Author's Chapter Notes:

Reception Hall, private jet, hotel suite and Cancun.. ;)

This is a long chapter by the way..

At the reception hall

“Look at all this food!” Joey said with a grin, looking at the endless platters of fruit and appetizers.

 

“Come on Justin, let’s go check out the bar.” Chris added

 

“Well, shouldn’t we be checking the seats first? We have to find our names before we head to the bar.”

 

Chris thought for a moment and said “Yeah your right.”

 

Just then a woman’s voice was calling out to them, “Right here honey!” It was Lynn, Justin’s mom motioning them that they were all sitting together.

 

“Sweetie what is this smudge that you have on your tie?” Lynn asked, she was fixing his hair and was making sure that it was out of place.

 

“Mom.” Justin whispered, glancing over at the guys who wanted to burst out of laughing.

 

“There, now you look okay.” Lynn replied with a smug.

 

“Mom, stop your embarassing me in front of my friends.” Justin whispered.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry, that’s your seat right there though.” She added pointing the empty table seating ten.

 

“Thanks.” Justin muttered.

 

“Momma’s boy.” Chris snickered.

 

“Shut up.” Justin shot back.

 

They all pulled their chairs out and sat down on the seats, and they each had champagne.

 

“Where’d the girls go?” JC asked, looking around the hall, they were so many people, of course he knew some of them, and he didn’t know some of them.

 

“They went to the restroom to freshen up.” Joey added.

 

“Lance isn’t here yet?” Chris said taking a sip of his drink.

 

“He’s here now.” Justin replied pointing to the entrance where Lance and Tiffani had just entered.

 

The people in the hall all stood up and applauded on the new couple.

 

“Let’s get this party started!” Lance shouted.

 

The DJ started up a song, which was one of Tiffani’s favorites, “Pink: Get this Party Started.”

 

The guys quickly got up from their seats, and were soon joined by Kelly, Jessica, and Agatha, they all danced along, took photos, videos, ate, drank, laughed.

 

Hours of conversations and laughter later

“Its two in the morning?” Tiffani shrieked, getting into the limo with Lance, “Look at me Lance, I look awful.”

 

“You don’t look awful, you look very beautiful to me.” Lance said and placed a kiss on her lips.

 

She kissed him back, “Are you sure you’re not saying that cause you drank a little too much of that bubbly?”

 

Lance chuckled, “No, I’m serious, you are beautiful, and I just wanna-he kissed her neck and mumbled.

 

Tiffani let out a gasp, “When we get home I’ll give you what you want.” She then looked at him, a playful smirk on her lips.

 

“We’re not going home.” Lance added.

 

“What?”

 

“We are going on a flight.”

 

“A flight? To where?” Tiffani asked him, with a worried look.

 

“Cancun.” He said simply.

 

“Cancun?” I always wanted to go to Cancun!” She shrieked, “Are you serious?”

 

“I’m serious, limo driver is gonna drop us off at the airport, and we would take the private plane to Cancun Mexico, we’ll get there in two hours tops.” Lance replied with a smile.

 

“But I didn’t even-Tiffani was stopped mid-sentence by Lance “I already took care of everything, hotel is booked, the guys know, your mom knows, in fact, she helped me with this idea.” He continued.

 

Tiffani let out a laugh and continued kissing him but stopped when the limo started slowing down.

 

“I think we’re here.” Lance whispered.

 

Looking out the window, she saw the airport and a small jet parked.

 

“Thank you Fred.” Lance called out to the limo driver.

 

“Yeah thanks.” Tiffani added.

 

“Anytime.” Fred told them, giving the couple a warm smile.

 

Lance and Tiffani walked to where the jet was, they were greeted by the pilot, co-pilot and a young flight attendant.

 

“I’m Abby.” The young woman greeted them warmly, “Right this way.”

 

Lance and Tiffani followed her into a lavish room with circular couches, a bowl of fruit, a washroom, a TV, and a small jacuzzi.

 

“Lance you didn’t.” Tiffani whispered.

 

“I did, besides this is the most affordable jet.” Lance smirked.

 

“This is affordable?” Tiffani thought to herself.

 

“We’ll be taking off shortly, so get comfortable and fasten your seatbelts please.” Abby added.

 

Lance and Tiffani agreed and waited for the flight to take off.

 

“Do you want me to put a “Do Not Disturb” sign or no?” Abby added.

 

“No it’s okay.” Tiffani said.

 

Abby then closed the door and left the couple alone.

 

“I really want to take this dress off and take a shower.” Tiffani told him.

 

“Do you want some help?” Lance replied.

 

“This room doesn’t have cameras does it?” Tiffani chuckled.

 

“No, I hope not.” Lance muttered, “But what I do know is that it’s soundproof.”

 

“Even better.” Tiffani added, walking up from the circular sofa and into the bathroom, she was surprised how big the bathroom was.

 

“Wow, this is incredible.”

 

“You’re telling me.” Lance replied, the way his voice sounded was turning Tiffani on and Lance knew it.

 

“Help me with this dress.” She replied in a soft voice.

 

“My pleasure.” He slowly went up to her and started zipping down her dress.

 

She then took his tie and started to unbutton his tuxedo.

 

“Turn the water on.” Lance continued.

 

Tiffani turned the water on from the bathtub, steam started filling the room.

 

Tiffani was naked in front of him, her hair a bit messy, but Lance didn’t care.

 

“Condom?”

 

“Right here.” Lance added.

 

They both went inside the bathtub, the hot water running all over their heated bodies, Tiffani kissed Lance passionately, and he did the same, the tub wasn’t full of water yet, but they sat down.

 

“Sit on me.” Lance ordered.

 

Tiffani did what he said, and sat on him, started to straddle him.

 

“That’s it baby, right there.” He gasped.

 

Tiffani moaned softly, as he felt him push in gently inside of her.

 

“I’m not hurting you am I?” Lance told her.

 

“Are you kidding, this is best feeling ever!” Tiffani moaned softly and rocked her hips in rhythm

 

Lance smirked on her and started caressing her.

 

“This is so much better than that night we had the beach.” Tiffani shrieked in pleasure.

 

“Faster baby.” Lance hissed when he felt that he was close

 

Tiffani moved her hips in rhythm and started gasping.

 

Lance moaned when he felt Tiffani’s walls close in on him.

 

Tiffani bounced on him and let out short gasps then screams of pleasure.”

 

“Wow.” was all Lance managed to say.

 

Tiffani giggled and spoke up, “Pass me the soap.”

 

Lance noticed that her voice was a bit hoarse.

 

“Your voice is a bit hoarse.” Lance chuckled.

 

“I guess you wore me out huh?” Tiffani winked.

 

Lance smiled at her and kissed her again.

 

“Now really, pass me the soap.” She added.

 

Lance handed the soap to her and together they washed in a sudsy silence.

 

Two Hours Later

“What time is it?” Tiffani said looking for her phone.

 

“Around five in the morning, but that’s EST time, meaning since we are in Mexico now, it’s three hours earlier I think.” Lance told her.

 

Tiffani looked out the window and saw city lights in the distance and the plane landed on a small airport.

 

“Welcome to Cancun, Mexico please enjoy your stay, Bienvenidos a Cancun, Mexico, por favor disfruten.” Abby said over the intercom.

 

“Cool!” Tiffani beamed and got her bag, while Lance got his.

 

“How far the hotel is? I need sleep.” Tiffani said leaning on Lance’s arm.

 

“Not that far.”  

 

The plane stopped and Lance and Tiffani opened the door to the room, Abby showed them to the door and thanked them for their hospitality.

 

They got into a cab which brought them to the hotel, which to Tiffani’s surprise, looked more like a resort, it was huge, with lights and a water fountain shooting up in the air.

 

“Wow!” Tiffani gaped in amazement.

 

“We’re here.” Lance said in a singsong voice.

 

They walked out of the cab and into the hotel, and Lance asked the lady at the counter for their reservations.

 

“Here’s your room key sir.” The woman politely said.

 

“Thank you.” Lance said giving her a smile.

 

They arrived at their room, this room had a view of the beach, and a huge king size bed.

 

“Bed!” Tiffani beamed.

 

“I’ll be joining you soon.” Lance said with a yawn.

 

They quickly got into their pajamas, brushed their teeth, and went to bed.

 

“This feels nice.” Tiffani said, getting all snuggly under the covers, she felt a strong arm on her waist, and knew that it was Lance, he smelled so great.

 

Tiffani sighed and said goodnight to him, and Lance did the same. Together they drifted off into an internal slumber.

Chapter End Notes:
I hope you guys like it though.. :) I'm almost done with this story, just a few more chapters..lolz


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance