Author's Chapter Notes:
Lance develops new feelings towards Tiffani, but he doesn't know to tell her.

“Wow Lance, is it just me or did your house get bigger?” Joey said with a chuckle.

 

“Haha, no Joey, it’s still the same size, its been a while since you guys were here, maybe that’s why.” Lance replied.

 

Lance saw Chris heading into Lance’s room, and let out a laugh. “When did you paint your walls red and purple?” He called out.

 

“Um..whats wrong with it Chris, is it a bad color?” Lance said.

 

“No, its  just that red and purple are such bold colors, for like a wild person, like me.” Chris grinned.

 

“Well, I can be wild to Chris.” Lance said with a chuckle.

 

“Um yeah, you were always the dorky one, everyone knows that I’m the crazy, wild one, you know that Poofoo.” Chris smirked and poked Lance’s nose.

 

“Just wait for the Christmas party.” Lance replied with a mischievous smile.

 

“Eww, just don’t touch me.” Chris let out a fake squeal and went to join the rest of the guys and families that were in awe of Lance’s house, which was partially decorated with Christmas decorations and a big tree with dozens of white lights.

 

Lance stayed in his room for a while, unpacking his stuff, he was thinking about Tiffani, he had some sort of crush on her, he was just waiting for her to get here, but even though he was gay, why did he had a feeling towards her, maybe he was bi. Heck, he didn’t even know himself, he didn’t wanna let his true feelings out yet, cause JC seemed very protective of her, maybe this was all just a misunderstanding, maybe he had these feelings, but she didn’t and he was getting all worked up over nothing. He stopped daydreaming when he heard a horn outside, he peeked to the window and saw that it was JC and Tiffani pulling up on his driveway, he decided to do change into more comfortable clothes, a pair a sweatpants and a white-tee. He heard Justin opening the door.

 

 

“Welcome to Lance’s humble abode my lady.”  Justin greeted and took her in holding her hand and placing a light kiss on it.

 

Tiffani blushed and giggled, while JC just shook his head and headed to where the Christmas tree was, he saw that their were some gifts already at the bottom of the tree, he saw a couple of small ones and a few big ones. He couldn’t wait for this party, he too was also looking forward to it, this was one of his favorite holidays, besides Thanksgiving, he smiled to himself when he saw Lance coming down from the hallway, he had an awkward look on his face, and changed into something more comfortable.

 

“Hey Jace, what’s up?” Lance asked.

 

“Um..I like the tree, its really pretty, are you feeling okay?” JC said.

 

“Oh yeah, I’m fine, just a little tired from the trip that’s all.” Lance replied with a shrug.

 

“Ok, but you know you can tell me anything right?” JC asked.

 

Lance nodded but didn’t say anything, he forced a smile and in return JC smiled.

 

He felt a tap on the shoulder, and saw that Joey was eating a bag of Doritos. “I hope you don’t mind, but I found these in the pantry and I was hungry.”

 

“That was my last bag.” Lance whined and Joey just grinned, “I’ll send Lisa to go the supermarket later, we have to restock our fridge anyway.”

 

“When Joey’s around always have extra food.”  JC and Lance replied in unison.

 

The rest of the guys and their families unpacked their belongings, and try to settle everything JC saw that Tiffani was getting comfortable with all of them, that was a good sign. She was calling someone.

 

“Hey mom.” She greeted.

 

“Hey sweetie, so where are you? Are you at Josh’s house or who?” Agatha replied.

 

“I’m at Lance’s house, I’m gonna give you the address so you can come see, his house is really awesome, I’m just amazed at how it looks.” Tiffani beamed.

 

“That sounds wonderful, hold on, let me get a pen.” Agatha said.

 

Tiffani could hear on the other line papers rustling. “Ok what’s his address?”

 

Tiffani gave her the address

 

“And that’s in Beverly Hills right?” Agatha replied.

 

“Yep.” Tiffani asked.

 

“Ok, see you then, I’ll text you if I get lost or something.” Agatha let out a laugh

 

“Alright later.” Tiffani pressed the end button and looked at JC, who was sitting next to her on the sofa.

 

“Your mom’s coming?” JC asked.

 

“Yeah she is, so I gave her the address, I gotta tell Lance so that way he could know.” Tiffani said and rose up from the sofa heading towards where Lance was, who was talking to his mother about something.

 

She tapped him on the shoulder “Hey Lance?”

 

“Yeah?” He greeted.

 

“My mom is coming over and I gave her your address, so is that okay with you?” Tiffani asked.

 

“Oh yeah its fine Tiff, I would like to meet your mother, the more the merrier.” Lance replied, giving her a smile.

 

“Thanks.” She said, returning the smile and headed back to where JC was sitting.

 

Lance saw her walk away, JC was right, he knew that something was up with him; Lance just didn’t know how to tell him or her. He decided to keep his feelings to himself, until further notice.

Chapter End Notes:
Read and review..thanks. :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance