Author's Chapter Notes:

Tiffani meets the rest of the *NSYNC guys in this chapter.

I do not know the members of *NSYNC nor its families, all other characters are my ideas.

Tiffani was at her house sipping some hot chocolate and sitting on the kitchen chair, her mom was in the shower, while Max was eating his Kibbles and Bits. It was a cool breezy morning, it was perfect, simply perfect. Tiffani was headed to the dishwasher when she heard her phone her phone ring, she read the caller ID, and it was one of her best friends Janet. She picked up.

 

“Hello?” She greeted.

 

“Tiffani girl, hey what’s happening?” Janet said on the other line.

 

“Just having some breakfast, and I believe you are having the same.” Tiffani chuckled.

 

“Yeah yeah I am actually, just a waffle, no I just wanna know, your gonna spend the holidays where?” Janet said.

 

“Well, I’m actually gonna spend Christmas and New Year’s Eve at Lance’s house.” Tiffani replied with a grin even though Janet couldn’t see it.

 

“No way! The Lance Bass?” Like seriously? You’re gonna go over to his house? And I’m not gonna be there?” Janet shrieked.

 

I’m sure that I can invite friends over so, maybe you can come? Are you gonna be here?” Tiffani asked.

 

“No! I’m gonna spend Christmas and New Years Eve in Colorado, I have to go visit my aunts and uncles and we are gonna have this party thing, oh rats.” Janet let out a sigh.

 

“I’m sorry Janet, but I can promise you I’ll take pictures and videos if you want of Lance and the rest of the guys.” Tiffani said.

 

“Wait, what other guys, you mean-Janet was stopped at mid-sentence.

 

“Yes, the other guys meaning Chris, JC of course, Joey and Justin.” Tiffani replied.

 

Janet let out a squeal of joy on the other line. “Oh my god girl you are SO lucky, I wish I was you.”

 

“Is there a way that you can convince your parents to not go visit your relatives?” Tiffani told her.

 

Janet sighed and said “I can try, but you know how my parents are, they said since I haven’t seen the rest of my family in Colorado, now it’s the time to go visit them, I am so bummed.”

 

“Don’t feel bummed Janet, don’t worry, I’ll tell you everything.” Tiffani asked.

 

“Yeah I guess so, but maybe I’ll be lucky and get to hang out with you and the guys of *NSYNC, oh my god!” Janet shrieked again.

 

“Are you having a moment Janet?” Tiffani replied with a laugh.

 

“Yeah I guess I am, listen I gotta go I’ll call you later or something.” Janet said.

 

“Ok later.” Tiffani pressed the end button on the phone and placed it on the counter. She then saw her mom coming down the stairs with a towel on her head.

 

“Who was that honey?” Agatha said.

 

“That was Janet, she was whining cause she wanted to go to Lance’s party and she couldn’t cause she’s visiting relatives all the way in Colorado.”

 

“That’s too bad though.” Agatha replied and stared at herself in the mirror, drying out her hair, through the mirror she saw Tiffani thinking hard about something, she seemed tense.

 

“Tiffani are you feeling alright?” Agatha asked in concern.

 

“Oh yeah I’m fine, I’m just a bit nervous getting to meet all the guys you know, I’m waiting for Josh to call me.” Tiffani said petting Max who came over to her.

 

Soon after her phone was ringing again and she read the caller ID, it was Josh. “Hiya Joshie!” She greeted.

 

Agatha was amazed how Josh was the only one that can lift her spirits up.

 

“Hey Tiff, good morning.” He replied.

 

Tiffani could hear excited chatter on the other line and people laughing. “So are the guys there with you?”

 

“Yep, and they are anxious to see you, in fact the whole family.” JC said.

 

“Ok, I’ll be there soon.” Tiffani pressed the end button and flew to her room and put on some clothes, she did her hair into a ponytail, sneakers, etc. “All set.” She said to herself.

 

“Hey mom.” Tiffani said when she was coming down the stairs with the keys.

 

“Yes?” Agatha was still drying out her hair.

 

“Are you coming or will you pass by later?” Tiffani asked.

 

“I’ll be over there later, you call me actually, or text me, whichever way is easier.” Agatha added.

 

Tiffani kissed her mom on the cheek and petted Max and headed out the door to JC’s house.

 

Meanwhile back at JC’s house

 

“Do you remember the time that Chris fell off the stage?” Lance said with a laugh.

 

“Yeah I remember that, Joey was supposed to hold me, and flip me over, but that didn’t turn out so well, I actually fell on the stage.” Chris said with a mocking tone.

 

“That was pretty funny.” Joey said with a grin.

 

Chris then lightly punched him the shoulder and resumed talking, they were all conversing with eachother sitting in the den, while the parents were talking amogst themselves, and the kids were doing the same. They all had their own ideas and stories.

 

“Which reminds me.” Justin spoke up, “I have your Christmas presents in one of my suitcases, should I take them out or just put them over at Lance’s house when we go for the decorations?”

 

“Um I actually have some of my assistants already at the house sprucing it up making sure everything is in order, so its better if we just wait until we go over there, we have a lot of exchanging to do.” Lance said.

 

The guys all nodded in agreement until the heard a car horn in the driveway, they all went up to see who it was, JC already knew of course because he received a text message from her saying that she had just arrived at his house.

 

“It’s Tiffani guys, so just stay seated, she’s really a nice girl, and I want you all to be on your best behavior.” JC smirked.

 

“Yes daddy.” Chris replied with a grin causing the other guys to laugh.

 

JC just shook his head and opened the front door. “Joshie!” She greeted and pulled him into a hug. She immediately stopped hugging him when she saw several pairs of eyes, and she suddenly felt very shy.

 

“Um hello.” Tiffani said quietly.

 

Chris, Justin, Joey and Lance all said hello back to her in unison.

 

“Guys this is my biological sister Tiffani, Tiff these are the guys, I’m sure you heard so much about them.” JC said with a wink.

 

Tiffani let out a chuckle and went to give the guys a handshake, however a handshake wasn’t possible because Joey pulled her in and gave her a big bear hug. “Nice to finally meet you;” He said with a huge grin.

 

“Nice to finally meet you too.” Tiffani replied returning the hug, they all shared hugs. After that, she was introduced to the family which was a lot of hugs, handshakes, and excited chatter, and oohs and ahhs. Tiffani actually began to grow a bit more comfortable with all of them, she loved how Chris was there to always make a joke about things, Joey was just a big bear, he loved hugging, Justin was of course, the center of attention, and Lance, as awkward as he was, Tiffani couldn’t help but sort of feel attracted to him. She knew that it was never possible to date him now that he has came out of the closet, but she still felt that spark when she stared at those green eyes of his.

 

“Lance?” JC spoke up. “Anna texted me she wants to know are we having the party on Christmas Eve?”

 

“Oh yeah sure, we are, we are gonna have it at around seven or eight at night.” Lance replied.

 

“So that’s in two more days right?” JC said texting back to Anna.

 

“Yep, we gotta get a move on.” Lance said getting up from the sofa and grabbing the keys from the counter.

 

“Wait, so are we all gonna go on one sitting or what?” Chris asked.

 

“We can all go now, Tiffani you can drive with JC if you want.” Lance said looking at her.

 

Tiffani thought that time stopped, the way Lance said her name sent bolts of electricity all throughout her body “Snap out of it Tiff, it’s not gonna happen, it can’t happen, he recently came out of the closet, so its not possible.” Tiffani said to herself.

 

“Uh hello? Tiff?” JC said with a wave.

 

“Huh? Oh yeah I’ll go with him.” She said pointing at JC who had the look of  “I-know-something is-up- look.

 

“Ok settled then.” Lance said, and soon after everyone was out the door and into their vehicles, JC and Tiffani were the last ones to come out of the house. Tiffani decided to leave her car parked in the garage and go with JC instead.

Chapter End Notes:
Read and review. Thankies. :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance