Author's Chapter Notes:
Starstruck

“Places everyone!” Monique, the makeup artist announced to all the people in the room, Tiffani watched as they all scurried to their spots.

 

“Lance, its so good see you.” Monique said, giving him a hug.

 

“It’s good to see you as well.” Lance told her.

 

“Who’s this beautiful young lady?” Monique asked him, motioning to Tiffani.

 

“This is my wife Tiffani, Tiffani Anderson.” Lance said proudly putting his arm around her.

 

“Your wife, you didn’t tell me you got married?”

 

“That’s because it was kinda if a private wedding, so no one really knew anything, just a close-knit.” Lance grinned.

 

Monique just stared at him and frowned, “And what, my invite got lost in the mail?”

 

“You weren’t in town, you were having trouble with your husband remember?” Lance explained.

 

“Oh yeah, that’s right, you called me, I’m sorry, I forgot.” Monique told him.

 

Monique stared into space for a moment, but continued, “I found him with another woman.”

 

“I’m sorry about that.” Tiffani said quietly.

 

“It’s alright girl, there’s plenty of men in the sea, and birds in the air, I’m sure I’ll find someone, I mean who can resist this.” Monique joked.

 

That sent a laugh, Monique then showed Tiffani around the movie area and into the makeup room.”

 

“Girl, I would love to paint your face, I can make you look like a star.”  Monique told her.

 

“Oh I couldn’t, I never really wore any makeup much.” Tiffani said, she felt suddenly very shy.

 

Just then Benjamin the co-star of the film, “Monique, where did you put my shoes?”

 

“I left them in your locker.” Monique said simply, dabbing a blush on Tiffani’s face, Lance went to go talk to the director for the movie.

 

“It’s not there.” Benjamin huffed.

 

“Well, that’s where I saw it, check again.”

 

Benjamin saw Tiffani and smiled, “Hey there, who’s this? Is she a new girl?”

 

“She’s Lance’s wife, so don’t even think about it.” Monique smirked.

 

“Lance is married?” Ben asked in shock.

 

“Uh yeah, they married recently; they had a private wedding and everything.”

 

“Wow, I’m happy for them, hey would you like to be in a scene with me?” Ben told Tiffani.

 

“That depends what kind of scene it is.”

 

“I play the bad guy and I have to run behind you.” Ben said, a mischievous grin on his face.

 

“Thanks, but no thanks, no running for me.”

 

“Aww, ,maybe you can do a scene with your hubby then.” Ben replied with a wink.

 

Tiffani was about to speak up when her phone started ringing, she saw that it was JC.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Tiff, how are you, and where are you?” JC asked.

 

“I’m good, I’m with Lance at this movie place, behind the scenes stuff you know.”

 

“Really? You’re gonna be a movie?”

 

“Well, I don’t know yet, but you can come, maybe we can hang out, all three of us or something.”

 

“I would like to, the finale for ABDC is coming up, then that’s it.”

 

“It’s over already?” Tiffani said.

 

“Yeah it is, sad isn’t it?”

 

“But it feels like the show just started.” Tiffani continued.

 

“Yeah it feels like that, but I guess it’s over already, anyway, I’ve been to that behind the scenes place where Lance is, I’ll be there soon, I was just heading out of the venue.”

 

“Ok, see you soon.” Tiffani replied.

 

JC then pressed the end call on the phone and drove to the direction of where the place was.

 

Tiffani then put the phone in the pocket.

 

“Who was that?” Monique wondered.

 

“My brother.” Tiffani said simply, “You’ll find out who he is soon enough.”

 

Monique was quiet for a moment but didn’t say anything.

 

A couple minutes later

“Oh my god you didn’t tell me your brother was JC Chasez?!’ Monique practically shouted.

 

“Yep, it’s a long story.” Tiffani added and went up to JC to give him a hug.

 

“Hey honey.”

 

Monique was stunned for a moment and shook JC’s hand, “Hi.” She whispered.

 

Tiffani chuckled for a moment; she was amazed that some girls still got star-struck whenever they saw him.

 

“Hey Jace.” Lance called out to him, “I heard you were coming, would you like to be a scene with us?”

 

“Depends what kind of scene.” JC asked, sitting down on one of the chairs in the room, with a few people that were all gawking at him, mostly girls.

 

Lance explained the scene to him, and he agreed; then all three of them went to go sign the paperwork.

 

After the scene was over..

 

“I never knew making a movie like that would be kind of fun, your face was priceless when the ghost was mentioned.” Tiffani told JC with a laugh.

 

“I didn’t know that there was gonna be a “ghost” involved.” JC asked.

 

“Well, it wasn’t really a ghost it was just a bad guy played by Ben.” Lance chuckled.

 

The three headed out of the movie place and were all hungry, so they all agreed to go out and grab some pizza.

 

“Pizza sounds good.” JC said.

 

“Of course it does, you love food.” Tiffani added.

 

“Yeah I do, don’t we all, we love good food.”

 

They all laughed and headed to their cars to go to the pizza place.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Don't know if the next chapter would be my last.. *thinks*



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance