Author's Chapter Notes:

Happy SuperBowl Sunday everyone.. :)

Lance finds Tiffani at the supermarket..

Febuary 5th, 2009

 

“What kind of chips you want again?” Lance told his assistant over the phone.

 

“Lays and the BBQ ones.” Lisa replied.

 

“Alright, I got em, anything you else you need? Cause the caterer will be bringing that Super Bowl sandwich stadium in an hour and I gotta be there to make sure that everything is right.” Lance said picking up a couple of chips sauces.

 

“No that’s it.”

 

“Ok, I’ll be there soon.” Lance pressed the end button on his phone and walked to the checkout line, he stopped when he noticed someone, he took a good look at her and realized who she was.

 

“Hey Tiffani.” Lance spoke.

 

Tiffani turned around and said “Oh hey, Happy Super Bowl day.” She smiled at him and saw that he had like three bags of chips and sauces.

 

“Looks like you’re ready for the game huh?”

 

Lance looked at the cart, “Oh yeah of course, where you’re gonna spend it?”

 

“Oh at Joshie’s house, he’s able to walk again, so that’s good news.”  Tiffani saw a magazine out of the corner of her eye and realized that it was the members of *NSYNC on the front cover of an US magazine. She picked it up and showed it to Lance.

 

Lance gasped when he saw all of them exiting out of the hospital, including Tiffani herself.

 

“Oh man really?” Tiffani frowned.

 

“*NSYNC members got into a bit of a dilemma with a former ex-girlfriend that JC Chasez had, he was injured by her according to sources and we also asked superstar Justin Timberlake about an *NSYNC reunion, but he just shrugged it off and walked away with the rest of the guys, we also received note that two females also exited the area, they could either be relatives, friends, or new-found girlfriends of the guys, as of now, we don’t know where the guys went, more as this story unfolds.” Lance read the article and looked at the photo; they all looked tired and exhausted.

 

Lance just sighed and placed the magazine back on the shelf, “I hate it when they pry into our business, we tried to stay out of the media, but I guess that didn’t work, this is LA after all.”

 

“True Lance, true, but its okay, great so now face is on the magazine too.” Tiffani chuckled.

 

Lance smiled at her, he liked that she still kept her sarcastic ways and sense of humor.

 

“Next.” Called the cashier.

 

Lance took a look at her for a second, he still had to make sure it wasn’t Angie in disguise.”

 

“Oh my god  are you like the Lance Bass?” She shrieked.

 

Uh yeah?” was his reply.

 

“May I have your autograph, my daughter is like a big fan of you.” She beamed handing him a pen and an *NSYNC photo

 

“Aww how old is your daughter?” Lance said and took the pen and photo

 

“She’s seven, and I heard that you guys were in the area according that magazine over there.” The cashier replied.

 

“Yeah, we had a bit of trouble, but everything is okay now.” Lance signed the photo and handed it back to her.

 

“Thank you very much.” The cashier grinned, you can call me Melanie.

 

“No problem” Lance replied and paid for the groceries, he didn’t realize that Tiffani was still there waiting for him and was grinning like a fool.

 

“Now what is so funny?” Lance said walking out of the supermarket.

 

“She went from adult to teenager in a matter of seconds.” Tiffani chuckled.

 

“Yeah that happens a lot.”

 

The two of them went to their cars, Tiffani’s car was parked in the opposite direction.

 

“Hey listen, if you wanna stop by my house or something later you can.” Lance called out to her.

 

“Yeah maybe I’ll go; I’ll take JC with me.” Tiffani replied.

 

Lance smiled and waved goodbye to her and let out a sigh when he got in the driver’s seat, he was getting that feeling again, and he was beginning to fall for her, why? He didn’t know, from the rearview mirror he watched her back up and she beeped the horn signaling their goodbyes and watched her drive away in the distance.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter may be longer, I'll update soon..thanks for reading and reviewing.. :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance