Author's Chapter Notes:
The guys go shopping...lolz

“Here, try this on.” Justin said giving Chris a black tuxedo.

 

“I can pick out my own tux, thank you very much Justin.” Chris replied sarcastically.

 

“Chris, the lasr time you wore a tux, you wore jeans to go with it.”

 

“I felt comfortable with jeans, besides Joey didn’t mind, he just wanted us there.” Chris said looking over at Joey who had a measuring tape in his hand, and was measuring his tux that he picked up from top to bottom.

 

“Having fun there Joe?” He asked.

 

“Huh?” Joey said looking up at them, and taking his tux from the stands, “I’ll be right back, gonna try this.”

 

“JC already got his tux, all he has to do is bring it to the cleaners, you know how prepared he is.” Lance spoke with a chuckle.

 

“Oh you got that right.” Justin responded.

 

Just then, Joey emerged from the fitting room looking pretty good, he did a little pose and looked in the mirror once more. “How do I look guys?”

 

“Not bad Joey, you look great.” Lance told him.

 

“Good, so I’m taking this, now all I need is shoes.” Joey replied and started taking his sneakers off and socks.

 

“Um, maybe you should wash your feet first before putting on new shoes.” Chris said making a disgusted face.

 

“My feet don’t smell, they smell great, like flowers.” Joey replied smugly and went to go pick out the shoes that were next to the tuxedo stand.

 

“I feel so sorry for those shoes.” Lance sighed.

 

After all the guys tried on their shoes and tuxedos, it was time to proceed at the checkout line, they went to different lines so it didn’t seem that they were all together. They soon finished and headed out of the store and onto the parking lot.

 

“So dude, when is this wedding gonna be?” Joey asked Lance who was fiddling with his keys.

 

“April 20th.” He replied pushing the button on his car alarm, the trunk to his SUV popped open.

 

“That’s like a week away.” Chris replied.

 

“I know, I’m nervous, I only invited my family, you guys, and some close friends.”

 

“You didn’t invite any strangers did you Lance?” Chris asked Lance with a glare.

 

“Oh no, not this time, not ever, after what happened before, I learned my lesson.”

 

“That’s good then.” Justin nodded and placed the bags inside the trunk.

 

They all placed the bags inside and hopped inside Lance’s car.

 

“Alright guys, we’re good?” Lance spoke up adjusting his seat a little.

 

The guys all nodded.

 

Lance then backed out of the parking lot and drove into the city.

 

 

That evening

 

“Thanks Randy, I’ll be there tomorrow at eight in the morning okay?” JC spoke on the cell phone.

 

“All you have to do is show up and get to know the rest of the crews.” Randy replied.

 

“I know, I’ll be there, hopefully.”

 

“Ok, see you then, have a good night JC.”

 

“You too Randy.” JC pressed the end call button, placed the phone on the computer table and sighed. “This is so gonna be a long week.”

 

He shut down the computer and started to clean up the office, he was looking forward to take some much needed rest, he turned his phone off so he wouldn’t be bothered, he could get cranky if he didn’t sleep as much.

 

He was about to go to head into his room when he heard the beep of a car-horn.

 

“What now?” He groaned and walked down the stairs, peeking through the windows, he recognized that it was Lance’s SUV, and saw that Chris, Justin, and Joey were also there.

 

JC flung opened the door and Chris noticed that he had an angry look on his face.

 

“Aww sorry did we wake you?” Chris asked in a baby voice and pinched his cheeks.

 

“What are you guys doing here?”

 

“We called you, but your phone was off, so we decided to drop by if you don’t mind.” Justin asked carrying the shopping bags in his hand.

 

JC noticed that they were all carrying shopping bags, “What’s that you have in there?” He said pointing at the bags.

 

“Our tuxedos for Lance’s and Tiffani’s wedding.” Justin replied with a grin, taking his tuxedo out and showing it around.

 

“Chris, you’re not gonna wear jeans for this wedding are you?” JC said with a chuckle.

 

Chris glared at JC “Why does everyone keep saying that?” He groaned and took his tuxedo out and shoved it to JC. “See? I’m not gonna wear jeans, I’m not the only one who had a fashion problem.”

 

“That’s right.” Lance responded with a snap of his fingers, we all had a fashion issue. “Remember when I had that ridiculous hair?”

 

“And the striped clothes that we all had!” Joey laughed.

 

“We all looked like zebras!” Chris spoke up with another laugh.

 

“That was really funny, we all had bad hair, bad clothes, but we somehow made it happen.” Justin replied.

 

“Yeah we did.” JC smiled and looked at his friends bickering about their fashion senses.

 

“So JC, what were you doing, before we came over and invaded your house?” Joey asked placing the bag on the sofa.

 

“I was on the phone with Randy Jackson, I have a meeting with the producers tomorrow, and I have to get to know the rest of the crew before the show starts, the premiere starts in two days, and I also have to get up early tomorrow as well.” JC explained.

 

“What time you gotta get up?” Chris asked.

 

“Eight in the morning, I’ll be there for a few hours, and Eliza is coming tomorrow as well to take my tuxedo to the cleaners.” JC responded.

 

“Ok, understood, so can we crash here?” Joey said grinning like a fool.

 

JC chuckled, “Sure why not, just uh, if you get hungry, there’s food in the fridge, and clean up after your messes.”

 

“Yes daddy.” Chris smirked.

 

JC just shook his head and smiled. “Wait, where’s your backpacks?”

 

“Oh, there in the SUV, I’ll get them.” Lance rose up from the sofa.

 

“I’ll help you.” Joey spoke up following him.

 

They returned seconds later carrying the backpacks.

 

“I’m not staying over guys, just to let you know that.” Lance spoke up.

 

“Me neither.” Justin said.

 

“That’s right, you both have residential houses here.” Chris laughed.

 

“Yeah true, besides Jessica is coming over tomorrow, and she’s staying at my house, I wanna be there when she arrives.” Justin explained.

 

Chris made a face and then shrugged.

 

“Kelly’s coming tomorrow as well, but not in the morning, the afternoon, so she’ll probably be here in the evening.” Joey replied, trying to calculate the time zone in his head.

 

Chris had a blank look on his face, “Was that a riddle Joey?”

 

Joey threw a pillow on Chris’s face, “Hey! No fair.” He then threw the pillow back at them, one landed on JC. Soon they all joined the pillow fight, and started laughing and playing.

 

“JC, did you stuff a chicken in here, there’s feathers flying out of it.” Chris laughed.

 

“Chris! You destroyed my pillow.” JC groaned and tossed it back on the couch.

 

“It’s only a pillow Jace,, I know how to sew it, and patch things, my mom taught me, I’ll fix it tomorrow when you aren’t here.” Chris replied smugly.

 

“You don’t have to Chris.”

 

“I broke it, I fix it.” Chris responded looking at the tear on the pillow.

 

“How do I put up with you guys?” JC asked with a sigh.

 

“I don’t know, you just do.” Justin asked.

 

JC smiled at them and plopped on the couch, and pulled them into a group hug.

 

“I hate you guys.” JC laughed.

 

“You love us.” Lance told him.

Chapter End Notes:

Aww..don't you just love the "bromance?" lolz

I believe the wedding bit would be up soon, thanks to those who have read and reviewed.. :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance