Author's Chapter Notes:
A little TrickC friendship in this chapter.. :)

It was now the next day, and JC was at his house munching on the snacks that Tiffani bought him yesterday, he was now able to do stuff on his own and was rescheduling appointments and meetings on the computer. A new season of ABDC was coming up in two months and fans were looking forward to see him back on the seat, despite all of the media that was circling around between him and his friends, everything else seemed normal.

 

“Ok I’ll be there on Saturday Eric, don’t worry about it.” JC told his manager over the phone. He then hanged up the phone, when his phone rang again, looking at the screen, it read Chris. He picked it up.

 

“Hey Tricky.” JC chuckled.

 

“Using my old nickname I see?” Chris laughed but continued the conversation with him, “I just wanted to call you and see how you were.”

 

“Oh I’m good; I was just rescheduling my appointments and meetings, the ones that Eliza couldn’t do, but overall, I’m okay.” JC told his friend.

 

“I’m glad that you’re able to do stuff now, so that means that you can be able to help me.”

 

JC continued typing on his computer and spoke up “Oh yeah? With what?”

 

“Um, I’m kinda working on an album, well not really an album per say, its an LP or an EP, I’m kinda starting a pop/rock band and stuff, but I need some help with some writing skills.” Chris said softly.

 

Chris was not the kind of person that asked for help, and when he asked for help in writing, it was usually either JC or Justin, so when JC listened to what Chris had to say, this was something that Chris wanted to do.

 

“Looks like you got some inspiration kicking in huh?” JC asked

 

“Yeah I guess I do, so will you be able to help me?”

 

“Of course Chris, you know I’ll do anything for you right? No matter what, and I know you’ll do the same for me.” JC smiled even though Chris couldn’t see him.

 

“Thank you JC, it really means a lot to me, so I’m gonna send you the melody first through your email and you tell me what you think.” JC could hear Chris rustling through some papers.

 

“You already have the melody written down?” JC asked

 

“I have the melody and the first verse written down.” Chris chuckled.

 

“What’s the name of the song?”

 

“Tokyo” Chris said simply.

 

“Have you been having Anime dreams again Chris?” JC said with a laugh.

 

“The other night I did, I dreamt that I was super hero and had like laser swords and was fighting robots that were trying to destroy the world.” Chris joked.

 

JC giggled at that, he always knew that Chris was comic relief. Shortly after, Chris sent him the email with the song on it, JC read it over and told Chris he’ll call him back.

 

JC scanned the lyrics and in a matter of minutes, he came up with an idea for the second verse and soon enough he was pretty much done within an hour.

 

In Orlando, Florida Chris’s house

Chris was with his bandmates, Mike, Dave and Ernie, they were behind the keyboard and drum sets.

 

“Ok, I just need to get my electronic guitar out of the closet.” Chris smirked.

 

Suddenly the computer chirped saying that Chris had email. “You’ve Got Mail”

 

Mike spoke up, “Uh dude, why do you still have the AOL version guy there?”

 

“I like it, I only downloaded that and saved it, sometimes I forget to check my email, I need to be reminded now, you know?” Chris joked.

 

Chris held the guitar up and placed it on the table and clicked on the screen.

 

New Message from JC

Dude, I like the way you arranged the song, luckily, I like the synthesizers, guitar riffs, etc, I sent you my 2nd verse, so tell me what you think, nice job though, keep up the good work.”

 

“So did he like it?” Dave asked, pushing some buttons on his piano.

 

Chris grinned and said “Yes he did.”

 

After reading the lyrics out loud, they all tried to combine it, and playback it.

 

“That doesn’t sound half bad.” Ernie asked in amazement.

 

“No it doesn’t, it sounds good.” Chris smiled.

 

They all continued to put the finishing touches on the song and see if they can tweak it some more. So far, they already wrote five songs for the EP, with this one, could be either a bonus track.

 

Chris quickly got his phone out and sent a text to JC “Thanks Jace, I’m glad you like the song, and thanks for coming up with the second set of lyrics so quickly, you are awesome, love you dude.” He sent a smiley along with it.

 

Seconds later JC replied back to him, “Anytime, love you too.” Also with a smiley.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Credit: Nigels 11: Tokyo

I have never listened to the full version of this song, nor know any of the lyrics, but I do know that JC had a hand in writing this song, so I thought I added it on there..Hope you guys are liking the story so far..



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance