Author's Chapter Notes:

Anna gives JC some good advice and tells him to stop worrying so much..lolz

Lance and Tiffani share a nice breakfast and looking at the beautiful view of the beach.

“Jace, hey JC, yoo hoo.” Anna said snapping her fingers in front of JC’s face, “Dude, are you here?”

 

“Huh? What?” JC replied snapping out of his daze.

 

“Are you feeling alright?

 

“Yeah I’m fine, I’m just tired that’s all.” JC responded, a light smile on his face.

 

He and Anna were backstage for the season premiere of “ABDC” and ever since Tiffani left with Lance, he felt that something was missing.

 

“You miss your sister JC? Is that the problem?” Anna smirked.

 

JC nodded slowly and spoke, “I don’t mean to be so overprotective, is that she didn’t call me ever since she arrived in Cancun and-

 

“JC, they are on their honeymoon, I know that if you and me get married one day, I know that I wouldn’t want to be bothered by my brother.” Anna explained putting her hand on her hips.

 

“What are you saying?” JC asked dumbfoundly.

 

“I am saying that you should just give them their space and let them be, believe me I also know that you are private person and you don’t like to be bothered.”

 

“That is very true, why do you always have the right words to say?” JC replied biting his lip and pulling her close to his body.

 

“Hey it’s not easy putting up with you, but I try don’t I?” Anna winked and placed a soft kiss on his lips, immediately JC’s muscles relaxed.

 

He eagerly returned the kiss and started nibbling on her lips.

 

“JC.” She whispered and held back a moan.

 

“Too much for you?” He chuckled.

 

They were interrupted when Lil Mama appeared standing in the doorway.

 

“Ahem, sorry to interrupt your little lovefest in here, but we have to take our seats now.” Lil Mama smirked.

 

Anna let out a blush, and JC quickly pulled away from her.

 

“I’ll see you later.” JC whispered in her ear and headed out of the room and into the hall.

 

Anna let out a happy sigh and plopped down on the couch, but quickly jumped up when she heard the intro of the music playing, she gathered her things and headed to the VIP section to go watch the show.

 

Meanwhile in Cancun, Mexico

“Mmm.” Lance slightly moaned and slowly opened his eyes to see where he was. Sunlight poured into the room, he took a look next to him and smiled to himself when he saw Tiffani sleeping soundly. He carefully got up from the bed, trying not to wake her, and headed to the bathroom. After doing his business, he made himself a cup of coffee, and ordered some room service and opened up the curtains to reveal a beautiful view of the beach.

 

“Hey turn off the sun.” Tiffani muttered and pulled the sheets up to cover her face from the blinding light.

 

Lance chuckled to himself, “Rise and Shine sleeping beauty.” He hopped onto the bed and pulled the sheets off of her.

 

Tiffani shrieked, “Hey!” She pulled the sheets back laughing, “Good morning to you too.” She grumbled.

 

“I have breakfast coming up momentarily, and would you like some coffee?” Lance chirped happily.

 

Tiffani just stared at him blankly, her hair was a mess and her pajamas were slightly out of place, “Let me just go wash up first.” She said getting up from the bed and heading into the bathroom as well.

 

“You know, you look beautiful just the way you are.” He called out with a grin.

 

“Haha!” She replied sarcastically.

 

Just then Lance heard a knock on the door, he got up from the bed and opened the door.

 

“Here you go sir.” The man, whose name was Edgar politely gave him his breakfast.

 

“Thank you Edgar, here’s your tip.”

 

“Gracias” Edgar said giving Lance a smile.

 

“De nada.” Lance replied and closed the door and saw that Tiffani just came out of the bathroom with a smirk on her face.

 

“What?” Lance asked

 

“I like the way you speak Spanish.”

 

“Only two words?” He laughed.

 

“Yeah, but you sound sexy saying it.” Tiffani replied with a wink.

 

“Uh huh.”

 

“What did you get anyway?” Tiffani asked looking over the nice silver platter.

 

“Bacon, eggs, pancakes, orange juice, there’s coffee on the table if you want some.” Lance added.

 

“No thanks, I don’t really drink coffee, hardly ever anyway.” Tiffani responded taking the piece of bacon from the plate, she didn’t realize that the curtain from the room was open; she let out a gasp in amazement. “Look how beautiful this is!” She gushed.

 

“Do you wanna eat on the porch better?

 

“I’d love too.” Tiffani beamed and went her way up to the porch, she sat down on the table that was there and set her plate down.

 

“I can’t wait until we go to the beach.” Tiffani said with a happy sigh

“Me too, it looks so amazing! Then I’m going to take you to see all of the sights and everything.” Lance continued.

 

Tiffani smiled and gave a kiss to Lance on the lips, in which his mouth was covered with a bit of maple syrup.

 

“Mmm tasty.” Tiffani asked.

 

“You really are a freak aren’t you?” Lance replied, his voice a tad bit deeper saying it.

 

“When I wanna be.” She whispered softly, a little playful gleam in her eye.

 

Lance kissed her back, this time with a bit more passion, the two shared intimate kisses here and there, and they pulled off before they got any further. They then started to talk and started eating their breakfast. Little did they know, that paparazzi were nearby taking photos of them.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Yes its a short chapter..lolz Eventually the other ones would be longer, but I hope you guys are liking it so far :P


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance