonna go get a pretzel you want anything?” He asked.

 

“Yeah give me a cheese one and a slushee.” Lance replied.

 

The line was a little long, “wow, looks like people are hungry for pretzels.” He muttered to himself, it was his turn to go to the line, as he approached the woman, he stopped short, the woman looked so familiar to him, but he didn’t quite put his finger on it.

 

“May I help you?” The woman said. She was tall, blonde hair, and dark brown eyes, wearing her uniform, Chris saw her name tag “Ellen.”

 

“Uh, yeah let me have two cheesy pretzels and a slushee please.” Chris asked.

 

“Coming right up.” Ellen said and flashed him a smile.

 

Chris returned the smile, but there was something about her, that didn’t feel right, he was gonna say something when he felt a tap on a shoulder.

 

“Chris, look I found the perfect gift.” Lance beamed and pulled out a necklace from the glittery bag. The necklace had a dolphin on it, and a couple of charms, it was cute.

 

“That’s nice, I’m sure she’ll love it.” Chris said sarcastically.

 

Lance made a face at Chris and saw the cashier at the stand, she took a quick glance at Lance and she smiled.

 

“I know who you guys are.” Ellen whispered.

 

Chris and Lance exchanged glances.

 

“Lance Bass and Chris Kirkpatrick.” Ellen smiled.

 

“Must you say our full names?” Chris muttered and took the bag from the girl and paid her.

 

“Hey uh, I’m having a Christmas party over at my house, you wanna come?” Lance asked.

 

Chris punched him on the arm, “Lance, he hissed.”

 

“Well, since she knows who we are, might as well invite her over, the more the merrier is what I always say.” Lance said and looked at Ellen.

 

“I don’t have anything to do on Christmas Eve, so yeah I’ll come.” She replied. “Just give me the address.”

 

Lance took a napkin from the counter and wrote down the address. “Here you go.”

 

Ellen took the address and read it over silently to herself, “Ok, thank you.”

 

Lance smiled and Chris just gave a nod, and Ellen watched the two of them walk away with an evil grin.

 

“So far, so good.” She thought to herself.

 

 

“You don’t even know this girl!” Chris asked.

 

“Chris, it’s my party, my rules, I can invite whoever I want.” Lance argued.

 

Chris and Lance were heading out of the mall bickering with eachother and holding bags.

 

“But what if she’s some psycho killer on the loose.” Chris replied.

 

“Please Chris, do you honestly think that?” Lance said with a scoff.

 

“Well after what happened to all of us before, it’s hard to trust people, I mean, she looks so familiar to me, that is what it’s bothering me, I have this feeling about her that I do not like, you know I get those feelings from time to time.” Chris explained.

 

“But Chris, maybe when she comes over tonight, you can get to know her better okay?” Lance replied giving him a warm smile.

 

Chris let out a sigh “Ok, I hope you’re doing the right thing though.”

 

“Don’t worry Chris, everything will be fine.” Lance said and popped the trunk open of his car and put the bags in the back.

 

Chris just shrugged and hopped in the passenger seat, and together they drove off into the direction of his house.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Read and review.. thanks. :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance