Author's Chapter Notes:

Souvenirs, friendships, and conversations.

“Max, put that down please.” Agatha sighed trying to take the fuzzy boot off of the dog’s mouth. She was at her house, with JC, Brian, Janet, Emily, and Edward; they were waiting for Lance and Tiffani to arrive from their trip from Cancun.

 

Max playfully dropped the fuzzy boot and went running to the other room.

 

“Sometimes I don’t know about that dog.” Agatha said, placing the fuzzy boot in the closet. Just then they all heard a horn honking outside.

 

JC leapt out the sofa rushing to the door, and the others soon followed. He flew open the door and saw Tiffani and Lance coming out of the car, while Tiny just waved at them.

 

“Thanks again Tiny, see you later.” Lance added.

 

Janet shrieked when she saw Tiffani and ran up to her, “Girl! Let me take a look at you! Ooh you got a tan, and you brought presents!” Janet rambled and was talking excitedly to her, and then went to go greet Lance, who was sharing hugs with handshakes with the other friends.

 

“Hey mom.” Tiffani greeted and pulled her into and embrace, with JC hugging her as well.

 

It was a little get together of hugs and handshakes, the Max ran out of the house and jumped on Tiffani.

 

“Maxie Poo!” Tiffani said excitedly, the dog wagged his tail happily. “And I missed you too.”

 

“Come on lets go inside, and talk some more, everyone agreed, Tiffani saw her car in the driveway.

 

“I spruced it up for you.” JC said a wink. It rained the other day, so I washed the car, inside and out.

 

“We all helped.” Brian added with a grin, and I took it for a spin and then I ran into a big ditch and then some bears came, and took the tires off and-

 

Tiffani glared at him, “You didn’t”

 

Brian grinned some more, “I’m just messing with you, I really wanted to do that though, and see how you reacted and everything.” Then he giggled and ran into the house.

 

Tiffani let out an eyeroll and went inside to join the others.

 

Meanwhile, inside the house.

 

“This is so cute, I really like it.” Emily gushed, looking at the flowery type sandals that Tiffani bought her. “Thank you.”

 

“I like this skirt.” Janet added thanks for the gift.”

 

Max was wondering what all the commotion was about and just stared at them with his tongue hanging out.

 

“I got something for you too Max.” Tiffani took a sombrero out of the bag and placed it on the dog’s head.

 

“He looks cute.” Lance chuckled.

 

“Aww is this for me?” JC said, taking a Tshirt out of the bag.

 

“How’d you guess?”

 

“It looks like me.” JC laughed, “thank you though.” He said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

 

After all of the presents and souvenirs were handed out, they all had dinner, and talked a lot about the trip, shared a few jokes, laughs. Tiffani missed it. Then it was time for her friends to go.

 

“Later guys, take care.” Tiffani waved at them, and they all drove in separate cars.

 

Lance, JC, Agatha were sitting on the porch talking.

 

“It’s a nice night” JC said, looking at the stars.

 

“Yeah it is.” Lance replied, texting on the phone, trying to see if Lisa can bring over his car so he can drive him home.

 

Seconds later, Lisa showed up, “Hey guys.” She waved, “It’s good to see you Lance and welcome back Tiff.”

 

Lance got up and gave Agatha a kiss on the cheek, a hug to JC, and a light kiss to Tiffani on the lips, which caused Tiffani to blush.

 

JC saw that and chuckled.

 

Lance then left and said goodbye again, headed to his car and drove off.

 

“Well, I’m gonna tune in guys, see you all later, night.” Agatha said, taking the empty glasses and heading inside.

 

“You blushed.” JC said out of nowwhere.

 

“I blushed?” Tiffani said looking at him.

 

“He kisses you and you automatically blush, too cute.”

 

“You blush too you know.”

 

“When Anna kisses me yeah, don’t know why, but it’s part of the fire babe.” JC said with a wink.

 

They then started to look at the stars, naming the constellations.

 

“That’s not the big dipper.” Tiffani replied squinting up at the sky.

 

“Yes it is, you are just not looking hard enough.” JC joked.

 

“Yes I am.”

 

“No you’re not.” JC grinned and started to tickle her sides.

 

“Stop it.” Tiffani laughed and giggled.

 

“Say please.”

 

“Are you kidding me right now?” Tiffani glared at him and used her free hand and squeezed his nose.

 

“Hey!” He let go of her and gently rubbed his nose.

 

Tiffani giggled and made a face.

 

JC then asked her if she wanted to attend the taping tomorrow, if you aren’t busy.

 

“Sure, I’ll come, I have to run my car anyway,”

 

“Ok, I’ll call you then.” JC said and took his keys out of his pocket. “Have a goodnight Tiff, I’m glad your back.” He gave her a hug and then walked up to his car.

 

“Bye Josh, I’m glad too.” She beamed, waved goodbye to him, and then JC drove off out of the driveway.

Chapter End Notes:

In the next chapter, Tiffani is moving in with Lance, and I just have maybe two-three chapters left, not sure..lolz



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance