Author's Chapter Notes:

Wedding Bells..lolz

I do not know *NSYNC or their families, this is pure fiction..

Wedding day            

“Where’s my shoes?” Tiffani mumbled to herself, she was invading her closet and tossing shirts and sandals out of it. “I know I put it here yesterday.” She heard rustling behind her, looking back, she saw that Max was playing with an old striped sock.

 

“Max! Drop that right now!” She walked up to the dog and tried to take the sock away from him, but he wouldn’t let go, they were both having a tug-of-war fest.

 

“Tiffani? What are you doing? What is this mess?” Agatha frowned and entered the door to Tiffani’s room.

 

“Mom, I’m looking for my shoes, have you seen them?”

 

“Your shoes? I took them this morning along with your dress, it’s a very nice dress by the way, my baby is getting married.” Agatha gushed.

 

“Mom, stop, you’re embarrassing me.” Tiffani laughed.

 

“The shoes and dress are in my room by the way.” Agatha motioned, “so tell me, who’s gonna do your hair?”

 

“Janet and Emily are fixing it, they are coming over soon, they are my bridesmaids.” Tiffani beamed.

 

“Lance texted me this morning by the way, he has a surprise for you, but that’s after the wedding ceremony, he already told me where he’s taking you on your honeymoon.” Agatha teased.

 

“Mother, where is he taking me? I promise I’ll act surprised when he tells me.”

 

“Nope, I’m not saying nothing.”

 

“Aww mom, please? A hint.”

 

“Nope, nada, I can’t hear you.” Agatha then went singing down the hall not paying attention to what her daughter was saying.

 

Tiffani groaned but took the dress and shoes that were in the room, when the doorbell rang, running down the stairs, she flew open the door which was joined by the sound of squeals.

 

“Girl, today is your day!” Janet cried happily holding giftboxes in one hand, and in the other another bag with her hair products.

 

“Hey Max.” Emily greeted to the dog that was running towards them.

 

“Hey girls!” Agatha called out from the kitchen, there’s some pancakes and some orange juice on the table so help yourselves.

 

“Thank you Agatha.” Janet and Emily replied in unison.

 

The girls were talking excitedly and made their way to the table to go eat.

 

“So what time is the wedding?” Emily said taking a piece of pancake on her plate.

 

“At around two in the afternoon, so we have time.”

 

Emily nodded but didn’t say anything.

 

“Are you nervous though?  Janet asked.

 

“A little bit, I mean, never in my all my years thought that I would marry Lance Bass.” Tiffani replied with a smirk.

 

The girls ate their breakfast in silence, and had a few conversations here and there. Then after, they helped Agatha clean up the kitchen.

 

“Thank you girls.” Agatha replied, “I’m gonna head out for a bit, I have to get a couple of things, be back soon.”

 

“Ok.” The girls responded in unison.

 

After Agatha left the girls made their way to Tiffani’s room so they can started on eachother’s hair and talk some more.

 

 

“But I wanna go to Cancun!” Chris whined.

 

“Chris, keep your mouth shut, this has to be a surprise for her, she always wanted to go to someplace tropical and wild.” Lance replied.

 

“Besides Chris, we went to Cancun once, remember back in 2000?” Joey said, thinking back of the time when they were at the hotel room counting down videos and soaking up the sun.

 

Chris pouted, “I know, that’s why I wanna go, its fun.”

 

JC sighed “This is Lance and Tiffani’s honeymoon, they made it, well Lance made it clear that they want to be alone, do you know what the meaning of alone is?”

 

“No.” Chris joked.

 

“Don’t worry Chris, I’ll be back in two weeks, since you’re gonna miss me so much.” Lance chuckled.

 

It was JC’s turn to stop, “Two weeks?”

 

“Yeah, two weeks.” Lance responded.

 

“I thought you said one week.”

 

“No, I said two weeks, that’s not a problem is it Jace?” Lance said looking at his friend.

 

JC stared at him thoughtfully, “Uh, no I just thought that you guys were gonna be off for a week, ABDC starts during that week as well, so-

 

“So while you are on the judges table they will be living the life and enjoying the beaches and bikini drops in Cancun?” Chris laughed.

 

“Ooh bikini drops.” Joey joked.

 

“What was that Joey?” Kelly called in from the den; she just arrived with Jessica, Lynn, Diane Bev, Karen, Roy and Heather.

 

“Oh hi Kelly.” Joey replied with a nervous chuckle, I wasn’t saying anything.

 

“Sure you didn’t.” Kelly said with an eyeroll.

 

“Daddy!” Briahna called and ran to her father.

 

“Hey sweetie, give a kiss to daddy.” Briahna gave a kiss on Joey’s cheek,

 

“Hi Mom!” Chris called and went up to her to give her a hug.

 

“Hey.” She greeted, “You’re sisters are on their way.”

 

“Yeah I was gonna ask you that.” He replied with a chuckle.

 

“We have a lot of things to do.” Lynn explained, placing her bag on the sofa.

 

“Well you girls have things to do, you know the hair, makeup, dresses-us guys don’t have to do anything, just shower and put some cologne on.” Joey smirked.

 

“Uh huh.” Kelly said sarcastically.

 

Lynn looked at the clock that was on the wall, “We have to get moving, lets go, lets go!”

 

All the guys and mothers went around the living room, pulled their suitcases open and looked for their attires, and soon after Chris’s sisters came in through the door, so that was more excitement and chatter.

 

“It’s a full house isn’t it?” JC asked

 

“Yep.” Justin said and placed a pat on JC’s shoulder.

 

At the ceremony

“There you are all set.” Janet gushed.

 

“You look beautiful!” Agatha asked in amazement and started taking pictures with her camera.

 

“I feel like a princess.” Tiffani said staring at herself in the mirror.

 

They heard a knock and heard JC talk, “Hey ladies, is it decent in here?”

 

“Yeah JC, come in.” Emily asked.

 

JC took a look at his sister Tiffani, “You-look-wow, stunning.”

 

Tiffani laughed, “Thank you Josh, you look pretty handsome yourself.”

 

“No, he looks HOT!” Janet replied with a grin, who then blushed when JC caught her staring at him.

 

Janet looked away and changed the subject, “So um, are we done here?”

 

Emily chuckled, but the door knocked again, and it was Brian.

 

“The ceremony is about to start, you guys coming are what?” Brian called and took a look at all the beautiful ladies in the room.

 

“Wow JC, you had it going on in here haven’t you?” Brian laughed.

 

“We’ll be out soon Brian, alright um, may I have a talk with my sister for a second?”

 

“Sure thing Jace.” Janet asked and the girls in the room gathered their things and gave a thumbs up to Tiffani, they closed the door behind them.

 

“Tiff? This is a big day for you, and you must be so proud, you have my word, and I trust that you and Lance are gonna be a great couple, even though at first I didn’t approve it, but now I do, I have faith in you, and I wish you all the best.” JC rambled.

 

“Josh, we’ve been through a lot together, it’s amazing that we pulled it off, it’s been a rough ride, but we made it didn’t we? We performed on stage, I saved your life, you saved mine, we laughed, we cried, we fought, but wherever you are, and wherever I am, we would be there for eachother, I know that the show starts in the week that me and Lance are in Cancun, but don’t worry, we’ll call you.” Tiffani explained.

 

JC let out happy sigh “I love you, do you know that?” He pulled her in a tight embrace.

 

“Ditto.” She responded hugging him right back.

 

“Now get out there and walk down the aisle.” JC said with a chuckle.

 

Tiffani agreed and gave JC a kiss on the cheek, she headed out the room, with JC following close behind her…

 

 

“Do you James Lance Bass, take Tiffani Anderson to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

 

“I do.” Lance said giving a warm smile to Tiffani and looking deep into her blue eyes.

 

“Do you Tiffani Anderson; take James Lance Bass, to be your lawfully wedded husband?

 

“I do.” Tiffani said with a happy sigh.

 

“I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.”

 

Lance cupped Tiffani’s cheek and gave her the sweetest kiss on her lips, gentle but firm, Tiffani then returned her kiss, also with the same pressure, they continued kissing….

 

“Save some for the honeymoon!” Chris called out from somewhere in the room.

 

That sent out laughter, and Tiffani and Lance pulled apart from lip-lock embrace, the two looked at eachother and smiled. They then looked at the people in the room, who sent cheers and congratulations kisses, flower petals danced around them and they held hands, walking down the aisle and out of the church.

 

“See you guys at the reception!” Justin said with a wave.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next stop, reception, and Cancun! lolz

Thanks for reading and reviewing.. :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance