Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is all about Lance and Tiffani.. ;)

After the Valentines Day dance, Lance offered Tiffani to drive her home.

 

“Thank you Lance, I had a nice time, I needed this.” Tiffani turned to him and looked into his green eyes.

 

“You are very welcome, I’m glad that everything turned out okay tonight.” Lance replied.

 

Tiffani looked at the house in front of her, it was dark, but it had a few lights on.

 

“Is your mom home?” Lance asked.

 

“Uh, she’s at an office party, and I don’t see her car around, so she may come home late.” Tiffani said, looking for the button to unlock the door. She felt an arm touch her.

 

“Tiff, I really like you.”

 

“I like you too Lance, but I’m afraid to go further.” Tiffani said softly.

 

“You don’t have to be afraid.” Lance replied.

 

“It’s different for you Lance obviously, but for me, I’m not ready, you understand don’t you?”

 

“I do understand Tiffani, that is why I want you to marry me.”

 

Tiffani’s eyes went wide, “What?!”

 

Lance pulled out a box and opened it, inside was a tiny diamond ring. It was simple, it wasn’t that big and noticeable.

 

“Oh my god.” Tiffani whispered. 

 

Lance put the ring on her ring finger, it looked so perfect in her hands.

 

“Lance, is this how you feel about me?” Tiffani said, almost in tears.

 

Lance slowly nodded, “So, is that a yes?”

 

Tiffani stared at Lance then at her hand for a moment, “I’m gonna get married at twenty years old?” She asked in amazement.

 

Lance chuckled at thought. “I’m in my early thirties, so age doesn’t really change anything; it’s the love that one has for that person.”

 

Tiffani just smiled and looked deep into Lance’s green eyes, “Yes” She whispered.

 

“Yes? Really?” Lance beamed.

 

Tiffani nodded, “Yes I would marry you!” She cried happily and placed a light kiss on his lips.

 

Lance eagerly kissed her back, the two shared kisses for a couple of minutes; they didn’t wanna go too far.

 

“Lance? I think we should stop for now.” Tiffani pulled from Lance’s embrace and wondered for a moment.

 

Lance saw that she was thinking hard about something. “Is something wrong Tiff?”

 

“Does JC know?”

 

Lance frowned at the thought, “I thought everything was okay between you and him.”

 

“It is, he was just afraid, he doesn’t want nothing to happen to me.”

 

“Well, I talked to him, and he was cool with it.”

 

Tiffani looked over at Lance. “Wait, you told him about getting married?”

 

“Um, actually, no I was thinking of you and me telling him together.” Lance explained.

 

“I like that idea.” Tiffani smiled.

 

“I’m sure everything will be fine Tiff, he’s cool, so when do you think we should tell him.” Lance wondered.

 

Tiffani thought for a moment, how about on President’s Day? We can go over to JC’s house, I don’t think he’ll be doing anything.

 

“Sure ok, but call him first.” Lance said.

 

Tiffani nodded and gave Lance a kiss on cheek this time. “Have a good night Lance, thank you..again.” She chuckled and opened the passenger door.

 

“Later Tiff, have a goodnight as well, and you are very welcome.” Lance winked.

 

Tiffani waved goodbye and watched Lance leave her driveway, she waited until he made a left an the intersection and went inside.

 

 

The next morning

 

Tiffani sat on the kitchen table eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes and admiring the ring on her finger, she saw her mom coming down from the stairs.

 

“Morning mom.” She greeted.

 

“Morning sweetie, how did your date with Lance go?” She smirked.

 

“Oh it went great, and everything is fine between me and Josh now, so its all good.”

 

Agatha smiled and said “So what else happened last night?”

 

Tiffani let out a sly smirk at her mom and showed her the ring that she had on her finger.

 

Agatha gasped… “No, he didn’t.”

 

“Yes he did.”

 

“You’re engaged? Getting married?” Agatha said over her cup of coffee and got up and started rambling excitedly.

 

“Yeah I know, it was all so sudden, but I thought long and hard about it, and I said why not?”

 

Agatha had the biggest grin on her face. “I’m so happy for you!” She went and pulled her into a big hug.

 

Tiffani returned the hug and saw that Max was coming over happily barking and wanted to be part of the hug fest.

 

“Aww looks like Max is happy for me too.” Tiffani laughed and hugged Max.

 

“So does Josh know, is he okay with it?”

 

“Well, I talked to him yes, but he doesn’t know that I’m engaged now, me and Lance are gonna tell him together on President’s day over at his house.” Tiffani explained.

 

Agatha nodded. “I’m sure he’ll approve.”

 

“I hope so.” Tiffani said.

Chapter End Notes:

:D I hope you guys like the idea of Lance proposing to Tiffani..lolz Read and review..thanks. :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance