Author's Chapter Notes:

Fireworks display and BBQ at Joey's house.. lolz

Last chapter by the way.. :)

One Month Later, July 4th 2009

“I can’t believe you let the hot dogs get burned Jace, this is the third one.” Chris argued.

 

“Burnt hot dogs aren’t that bad, they taste pretty good, right Joey?” JC joked and looked over at Joey who was eating the hot dog and giving him a thumbs up.

 

Chris just sighed and took the ketchup from JC’s hand, “Give me that!” The two of them bickered and shoved eachother back and forth, “Just wait, when we go to the pool later, I’m gonna get you.”

 

“You guys are so hilarious.” Tiffani replied, grabbing a few cups and pouring Pepsi into them.

 

Tiffani was at a BBQ in Orlando with her mom Agatha, her husband Lance, her brother JC, and the rest of the *NSYNC guys. Joey had an annual BBQ bash every Fourth of July over at his house and invited his friends to hang out and lounge by the pool, there was a park that was near him, and they always had a great view to see the fireworks.

 

“Marco.” Joey asked. He heard giggles in the water, “I’m coming to get you Bri.” He chuckled.

 

His daughter was playing in the pool with him, along with her other cousins, who also joined in the fun.

 

Justin watched with his girlfriend Jess from the beach chair and smiled, “Aren’t the kids cute?” She asked.

 

Justin took his shades off and looked at her, “Yes and no.”

 

“Justin, what is it with you and kids, don’t you want to have a family of our own?” Jessica told him.

 

“I like kids, but not now, you know, I hope you understand.” Justin grinned.

 

“Having kids is a big responsibility you know.” Kelly asked, who was sitting next to her.

 

“Yeah, and you’re expecting.” Jessica said.

 

“This is my second child.” Kelly let out a happy sigh patting her stomach, “but I’m not looking forward to go into labor, that’s the most difficult part.”

 

Justin then spoke up, “See Jess? I wouldn’t want you to be doing that now, I don’t like seeing you in pain, you might slap me or something.” He chuckled then got off from the beach chair and headed towards the pool. Feeling the water with his toes, he was about to go in and when he felt that he was pushed from behind.

 

When Justin emerged from the surface, he saw Jessica was laughing with Kelly.

 

“Not funny!” Justin cried.

 

“Oh come on Justin, don’t be such a baby.” Lance said, drinking his Barq’s Cream soda, which was one of his favorite drinks.

 

Justin just scoffed and went on to swim to join the others.

 

Later in the evening.

 

“Hey that’s my chair I got there first!” Chris whined.

 

“It doesn’t matter Chris, just sit there and shush.” JC chuckled.

 

“Chris, we’re gonna see the fireworks anyway, we have a great view.” Joey added, sitting next to his wife and kid.

 

Chris sat next to his mom, JC, and Anna, who had a few glow sticks and were waving them in the air. Tiffani sat next to her, and to Lance, in between. Agatha was also next to Chris along with all of the kids that were surrounding them, a few of them jumped when they all heard the boom, signaling that the Fireworks were starting.

 

“Ooh look at that one, its pretty.” Briahna said.

 

“It is isn’t it?”

 

Justin and Jessica were also in the crowd, cuddled together and watching the beautiful display, the fifty countdown began everyone was excited.

 

“Just wait for the boom!” Chris said happily, its my favorite part.

 

After all of the fireworks were finished, JC and Anna, Lance and Tiffani, Justin and Jessica were all in a little smooch fest.

 

“Hey you six lovebirds, you guys wanna get a room first before you all go any further?” Chris joked.

 

They all stopped kissing and grinned at eachother.

 

“There’s three guest rooms at my house so enjoy yourselves.” Joey added with a wink.

 

Chris made a face, “You guys are sick.”

 

Agatha laughed at that and went to go join Beverly and Chris to go help clean up, with Joey following close behind.

 

Tiffani headed inside to the kitchen to get some trash bags and bumped into JC.

 

“You’re doing pretty good for yourself now huh?” You have a single out, you had a movie role, well we did, and I myself, have an album coming out soon, that’ll be a great collabo you know.” JC said.

 

“Yeah I’m very proud of you, you worked really hard for that, you pushed me at first and I got the hang of it, thank you for everything.” Tiffani replied giving him a hug.

 

“I’m very proud of you, you are one brave girl you know that? You overcame plenty of obstacles in your life and you are a wife of one of my best friends, please don’t make me an uncle anytime soon.” JC joked.

 

Tiffani laughed, “Oh no, that’s gonna wait until I’m twenty-seven or something, how bout you, you and Anna have a pretty good relationship.

 

“Uh, yes we do, but not now, I have to think about it first.” JC chuckled.

 

Lance and Anna came into the kitchen and wondered what was taking so long for the trashbags.

 

“Aww, you guys having a moment?” Anna gushed.

 

“Yeah they are having a brother and sister moment.” Lance joked.

 

JC and Tiffani just laughed and gave Anna and Lance the empty trash bags, and headed outside the four of them.

 

Tiffani was thankful for everything that has happened in the past, she went from a plain ordinary girl, to being married with Lance Bass, and having the rest of the *NSYNC guys as her family. And if you go back to the beginning of the story, it all started when she first auditioned for “ABDC” gave back JC’s wallet, who as what she thought was just an everyday famous guy, little did she know, that JC was just Josh, her big brother, and without him, she probably wouldn’t even met the rest of his friends, and live the life that she had now, sure, she had many obstacles in her life, on some nights, she cried in her sleep for having bad days, but one by one, she conquered them, and in the end, it was all worth it.

 

Chapter End Notes:
This is the last chapter..yay! Thanks to all who have been sticking with me until the end, wow..since Christmas huh?? LOL I hope you guys enjoyed the story though, I don't think it wasn't my best stories, but I'm sure it was a good read.. :) Reviews would be nice...thankies.. :P

Completed
theusagirl is the author of 26 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Merry Christmas to me/Let the Holidays roll also liked 7 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance