Author's Chapter Notes:
Seal of approval.. :)

“He proposed?” Janet squealed over the phone, the Lance Bass asked you to marry him?

 

“Yes he did, I’m still surprised myself.” Tiffani said with a chuckle.

 

“So tell me, are you like gonna book the wedding in some fancy hall and like invite all these people?” Janet asked excitedly.

 

“I haven’t even planned anything yet, I gotta talk to JC first, he doesn’t know yet.”

 

“Oh, well you have to tell him, I’m sure he’ll give you the thumbs up, he’s cool, and he’s hot.” Janet replied with a grin.

 

“Yeah Janet.” Tiffani said with an eyeroll, “So tell me, how’s Brian? I haven’t talked to him in forever.”

 

“Brian is okay, me and him are gonna do “Dancing with the Stars” soon, so you guys better come and see us perform.”

 

“Oh you know I won’t miss that, hey listen I gotta let you go, Lance is calling me on the other line.” Tiffani told her friend.

 

“Ooooh Lance.” Janet replied with a laugh.

 

“Oh stop.” They both said their good-byes and Tiffani quickly picked up Lance’s call.”

 

“Hello.” She greeted.

 

“Hey Tiff, you’re busy?”

 

“Not at the moment why?” Tiffani said twirling a strand of her hair and checking herself in the mirror.

 

“Well, are we going to JC’s house to talk to him?”

 

“Yeah I’m gonna text him now actually, make sure he’s not busy or anything.” Tiffani added.

 

“Ok, you can go ahead and go to his house first, and text me if he’s not busy so I can meet you there after.” Lance explained.

 

“Alright.” Tiffani then hanged up the phone and sent a quick text to JC.

 

“You’re busy?”

 

When she didn’t get a reply so quickly she decided to go to his house anyway. Heading down the stairs, her mom wasn’t home it was only her and Max.

 

“See ya later Max.” She greeted to the dog who was taking a nap. She then headed out the door and drove towards JC’s house.

 

Minutes later

Tiffani arrived at JC’s house; his car was in the garage, so he was home. She pressed the keycode by his front door and let herself inside.

 

“Yoo hoo Josh, are you home?” Tiffani walked to the kitchen and headed upstairs, she heard noises coming in from a room. She took a peek towards JC’s room, and heard sounds of pleasure.

 

“Ohh JC.” The female voice moaned.

 

Tiffani knew that sound, it was her co-worker Anna, apparently Anna and JC were having a moment together, Tiffani blushed and put her hands on her face. She slowly backed away from the door and ran down the stairs, flew open the door and bumped into Lance.

 

“Oomph!”

 

“Whoa where’s the fire?” Lance said and put a hand to stop her. “What happened, it looks like you’ve seen a ghost.”

 

“I-uh I.” She stammered.

 

“Tiffani, take a deep breath, is JC okay?” Lance asked with a worried concerned.

 

“Oh..he is fine, he was just in the middle of doing the nasty with Anna.” Tiffani whispered.

 

“Wait, you caught him with.” Lance then let out a hearty laughter.

 

“What’s so funny Lance?” Tiffani snapped.

 

“I can just imagine the look on your face when you caught him doing that.” Lance added.

 

Tiffani frowned.

 

“Oh come on, don’t feel bad, its normal, you are gonna have to do it sooner or later.” Lance said.

 

Tiffani glared at him.. “Wait, do you wanna marry me cause you love me or do you want to marry me only to use me and take my innocence away.”

 

Lance’s face turned serious “Tiff, why-why would you think that? I would never do that to you, I love you, and care about you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

 

Tiffani stood quiet for a moment, and jumped when she heard the front door swing open.

 

“Hey guys.” JC greeted.

 

“Hey Jace, hey Anna.” Lance replied warmly.

 

Tiffani gave a simple wave.

 

“I got your text Tiffani, I’m sorry I couldn’t get back to you sooner.” JC said with concern.

 

“Oh no, its okay.” Tiffani shrugged it off. “So are we going inside?

 

JC invited them in and closed the door and all sat down on the sofa. “You guys want anything to drink?”

 

“No.” Tiffani said. “I well, me and Lance just wanted to tell you something.”

 

“Oh?” JC sat down next to Anna.

 

“We’re getting married.” Lance and Tiffani both said at the same time.

 

JC and Anna both let out gasps, but Anna quickly started talking excitedly and started squealing.

 

“Let me see the ring!” Anna went up to Tiffani and she showed her the ring. “Its beautiful, ahh! Congratulations, can I be your bridesmaid?” She replied with a grin.

 

“I don’t even have anything planned yet.” Tiffani responded, turning to Lance.

 

Anna then went to congratulate Lance, the excited chatter was interrupted when JC spoke.

 

“Tiffani? May I speak to you in private please?” JC told and rose up from the sofa.

 

Anna and Lance looked at him then at Tiffani who just shrugged.

 

Tiffani reluctantly followed JC upstairs to the studio, she closed the door behind him and sighed.

 

“Josh..” She stated, “Look, I’m a grown woman, I can make my own decisions, when Lance proposed to me I just couldn’t say no, I mean come on, who says no to Lance Bass.” She continued ranting and she didn’t hear a word of what JC was saying.

 

“Tiffani! He called out.

 

She turned to face him.

 

“I said, I approve, you can marry him if you really want too.” JC said simply.

 

“Seriously?”

 

“Yeah seriously, I mean, how could I say no to my little sister.” He replied with a wink and a smirk.

 

Tiffani knew that smirk, which meant that he was in a playful mood, and decided to take advantage of this moment.

 

“So Josh, I uh I came here earlier and I was calling you, but you didn’t answer, I heard you guys in the heat of the moment.”

 

“Ohhhh, I knew I heard something coming up the stairs, but I just continued doing what I was doing.” He said biting his lip.

 

“I ran back down the stairs when I heard that, then I bumped into Lance outside.”

 

JC looked down.. “Sorry about that.”

 

“It’s okay Josh, I know you and your manly needs.” She patted a hand on his shoulder.

 

He blushed a little bit and told her “So is this wedding gonna be anytime soon, cause I hope you are not forgetting that I want you to sing with me, you have a pretty good voice you know.”

 

It was Tiffani’s turn to blush. “Well, no plans yet, maybe April or something, so I have plenty of time to sing with you.”

 

JC smiled and said “Good, cause I have a couple of songs that I wrote, and you left your notebook here the other day, I saw what you wrote, the lyrics aren’t bad, they just need a little more tweaking.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah really, so we can start soon.” JC added.

 

“Ok, well maybe tomorrow?’

 

JC walked up to the calendar that was on the wall. “I don’t see anything circled for tomorrow, so I guess that’s a yes.”

 

Tiffani smiled at the thought and went to hug him. “Thank you.”

 

JC chuckled “Anytime.” Returning the hug to her, “Now go back downstairs before I change my mind.” He replied in a sing song voice.

 

Tiffani laughed and pulled apart from his hug, she ran down the hall to the stairs.

 

JC could the commotion of excitement downstairs, he chuckled at the thought, it made him smile a bit, his sister was gonna get married, not now, but soon. He was proud of that, now all he had to do was talk to Lance and everything would be smooth sailing, he closed the door to his studio office and walked down the stairs to join the festivities.

 

“Pizza anyone? My treat.” Lance called out.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Yayy! JC is okay with Tiffani getting married to Lance..lolz I hope its okay though, I was kinda stuck on this chapter and I wasn't sure if it was flowing right..but anyway, thanks for reading and reviewing.. :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance