Author's Chapter Notes:
Pizza night and Tiffani's friends go out dress shopping, and Lance books the wedding place..

“That was so amazing!” Janet shrieked trying to make her way into the backstage area, she was joined in with Anna, Agatha, Brian, Lance, Edwin, and Emily. They were all congratulating Tiffani and JC who had just performed a pretty decent song.

 

“Seriously you guys did great!” Anna gushed.

 

“Oh sweetie.” Agatha let out a happy sigh and went to hug her daughter, “you know what? We should all go out for dinner, what do you guys think?”

 

“I know this great new restaurant that they recently opened.” Lance added.

 

“I think I know which one you’re talking about, it’s the new pizza restaurant, its called Papa Joes.” Brian replied.

 

They all agreed to go out for pizza, and got into their cars and drove all.

 

At the restaurant

“This pizza is soo good! I like how sweet the sauce is.” Janet responded and took another slice.

 

“I so agree on the sauce Janet.” Emily complimented and pulled the pepperoni off the pizza slice.

 

They all ate their pizza and cracked jokes, they were having a great time.

 

“Check please.” Lance waved to the waitress and walked to the table giving him the check.

 

“Lance, I was gonna pay for the pizza.” JC added.

 

“Jace, you don’t have to, this is nice that we are all here eating pizza and talking nonsense.” Lance chuckled.

 

“I so agree.” Tiffani responded taking a sip of Pepsi drink.

 

“I’ll be back.” Lance got up from the seat and headed to the front desk.

 

Minutes later, he came back and said “You guys ready to go?”

 

“Yeah we are.” They said in unison.

 

JC placed a tip on the table for the waitress, and got his jacket and headed out the door to join the rest of the crowd.

 

They all bid their goodbyes and got into the cars.

 

“Thanks for everything guys, see you soon.” Tiffani waved to her friends.

 

“Goodnight Josh, goodnight Lance.” Agatha said hugging them both, and Tiffani did the same.

 

A couple of days later

“Everything would be placed Mr. Bass, just as you requested.” Charles said. Lance was at the wedding planner place, he already discussed what the options were to Tiffani earlier that day, she was out shopping for her dress with her friends.

 

“Thank you Charles.” Lance said signing the papers that he was giving back to him.

 

“See you on April 20th” Charles responded.

 

Lance smiled and grabbed his keys, since Tiffani was out buying her dress, he too had to get his tuxedos, his bandmates were coming over soon from different states, so they may have to go shopping with him.

 

Just then his phone started ringing, checking the caller ID, it was Joey.

 

“Hello?” He greeted.

 

“Where are you dude?” Joey said on the other line.

 

“I was at the wedding planner place, wait are you guys here already?”

 

“Uh yeah, we are inside your house waiting for you.”

 

“Oh sorry guys, I’ll be there.” Lance said and listened to Chris in the background saying “you gotta hurry before Joey eats all your food!”

Lance just chuckled at that and pressed end, and headed out the door and into his car, and onto the direction of where his house was.

 

 

“How bout this dress?” Janet told Tiffani holding up a nice white thin dress, it was beautiful, and didn’t reveal too much, which was perfect for her.

 

“Let me see, I’ll try it on.” Tiffani took the dress from her and headed into the fitting room.

 

Emily was also at the mall with them, and was trying on all sorts of dresses and laughing the whole time, she found a hat and put it on.

 

“How do I look madam?” Emily spoke in a British voice.

 

“Remarkable.” Janet added and found more fun stuff to wear. Tiffani then came out from the fitting room and went to the mirror.

 

“Wow.” She asked herself.

 

“Wow is right.” Emily gasped.

 

“Tiff, you look beautiful, now all you gotta do is fix your hair.” Janet gushed and messed with Tiffani’s hair a bit. The three friends were in awe of the dress.

 

“Let’s take it.” Tiffani added, “I think this is the one.”

 

“Yeah it is, I can tell, I know fashion.” Janet replied with a smug.

 

The three friends headed to the checkout line and paid for the dress, it was on a sale too.

 

“Which one of you girls are gonna get married?” The old woman asked, she had a Southern accent as well.

 

“I am.” Tiffani said.

 

“Congratulations hun, I’m glad that you found that special guy in your life.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“I’m still married to my husband of fifty years, he was their with me through the thick and thin, I’m sure the guy that gave his hand to you, is a keeper.”

 

“Wow fifty years of marriage, that’s incredible.” Emily asked in amazement.

 

“Sure is, he’s really something, alright here’s your receipt, ya’ll have a wonderful evening now.”

 

“Thanks, you too.” The girls waved goodbye to the worker and headed out of the store.

 

“Can you imagine being married to someone for fifty years? Especially if you really love that person, that’s amazing.” Tiffani asked.

 

“I know, its pretty neat, then you and Lance would have cute babies.” Janet gushed.

 

“Janet!” Tiffani scolded. “No kids yet you know.”

 

“I know, it was just a thought.” Janet replied with a wink.

 

“You are something else.” Tiffani lightly punched her arm.

 

The girls laughed together and headed to their car, Tiffani carefully placed the dress on the backseat and closed the door, and the girls drove off out of the parking lot.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter would be about the guys shopping for their tuxedos.. :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance