Author's Chapter Notes:

Moving day..

A few days later

“I want you to move in with me.” Lance blurted out to Tiffani.

 

“What?” Tiffani said looking at him confused.

 

Lance and Tiffani were at the park, they agreed to go out for a summer evening, and were having a nice time.

 

“I said I want you to move in with me, we are a married couple now, we have to live together, so what do you think?”

 

Tiffani bit her lip, “You know, that never occurred to me, I guess I forgot about the idea of moving in with you, cause I’m so used to living at my house, it just kinda slipped my mind.”

 

Lance sighed, “It’s okay, I guess you really didn’t know, the marriage thing hasn’t settled in you yet hasn’t it?”

 

“A little, but I do love you Lance, really I do.”

 

“I know you do, that’s why I want you to move in with me, duh.” Lance joked.

 

Tiffani shoved him on the shoulder, “I can move some stuff today, I’m not doing anything at the moment.”

 

“Sure okay, I gotta call Lisa for some stuff, I’ll pick you up later then?” Lance asked.

 

Tiffani nodded.

 

“Ok, later babe,” he kissed her on the lips and hopped into his car, and drove off.

 

Meanwhile, Tiffani decided to leave as well, so she got into her car and drove to her house as well.

 

At Tiffani’s house

 

“Mom?” Yoo hoo! Are you home?” Tiffani called out.

 

Max ran in from somewhere in the room, “Hey Maxie boy!” The dog happily wagged his tail and barked at her.

 

Tiffani then saw her mom carrying a shovel and wearing a summer dress and a sunhat on her head, she was slightly covered in dirt.

 

“What happened to you?” Tiffani said, trying not to laugh.

 

“This dog here, started digging around, I don’t know if he was burying his bones or his toys or what, but he ruined my flowers.” Agatha glared at the dog.

 

Tiffani laughed.

 

“That’s not funny.” She snapped, “I had to regroup them again, I can’t do gardening with this dog around, he plays a lot.”

 

Max put his ears down, and slowly went to Agatha.

 

“Oh no, don’t try to butter me up you-you” She tried to push the dog away, but he started to kiss her cheek.

 

Agatha saw that Tiffani was still laughing.

 

“You and him are just the same.” She sighed; the dog eventually stopped and went to lie down his doggie bed.

 

“Good, he better be tired, I need a shower.” Agatha started to take her gardening gloves off and saw that Tiffani wanted to say something to her.

 

“Is everything okay?” She asked wondering.

 

“Yeah everything’s fine, its just that Lance wants me to move in with him, and he’s wants me to sleep over at his house tonight, cause you know, we are married and all.”

 

Agatha looked at her at first then smiled, “I think that’s a wonderful idea!”

 

“It is?”

 

“Well duh of course! After all, you guys are married now, you have to live with him, its in the rule book.” Agatha laughed at the thought.

 

“But mom.”

 

“No buts, he’s right, I know you are used to living here with me, but you know, it’s a nice change, besides I’ll be here.”

 

“But you and I make such a great team together.”

 

“Exactly, and that’s fine, but now you and Lance can make a great team together, don’t worry, you will always be my first runner-up.” Agatha winked.

 

“You aren’t gonna cry are you?” Tiffani said looking at her mom intently.

 

“No, I just have something in my eye.” She chuckled, “Come here, let me hug you, with dirt and all.”

 

“Well this is real nice.” Tiffani laughed and went to hug her.

 

After their embrace, Agatha told Tiffani to go get the important stuff while she showered, then we can pop some popcorn and watch “The Breakfast Club”. 

 

Tiffani agreed and headed to her room.

 

When she got up there, the room was her, it’ll be difficult to let it go, it had lite blue walls, her dresser, a laptop on her bed, her stack of CDs on one corner, some photos of her friends, the guys.

 

She sat down on the bed and hugged her favorite plushed Snoopy and sighed.

 

“Why so glum chum?” JC asked.

 

Tiffani jumped at the sudden voice, “Josh, what are you doing here?”

 

“What am I doing here?” JC asked confused.

 

“I mean, how did you get here?”

 

“The door was open so I just walked in, Max knows me already, you have a great guard dog by the way.” JC said sarcastically.

 

“Josh, may I ask you something?” Tiffani said, motioning him to sit down next to her.

 

“Sure sweetie, anything, I saw that you were looking a bit sad, what’s on your mind?”

 

“Lance told me today that he wants to move in with me already, and yes I know that me and him are a married couple, and that it seemed like it’s the right thing to do, and I guess I’m a bit scared of-Tiffani stopped and sighed.

 

“Scared of what?” JC asked slowly.

 

“Well, I was intimate with him twice, but what if I do something that I might regret later on?”

 

“Tiff, as your big brother, I am no one how to tell you how you feel, you have to listen to your heart, eventually, he trusts you and you trust him, talk to him, I don’t think that you are gonna do something that you’ll regret, because you are an intelligent young woman, and when the time is right, not now, in the near future, maybe you and him will start a family on your own.” JC explained.

 

Tiffani nodded, “I’m just scared that’s all.”

 

“Tiff, you went on a honeymoon to Cancun for two weeks, you should’ve gotten used to him by now.” JC laughed.

 

“Yeah I did, but now I’m gonna move in with him.”

 

“And? That’s not a problem, you are just so used to living here at your house, but now it’s the time to spread your wings and fly, don’t worry, we’ll see eachother now and then right? It’s not like your gonna run away from me..”

 

Tiffani giggled, “No I won’t do that.”

 

Just then Agatha appeared in the room with a towel around her and one on her head, “Tiff, have you seen the blow-dryer, it was there and now it’s not-Agatha shrieked when she saw that JC was in the room.

 

“Oh how embarassing!” Agatha cried.

 

“Hello to you too!” JC grinned.

 

Agatha blushed and ran back to the bathroom,

 

“Hey, you don’t have to be embarrassed, I’ve seen plenty of women in towels, some took them off for me.” JC called out.

 

Tiffani gave him an eyeroll, “You are such a freak.”

 

“I’m not the only one who’s a freak honey.” JC chuckled.

 

Tiffani lightly pushed him and went back to gather her things.

 

“So, when are you gonna move in with him?” JC asked.

 

“Tonight, he wants me to sleep over there and get settled, he’s gonna come pick me up later.”

 

JC helped Tiffani take some clothes out of her closet, and put them in the backpack, when Agatha appeared in the doorway again wearing a bathrobe and her hair was curly.

 

“You have a problem.” Agatha laughed.

 

“I have a problem? You were the one that ran away.”

 

“I get embarrassed easily, it’s not everyday a guy sees me wearing only a towel you know.”

 

“You don’t have to be embarrassed, you were covered, so I didn’t see anything.” JC grinned.

 

Agatha sighed and decided to help Tiffani and JC finish up with packing.

 

 

Outside Tiffani’s house

“You got the important stuff right?” Agatha said, checking her bag for the third time.

 

“Mom, I’ll call you, Lance’s house is like an hour away.” Tiffani said

 

“I think he’s coming.” JC told them, pointing to the SUV coming down the road.

 

Sure enough, Lance pulled into the driveway and waved.

 

“Holler.” He greeted.

 

“Hey” They all greeted back.

 

“Tiff, I want you to bring your car as well, and you can follow me, is that cool?” Lance said helping her with her bag and placing it in his trunk.”

 

“Yeah that’s fine, but I need my glasses, I can’t really see in the dark, I’m blind as a bat.” Tiffani chuckled.

 

“I’ll drive slow.”

 

Tiffani nodded and saw JC and Agatha sitting there with half-smiles on their faces.

 

“I’ll see you all soon.” Tiffani said giving them both a hug.

 

“Ok.” Agatha said, her voice a bit quivery.

 

“Mom, you’re not gonna cry right?”

 

“No, no, I’m fine, really.” Agatha replied, trying to clear her throat.

 

“And as for you mister, behave yourself.” Tiffani joked.

 

“Haha, I have to go anyway, I’m gonna follow you as well, it’s dangerous to drive at night.” JC explained.

 

“Switching to daddy mode I see?”

 

“Yep.” JC smirked.

 

After putting all of the necessary belongings in Lance’s SUV, he got in his car, Tiffani got in hers, and JC got in his, and all three them left the driveway of Tiffani’s house.

 

Agatha watched them and sighed, she saw that Max was outside with her.

 

“Well Max, it’s just you and me now.”

 

The dog gave a short bark, and then left her side.

 

“Oh what, you’re gonna leave me to go hang out with your doggie friends? Well the next time you come here with burrs on your fur, don’t be whining.” She called out.

 

“This is ridiculous, I’m talking to a dog.” She thought to herself.

 

“Now my nest is really empty, I should call Chris to see how he’s doing, if not, I’ll just eat a bowl of ice cream.” Agatha smiled to herself, took a carton of “Ben and Jerry’s” ice cream, dialed Chris’s number, and popped in a movie. “Top Gun”

 

After the third ring Chris picked up.

 

“Hey Ags, what’s happening?” He greeted.

 

“My nest is empty!” She blurted out.

 

“Your nest is empty? What did the birds leave your house or something?”

 

“Yeah Tiffani went to move in with Lance, and now I’m here eating a carton of ice cream, is that a bad thing?”

 

“No, it’s a great thing, I do it all the time.” Chris joked.

 

“It’s the bachelor life for you?” Agatha added.

 

“Yep, but it’s all good fun, you don’t have to feel bad, I can keep you company, I was working on a charity event for next week actually.”

 

“You’re in Florida right?”

 

“Yeah, but’s its raining, I’m telling you this state is gonna sink soon.” Chris laughed.

 

Agatha and Chris had a great coversation, she talked about her job and how he was doing with all of the music, and working on some tunes, he even gave her some links so she can listen to them, which was nice of him. He made her laugh with his stories and jokes, it was just what Agatha needed, she didn’t even pay attention to the movie that playing aimlessly, after what seemed like hours, Chris told her that he had to take a call from his co-manager, and apologized for cutting her off. Agatha told him that he didn’t have to worry about it, cause it was all she needed, someone to talk to and make her laugh.

 

“Bye Ags, take care okay?”

 

“You too, thank you.”

 

“Anytime, what are friends for?”

 

Agatha heard the click on the other line and she let out a happy sigh, Chris was a great guy, he was not the marrying type, but he was the guy that any girl would like with a bad boy personality, though he never really showed it, but he sometimes acted that way, and it was what made Agatha care for him so much.

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far.. :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance