Author's Chapter Notes:

There may be some minor drama in this chapter, I think..lolz

Tiffani is at JC's house alone when an unexpected guest comes in..

“I don’t know how to write lyrics at all!” Tiffani growled and crumbled up the paper and tossed it on the floor, she was in the studio office at JC’s house, JC wasn’t there at the moment, he was at a meeting and wasn’t probably gonna be home for a few hours. She brought Max with her so she wouldn’t feel so alone.

 

“I need inspiration;” She got her phone out and sent a quick text to JC saying that she needed inspiration. When she saw that he didn’t reply back, she figured that he was busy, so she headed to the kitchen downstairs and opened up a pack of cookies that she found on the counter, and poured herself a glass of soymilk. Max was taking a nap when his ears perked up and started to bark.

 

“What is it boy?” Tiffani walked up to him and took a peek at the window and saw headlights pull into the driveway, it was dark out so, she really couldn’t figure the make of the car. Frowning, she realized it wasn’t JC’s car, it was an SUV. Standing there for a moment she double checked the front door making sure it was locked and checked the security system, while Max awaited by the door ready to jump whoever approached the door.

 

She saw that the mysterious person disarmed the alarm system and slowly opened the door.

 

“Hey Max.” Said the deep male voice, the dog immediately subsided and wagged his tail.

 

“Lance?” Tiffani choked out. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Oh just thought I stopped by.” Lance approached her and gave her a hug.

 

“At 8:00 at night?” Tiffani wondered.

 

“Actually..I wanted to ask you something.”

 

Tiffani saw that he seemed a bit nervous but waited until he said something.

 

“Valentine’s Day is coming up and they are having a dance down by “The Grove” and I wanted to invite you to go with me.” He blurted out.

 

Tiffani stared at him in shock. “You-you are asking me out?”

 

“Uh yeah, I want to, if you don’t have anything planned for that day.” Lance asked nervously.

 

“But aren’t you-? Tiffani pointed at him.

 

Lance put a hand up and said “I just wanna see how this goes, you are a nice girl and that night that we shared together wasn’t really part of my agenda, I want to make it up to you by bringing you to that dance.

 

Tiffani thought for a moment, “Uh…okay I guess I can go.” She smiled at him and realized that their faces were inches apart from eachother, when all of sudden she felt his lips on hers, it was soft but subtle, they were locking lips for a moment getting lost in thought, they didn’t notice that JC had just pulled into the driveway and opened the front door.

 

“Tiffani, I’m sorry I couldn’t come home sooner, but I brought you some Chinese food, I got your text earlier saying that you were writing but you got stuck-he stopped when he saw Lance and her sharing kisses here and there.

 

James Lance Bass.” JC hissed, and took a look at him and at his sister.

 

Tiffani and Lance gasped and pulled apart quickly.

 

“Hey JC.” Lance said fixing himself up.

 

“Don’t “hey JC” me.” He crossed his arms but continued his rant “Tiffani, I leave you here alone at my house cause you were writing some lyrics and working on some music, and you are macking with him? Look, I know you are an adult and you can take care of yourself, and I know you told me that you liked him, but really? You guys were on my kitchen counter.”

 

“You wrote a song like that.” Tiffani said quietly.

 

“Don’t get smart with me.” JC snapped, and rambled some more “Lance, what are you doing in my house? You could’ve come this afternoon or yesterday to see her instead of sneaking in my house in the middle of the night.”

 

“It’s only 8:30, almost nine.” Lance whispered.

 

“So? This is my house, you could’ve called me, or text me saying that you were coming over, not just waltz in here like you owned the place, I know that all of you know my keycode but hello.” JC argued.

 

“Sorry Josh.” Tiffani said biting her lip.

 

“I guess you don’t really need inspiration anymore huh Tiff?” He sarcastically said and placed the Chinese food on the counter.

 

“Enjoy yourselves.” JC muttered, walked up the stairs and slammed the door.

 

Tiffani winced at the sound; she didn’t mean to make JC so angry.

 

“Uh Lance?” I think you better go.” Tiffani said quietly.

 

“Yeah I guess I do, sorry Tiff, I’m sorry I showed up here in the first place.” Lance murmured.

 

“Have a goodnight.” She called out to him.

 

“You too.”

 

“We’ll talk more soon okay?” She said giving him a smile.

 

“I wouldn’t count on it Tiff, I really hope JC doesn’t only sees you as his little sister.” Lance explained.

 

Tiffani was quiet for a moment, closed the front door and locked it; she had to have a talk with big brother Josh.

Chapter End Notes:
I hope its okay..lolz Thanks for reading. :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance