Author's Chapter Notes:

Dinner and a phone conversation...

When Tiffani and Lance got out of the pool, it was now late, and they decided to get some dinner down at the lobby, after freshening up, they headed downstairs and waited for the elevator, at that moment, John appeared in the elevator holding a camera around his neck.

 

“Hey guys.” He greeted, “I’m sorry if I was interrupting you, but I wanted to bring you back this camera that Marcos, Anthony, and Alex had, apparently, they were taking pictures of you without you knowing.

 

Tiffani grabbed the camera from John’s hands. “So what were they, like paparazzis or something?” Tiffani replied, slightly annoyed.

 

“Kinda yeah, but they took a picture of you, and they also wanted to take more pictures of Lance punching one of the guys, you know to get you in trouble.” John explained, looking at Lance.

 

“That is so childish.” Lance scoffed.

 

“The film is all in here, so you guys can view them or delete them, and I checked to make sure they weren’t uploaded, it looks like they wanted to ruin your vacation.” John said.

 

“Yeah I guess, thank you John, it’s greatly appreciated.” Tiffani responded, feeling slightly better now that the camera was safe in her hands.

 

“No problem, where you guys are heading to?” John asked.

 

“Downstairs for dinner.” Lance replied simply.

 

“Ok cool, I’m glad I was of help, I’ll be over the office if anything.” John said with a smile.

 

Tiffani and Lance thanked him again, and the elevator doors closed again, “I’ll go put this camera in the room.” Tiffani told Lance.

 

Lance agreed and went with her to the room, he made a promise to her to not let her out of his sight.

 

Shortly after, they both headed downstairs where they sat down and ate a delicious dinner of pasta, fried shrimp, and mozzarella sticks, served with white wine, and putting all of their worries behind them.

 

 

“Great show tonight babe.” Anna told JC, who has just headed out of the venue and was heading home.

 

“Did you mean the show or the way I judged?” He replied with a chuckle, passing swiftly through cars in the downtown LA area.

 

“Both.” She said with a grin.

 

“Would you like anything to eat or something? I’m hungry, how does pizza sound?” JC asked.

 

“Sounds good, I’ll go order it so they can deliver it to your house.” Anna offered.

 

JC nodded and saw Anna pull her cellphone out and started dialing the pizza number, after a few rings they picked up.

 

“Hello, Angelos Pizza may I take your order?

 

“Yeah I’d like a large pie, extra cheese please, an order of zeppelis, and a 2 liter Pepsi.”

 

“Is that delivery or carry-out miss?”

 

“That’ll be delivery, “Anna gave them the address of where JC’s house was, and the guy told her that he’ll be there in twenty minutes.

 

Anna pressed the end button on her phone and JC spoke.

 

“Ooh extra cheese.” He replied with a playful smirk.

 

“Oh stop it.” She lightly shoved his arm and he laughed. He then made a right turn up the steep hill of Rodeo Drive, his house shortly came into view. Pulling into the driveway and closing the garage after, JC and Anna headed inside the house.

 

Just then JC’s phone started ringing, looking at the Caller ID, he saw that it was Tiffani.

 

He eagerly picked it up and practically yelled over the phone. “Tiffani!”

 

“Jeez Josh, you don’t have to yell.” Tiffani replied with a chuckle.

 

“H-How are you, how’s Cancun? Are you okay? How’s Lance, is he treating you well? Cause if he isn’t, when you guys come back I’ll give him another lecture.” JC rambled.

 

“Josh, everything is going smoothly, in fact me and Lance just sat down and are going to have dinner, what time is it over there anyway?”

 

“Um about 6:30pm, I just got out of the ABDC taping actually, and me and Anna just ordered pizza and are waiting for the delivery guy to come.” JC explained.

 

“I haven’t watched the show yet, in fact I didn’t even turn on the TV since I got here, I’ve been heading to the beach, sunbathing, and other things.” Tiffani said.

 

Something in the sound of her voice made JC question her even more, “Is that all that happened? I can tell something is bothering you.”

 

“Well, there was this problem when we were at the beach, and these so-called paparazzis started taking pictures of us during a kinda very intimate moment, but we didn’t even know that we were being photographed, but when I was sunbathing, Lance went to go grab a refill of his pina colada and these guys came out of nowhere and started groping me, but I did defend myself by kicking one of the guys in the groin, and then Lance came running and punched the guy and-

 

“Wait, Lance punched someone?” JC asked cutting her off.

 

“Yeah, then the other guy had a camera on his neck and snapped a photo, but before anything went further, the lifeguard came and we explained every detail, apparently the guys were troublemakers and were taken in.” Tiffani explained letting out a sigh of relief.

 

“So I’m guessing that these guys wanted to get Lance and you in trouble or something, and wanted to post photos on magazine covers probably saying stories that weren’t even true, how awful.” JC said with a frown.

 

“The lifeguard guy, whose name is John gave us the camera before those troublemakers did anything with it.” Tiffani responded.

 

“That’s good then, I’m glad that you told me this, and I’m glad that Lance was there to help you out, tell him I said hello.” JC called out over the phone.

 

Tiffani chuckled, when Lance grabbed the phone from Tiffani giving JC a shoutout, “Hello JC, what are youuu doing?”

 

“Hey Poofoo, I’m just waiting for the pizza guy, which I think he just came now, I see a car pull up in the driveway.”

 

“Aww, that’s nice, wait are you gonna eat the whole pie by yourself?” Lance asked amused.

 

“No, Anna is here with me,” and saw that Anna waved her hand in a wild way, she was heading to front door to go pay the pizza guy. “By the way Lance, she said hello.”

 

“Tell her I said hi back.” Lance said.

 

“Will do, oh hey listen, when are you guys gonna come home?” JC asked.

 

“A week from today, meaning next Wednesday.” Lance responded.

 

“Oh, that’s still two weeks.” JC said, with a hint of sadness in his voice.

 

“Don’t worry two weeks fly by fast, tomorrow me and Tiff are gonna see the sights and do some snorkeling.”

 

“I know, put Tiffani back on.” JC ordered.

 

“Josh?” She said putting the phone to her ear.

 

“Tiff? Take care of yourself okay, have you called your mom yet?”

 

“No I haven’t, I have to call her later.”

 

“I’ll tell her you called, so she won’t worry.” JC told her.

 

“Thanks, and don’t worry, everything’s is going to be fine, I’ll bring you a souvenir when I get back” She beamed.

 

JC just smiled and said “Ok thanks, oh and watch the show whenever you get the chance.”

 

“I will, I’ll check later when I get back the room to see if its available, I’ll let you go Josh, but not for long.” She added.

 

“Alright later.” JC continued and pressed the end call on his phone, he still had a smile.

 

“JC, if you don’t come here and get your pizza I’m gonna be the one to eat this all.” Anna called out from the kitchen.

 

“Coming.” He called back.

 

“Believe me I know how much you love food.” Anna chuckled.

 

“And everything else.” JC replied with a wink.

 

Anna laughed sarcastically, the two of them bantered some more and ate the rest of the pizza, together they ate and cuddled on the sofa watching TV.

Chapter End Notes:
I hope this chapter was okay though..thanks to those that have been reading and reviewing.  :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance