Author's Chapter Notes:

There may be a sort of drama type issue here, did you hear that JSC_OutofSync?? ;) lolz

I mean, I think so, but anyway, I came up with that idea today, looks like it's not all paradise once you have a celebrity on a beach. 

Tiffani let out a happy sigh, “this is nice, really nice, I so needed this.” She was lying down on the beach chair soaking up the warm tropical sun sipping on her pina colada with Lance who looked totally awesome in his shades and his beach shorts.

 

“I’m gonna go get a refill, be right back.” Lance took the glass cup and walked to the mini bar.

 

While Tiffani waited for him to come back, she looked around and saw a families together, kids running around, couples making out, some not even wearing a bra, minding their own business. “There is no way that I can possibly walk around here looking like that.” Tiffani muttered to herself. Just then, a shadow blocked her sunlight, taking the shades off she saw a few guys staring back at her.

 

Hey there pretty mama, you look really fine under this hot sun.”

 

Tiffani didn’t say anything, but she took the towel and covered herself.

 

One of the guys continued “You know, it’s a little hot out, you don’t need to cover yourself, take this OFF” At that moment, the guys started to grope her, and Tiffani cried for help, she happened to kick one of them in the groin, which caused him to fall down.

 

Lance was just coming out from the mini bar, holding the drinks in his hand; and from a distance, he saw what was happening and ran up and splashed the ice cold drink in the guys’ face. “Get off of her NOW” He shouted, he pulled off the man from off his wife, punching him square in the jaw, the man backed up from the sudden impact. He heard a click from a camera, and what Lance realized was that his picture was taken, showing that he punched someone and writing whatever made up story they wanted. Lance’s eyes saw who had the camera, one of the younger guys who was trying to make a run for it.

 

“Give me the camera.” Lance said through gritted teeth, his fists clenched.

 

The man shakily held the camera in his hands, the other two were down, just then a lifeguard saw what was going on from the nearby witnesses. “What seems to be the problem here, tenemos problemas aqui?”

 

Lance and Tiffani explained the whole story to the lifeguard, then he glared at the other three guys, “Marcos, Alex, and Anthony.”  The lifeguard told them, “These men right here like to take advantage of young women, molesting them in any way they can, they were in prison once before but were released when there wasn’t enough evidence found, it’s the law here.”

 

“Stupid law.” Tiffani scoffed looking away.

 

“I’m so sorry this happened to you miss, I’m gonna take them off of your hands.” The lifeguard added.

 

“He took a picture of me punching the guy, I had to.” Lance blurted.

 

“And I kicked him in the groin, I had to defend myself.” Tiffani continued.

 

“It’s a good thing you did.” The lifeguard replied with a frown, but continued “They like to cause trouble, and maybe they knew that you some famous guy and they wanted to take a picture of you so that way you can get in trouble and they would receive money.”

 

Lance shook his head silently and sat down next to his wife Tiffani.

 

The lifeguard sighed and took the three men away from them, “Oh, if you need anything, I’ll be at the booth right there,” He replied pointing at the white house near the beach entrance. “There are usually other lifeguards on duty though, so if I’m not there, just ask for John.”

 

Tiffani and Lance agreed and thanked the lifeguard for being so helpful, when he was gone along with the three men.

 

Lance spoke to Tiffani “Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah, I am now, my wrists hurt though but overall I’m okay.” Tiffani replied her voice shaky.

 

“I’m sorry I left you alone, I should’ve never did that.” Lance frowned.

 

“It’s not your fault, you didn’t know, I defended myself though, I kicked him good.” Tiffani smiled at the thought.

 

“And I knocked the other guy out.” Lance added.

 

“Yeah you did.”

 

Lance saw that Tiffani was a bit sad, “Do you wanna head back to the hotel, we can always come back later.”

 

Tiffani nodded slowly and Lance took her by the hand, and together they walked up the hotel room.

 

At the hotel room

“Here put this ice pack on your wrists, it’ll reduce the swelling.” Lance said giving her the ice pack.

 

“Thanks, it doesn’t look too bad, it just hurts a little.” Tiffani winced at the pain.

 

“My first day as a husband and I feel like I failed you, I was supposed to protect you from those mutants.” Lance plopped on the bed and sighed.

 

“Lance.” Tiffani continued, putting the ice pack on the table and walking up to him. “Don’t feel that way, it was an accident, it wasn’t your fault, you fought that guy for me, we both defended ourselves, you don’t have to feel bad about it.”

 

“I know, I just don’t like it when they treated you like that.”

 

Tiffani just smiled at him and pulled him into an embrace, “What you want me to be like, “Oh please someone save me.” She replied with a laugh.

 

Lance chuckled, “Hopefully later we can go the poolside and be alone, that is if you want.”

 

“Yeah that’s right.” Tiffani’s face brightened at the thought, “We should go there now.”

 

“We should, grab your towel then.” Lance got off and took the sandals that were on the edge of the bed.

 

“Where’s the pool, two rooms down right?” Tiffani asked.

 

“Yep.” Lance took the key card from the table and headed out the door of the room.

 

They walked down the hallway into the room that marked “Poolside.”, he placed the keycard into the slot and the door opened, revealing a large  pool, and the sun from the roof was seeping in giving the pool a sparkling glow.

 

“I need to relax here until we go back to the beach, cause I need to soak up some sun.” Tiffani laughed dipping her toes into the water. Lance watched her from behind, a playful smirk spread across his lips, she didn’t realize that he was behind her, and Lance gently pushed her into the pool and she splashed into the water.

 

She emerged from the water and yelled “James! You didn’t!”

 

“My hands slipped.” Lance replied, still with the smirk on his lips, you better swim I’m coming to get you.” He spoke in a sing-song voice.

 

Tiffani laughed and tried to get away from the middle of the pool, she heard Lance shouting “Cannonball!” then a splash.

 

“The water feels great.” Lance grinned. He felt another splash of water hit his face and saw that Tiffani had an innocent look.

 

“That wasn’t me.” She winked.

 

“Oh really?” Lance said swimming close to her and then kissing her on the lips.

 

Tiffani felt warm and kissed him back, “You wanna get down here and go for it?”

 

“It may take my mind off what happened earlier.” Lance told her, pulling her close to his body.

 

Tiffani gave him a playful smile and started to kiss him, and together they ended up into an intimate moment.

Chapter End Notes:
I hope this chapter is okay though, and thanks to those who have been reading and reviewing, its appreciated. :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance