Author's Chapter Notes:
Lance and Tiffani are on a date at the pier..
 

A week later

“Vanilla with rainbow sprinkles please.” Tiffani asked the elderly woman on the counter.

 

“Sure thing dear.” The elderly woman went in the back to scoop up the ice cream.

 

“What are you getting Lance?”

 

“Chocolate chip with a cherry on top.” Lance replied giving Tiffani a wink.

 

Tiffani blushed and took the ice cream from the elderly woman.

 

After getting their ice cream cones they headed outside, Lance and Tiffani were on a date at the pier, and they were walking alongside the boardwalk. It was a beautiful day and people were out swimming at the beach, flying their kites, or just relaxing.

 

“So JC told me all about your singing.” Lance said plucking the cherry in his mouth.

 

“Uh huh, he said that I’m a natural.”

 

“Yeah JC knows talent when he sees it, or listens to it for that matter.”

 

Tiffani nodded and continued licking her ice cream, and found a spot near the beach so they can sit down.

 

“Wait, I have a towel.” Lance said and placed the banana boat towel on the sand.

 

“Thank you.” She smiled at him.

 

After they finished their ice cream, they started to open up, Tiffani started telling him about her past, in which I’m sure JC told him already, but it would’ve been better if she told him. Lance liked that she was comfortable talking to him and wasn’t afraid of letting her feelings out. It was then Lance’s turn to tell him about his past, in which he started the “I was born in Mississippi” phrase.

 

Tiffani laughed when he mentioned that one day he attended class and didn’t have his homework with him, and told the teacher that his dog ate it. The teacher of course, didn’t believe it.

 

“And so I was like Mrs. Goldstein, but my dog did eat my homework, he ate it during breakfast.” Lance explained.

 

Tiffani was still laughing at him cause the way he was saying it was so serious.

 

“So she made me stay after school to finish that essay, I’m telling you she was a strict sixth grade teacher.” Lance continued.

 

“Wow, my teachers weren’t like that, though I did have this one teacher that totally got on my nerves, he was an old man, and it was in the sixth grade just like you actually, but it was a Math class, I hated Math.” Tiffani motioned.

 

After finishing up their conversation, they looked at the sunset together, and started to cuddle, the spot that they chose was secluded, so they weren’t that much people on that side.

 

“Hey Lance?”

 

“Yeah?

 

“When we get married, I wanna have it during the Spring, like April or something, what do you think?” Tiffani said snuggling closer to him.

 

“I actually thought about that, it would be nice to get married in the Spring, the flowers, the birds, the romance.” Lance chuckled and started tickling her sides, he started to lay over her and stared at her blue eyes and she into his green ones. They were in a very comfortable position, and Lance took the strands of Tiffani’s hair out of her face revealing a smile.

 

He smiled back at her and crashed his lips into hers; Tiffani opened her mouth wider to give him access. She could still taste the ice cream on his soft lips. He uttered a deep moan and started to to caress her.

 

They started kissing more passionately and then stopped when Tiffani pulled away from him.

 

“Lance, wait a minute.” She gasped for air.

 

Lance chuckled at her for a minute, “Tiff, I can see it your eyes, you want this, besides I already saw you naked once.”

 

“I don’t wanna get naked here.” She replied.

 

“I didn’t say you have to get naked.” Lance said his deep husky voice, before she resumed talking, he silenced her with another kiss, and she let out of squeal when she felt a zipper being pulled in her jeans.

 

“Nice panties.” He said and started to touch her with his finger.

 

“Mmm Lance.” She moaned in pleasure and started moving in rhythm.

 

“We are just gonna do some dry humping.” He said in a low voice.

 

“A what?” Tiffani had a dazed look on her face but quickly got her answer when she felt his finger toying with her.

 

“That feels so good Lance.” She whispered.

 

Lance started moving as well and started straddling on her, he let out a moan when she felt that she reached her climax, he came after her.

 

A few minutes later, Tiffani uttered a giggle.

 

“What’s so funny Tiff?”

 

“Dry humping, really?”

 

“Well, I guess that’s what its called, I mean, I don’t wanna enter you yet until we are officially married and have our honeymoon, it doesn’t seem right.”

 

“Sounds reasonable.”

 

“Do you think we should go before people start coming up here and start being nosy?” Lance explained.

 

“Yeah we should.” Tiffani zipped her jeans back on, and stood up.

 

Lance took the towel and took the sand off of it, he rolled up and held Tiffani’s hand, and together they exited the beach and walked to the boardwalk, onto the parking lot.

   
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry if the beach scene seems lame, I'm not that great in writing scenes like that...lolz, but I hope its okay.. :) Thanks for reading and reviewing..


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance