Author's Chapter Notes:

Gift shops and a moment in the sun.. :)

“Lance look “ABDC” is on. Tiffani said. She was at her hotel room with Lance.

 

It had been a few days since she last spoke with JC, it sure felt nice to talk to him.

 

“JC’s so proper.” Lance chuckled and plopped down the bed next to her.

 

“Right? When he’s off camera I’m sure he acts completely different.” Tiffani replied.

 

“Uh huh.” Lance said, eating some munchies.

 

They sat in silence for a while when Tiffani’s phone rang, checking her caller ID, she saw that it was her mom.

 

“Hey mom.” She greeted.

 

“Hey sweetie, it’s so good to hear from you, Josh told me that you spoke to him the other day, and he told me all about your ordeal.” Agatha told her.

 

“Yeah he did, but everything’s settled now, and nothing has gone wrong.” Tiffani continued.

 

“How’s Lance?”

 

“Lance is good, he’s right here, its raining out so we decided to stay in the room and watch TV.”

 

Agatha chuckled, “That’s not all you did huh?”

 

“Mom.” Tiffani said in a snarky tone, a light blush appeared on her cheeks, which called Lance to burst out laughing.”

 

“Your mom is awesome.” Lance beamed.

 

Tiffani gave him an eyeroll but continued talking. “How’s Max?”

 

“Max is fine, I had to ground him cause he was being a bad boy yesterday, he came home last night and I guess he was out with his doggie friends, and was covered with burrs.” Agatha explained.

 

Tiffani laughed, “I can just imagine.”

 

“So tell me, when are you coming home?” Agatha continued.

 

“Wednesday I believe.”

 

“Bring plenty of soveniers okay?”

 

“Oh I will, we were heading to the gift shop today but it’s really pouring out, so we decided to go out tomorrow, hopefully the weather will be good.” Tiffani added.

 

“Ok, take care Tiff, and be careful okay?”

 

“You too.” Tiffani waited for the click on the other end, then she hanged up her phone and smiled at herself, it felt good to talk to her mom, she saw Lance at the front door picking up something.

 

“What’s that you got there?” Tiffani said pointing at the brown bag that Lance was carrying.

 

“This is chalupa, you wants some?” Lance grinned, waving the brown bag in the air.

 

“You know, I’ve never tried those.” Tiffani replied, making a face.

 

Lance gasped, “You’ve never tried a chalupa? It’s like a taco, only better, its very common here, cause you know, we’re in Mexico.”

 

Tiffani gave him an eyeroll, and yanked the bag from his grip.

 

“Hey!” Lance called out.

 

“You want the chalupa? Come and get it.” Tiffani said with a smug on her face, she was jumping up and down on the bed, taking a peek in the bag. “Ooh this smells really good, is it chicken or beef?”

 

Lance grabbed her by the waist and started to tickle her sides, in which she bursted out laughing and he managed to grab the bag away from her.

 

“Mean.” She told him and stuck her tongue out.

 

In which he returned, Lance looked into the bag and pulled out two chalupas, “they are both chicken, so it doesn’t matter.”

 

Tiffani took the chalupa away from him and plopped down on the bed, she took a bite.

 

In between mouthfuls, she said “Hey, this is really good.”

 

Lance took a bite in his chalupa, and let out a satisfied groan. “Mmm.” He then opened the fridge and took out two cans of Pepsi, and gave it to Tiffani.

 

“Thank you.” She said, opening the can and taking a drink. “That sure hits the spot.” She added.

 

Lance snuggled next to her and said “Is “ABDC” over?”

 

“Yeah, I guess we missed it, eventually they’ll rerun it again, I don’t think we missed much.” Tiffani told him.

 

Lance took the remote and started flipping channels until he found a good movie, which was “Rush Hour.”

 

“Love this movie.” Lance told her.

 

“Me too.”

 

Both of them finished the chalupas and drank their Pepsis, and they snuggled close together and enjoyed the rest of the movie, they felt safe in eachother’s arms, while the storm was raging outside.

 

 

The next day

Tiffani and Lance were at the gift shop, just as the they predicted, the weather was beautiful and Tiffani was wearing a nice sundress that Lance had got for her, while Lance was wearing a white tanktop, and some dark navy blue shorts.

 

“Aww look at this, isn’t it cute?” Tiffani gushed showing him the brown little dog wearing a sobrero on his head, he looked like the dog from “The Simpsons”

 

“That’s a good gift for Max, that is…until he chews it up.” Lance chuckled.

 

“Haha, though I agree with you on that, maybe I can get him something else.” Tiffani added.

 

“No, but if you like it, you can get it, it’s a souvenir store, in which you can get whatever you want.” Lance continued and picking up a Hawaiian shirt, with tons of colors on it. “Chris would love this.”

 

Tiffani laughed and said, “I agree, I like it, put it on the cart.”

 

She then looked around and found a shirt that read “Someone who loves me very much went to Cancun and got me this shirt.”

 

“I found Josh’s present.” She told Lance.

 

“I love those shirts.” Lance replied and started looking at the colors and sizes so he can get one for his assistant Lisa.

 

The two of them continued shopping and when they were done, they managed to get a lot of great stuff for their friends and family back home.

 

They paid the cashier and headed out of the gift shop, a few fans recognized Lance and asked for an autograph and a picture, they were nice and weren’t crazy. And they respected him and his female companion. The fans thanked him and walked away excitedly.

 

Lance and Tiffani were on a shopping spree and took pictures of the sights that they had around the area, it was a nice outing, no trouble, nobody to ruin their moment, after all, it was their last day in Cancun, so they decided to make the most of it. They went snorkeling, sunbathing, surfing. They went to the aquarium, where they shared an intimate kiss when no one was watching. It was really romantic.

 

Then they watched the sunset together and kissed some more.

 

After their kiss, Tiffani told Lance she loved him and that this was the most amazing day that she had.

 

“Thank you.” She let out a happy sigh and scooted closer to him.

 

“You are very welcome, I’m glad that you were able to enjoy yourself, you deserve a relaxing vacation, it was a little bumpy at first, but we pulled it off huh?” Lance said, giving her a wink.

 

Tiffani just smiled and just continued watching the horizon with him; it was indeed a perfect moment.

Chapter End Notes:
I hope you guys like it, next chapter would be when Tiffani and Lance arrive back in LA.. :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance