Author's Chapter Notes:
Tiffani and Lance head back to LA, this is a short chapter..

Chapter 41

JC’s studio office at his house

 

“They are coming today right? Today?” JC asked, typing furiously on the keyboard on his computer.

 

“Yes Jace, they are, would you calm down?” Anna said with a chuckle.

 

“I’m sorry, its been two weeks, I mean, I spoke to her yeah, but you know, I miss her, she’s my sister.”

 

“I realize that Jace, but remember, she’s married now, you don’t have to be all overprotected about it.”

 

“I’m not overprotected.” JC said, flipping the chair around to face Anna.

 

“Really?” Anna said with a cock her of eyebrow, “you were always the daddy of the group you know.”

 

JC just grinned at her, “Daddy of the group huh?”

 

Anna knew what was coming, she backed away slowly, but before she could escape from the room, he went up and pinned her on the wall and started to kiss her all over.

 

“Jace.” She breathed, and looked at his glasses, who were foggy, Anna took his glasses off and placed them on the nearby table.

 

She then kissed him on the lips and before they knew it, they ended up on the couch, tearin eachother’s clothes off.

 

“Rock my world.” Anna said, who was pinned underneath by JC.

 

“Rock your body?” JC joked.

 

“What?” Eww? No not him.” Anna replied.

 

JC silenced her with a kiss and they continued to let nature take its course.

 

 

“Bags?”

 

“Check.”

 

“Tickets?”

 

“Check.”

 

“Passports?”

 

“Check.”

 

“Ok, we’re good, we are all set.” Lance said, double checking everything to make sure.

 

“Alright, we can go now.” Tiffani added, grabbing the key card from the table in the hotel room.

 

“The driver is already outside, so all we have to do is check out.” Lance told her.

 

Tiffani nodded and waited for Lance to finish up, and then they both headed to the hotel lobby.

 

The lady at the counter responded saying “Did you enjoy your stay with us?”

 

“Yes we did.” Tiffani said with a smile.

 

The lady at the counter smiled back and gave them a form to sign.

 

They both signed the sheet and the receipt printed out, “Thank you for everything.” Tiffani added.

 

“You are very welcome, call me Carolina.” The lady said.

 

They waved goodbye to her and headed out the door, sure enough, the driver was out parked waiting for them.

 

The man gave them a warm smile and drove to the direction to the airport.

 

They arrived there in less than an hour, and thanked the man that drove them, passing through the crowds at the airport, Lance saw a few fans huddled in a corner.

 

“Here we go again.” Lance asked Tiffani who just smiled at him.

 

The fans gave him a hug and asked him a picture and an autograph, the looks on their faces said it all. After finishing up, they thanked him and he was on his way. Soon, they were already at the airplane, this time, they took a Delta flight back to LA.

 

Ladies and Gentleman welcome aboard Delta Air flight 1265, nonstop to LAX, Los Angeles, CA departing from Cancun International Airport, please fasten your seatbelts and prepare to take off.

 

Tiffani had a grin, she was excited to go back, she missed her mom, she missed her friends, she missed her car, she missed her brother Josh, and her dog Max. She took a look at Lance and held his hand, Lance kissed gave her sweet kiss on the lips.

 

And the plane ascended into the sky.

 

Four-five hours later, time in LA, 4:30pm PST

 

“Tiff, Tiff, wake up, we’re here.” Lance said, nudging her.

 

Tiffani let out a yawn and looked out the window, she could see the Hollywood sign in the distance and smiled.

 

“Who’s picking us up?” Tiffani asked him.

 

“Tiny.” Lance said simply. “And JC, your mom, and Anna are all over at your house waiting for us.” He grinned.

 

Tiffani laughed and waited for the plane to make a complete stop, they then walked out of the plane, towards the gate, and onto the arrival area. Lance spotted Tiny from a mile away.

 

“Hey guys, did you enjoy your vacation?” Tiny asked them.

 

“We sure did, it was a little bumpy at first, but we’re okay.” Tiffani added.

 

“Yeah I heard about that, I’m glad that it’s all taken care of.” Tiny said.

 

He then motioned them to follow him to the car, and helped them with their bags, they then went inside the car, and Tiny drove them off out of the airport.

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to those have been reading, and those who have been reviewing..and those that read, but don't review. :P


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance