Author's Chapter Notes:
Brother and sister bonding time.. :)

“Dinner’s ready!” Agatha called out from the kitchen.

 

“Coming!” Tiffani put the last bunch of clothes on JC’s closet, “There, all set.” She smiled to herself and looked at the surroundings, she made his bed, propped his pillows, all neat and tidy. She got out of the room and closed the door and headed to the studio where JC was, she knocked gently.

 

“Come in.”

 

Opening the door, she saw JC with computers up and running, papers scattered on his work desk, a pencil on the side of his ear.

 

“Um dinner’s ready dude.” Tiffani laughed.

 

“Oh yeah, I’m coming.” He stacked the sheets neatly on the desk, and logged off his computer. He got from his chair and I guess he forgot that his leg was even injured, he almost lost his balance if it weren’t for the desk to hold him for support.

 

“I guess you forgot that you were still injured huh?” Tiffani chuckled and placed an arm around him.

 

“Yeah, I guess I did” He smiled to himself, “Oh guess what, I just wrote the most amazing song, I just started writing away, it was flowing wonderfully.”

 

“I can’t wait to hear it.” Tiffani beamed.

 

“Yeah, me too.” JC said excitedly.

 

The two of them walked slowly down the stairs and saw some chicken and rice on the table, and Agatha with an apron.

 

“That looks delicious Ags.” JC had a huge grin on his face.

 

“Yeah it looks delicious, that means that it will taste great.” Agatha smirked.

 

They all sat down the table and ate in silence.

 

“You are so right about this Ags, this is so good.” JC said in a mouthful full of chicken.

 

Tiffani chuckled to herself, and took some more rice and placed it on her plate.

 

“Would you like some iced tea, root beer?” Agatha spoke up looking into the fridge.

 

“Root beer please.” JC and Tiffani called out in unison.

 

Agatha got three cans of “Barq’s and placed them on the table.

 

JC opened the can and took a long drink out of it, “That sure hit the spot.” He said.

 

After everyone finished up dinner, Tiffani helped her mom clean up; JC went around in his wheelchair and was cleaning up the table.

 

“Dinner was delicious Ags, thank you.” JC politely asked.

 

“You are very welcome sweetie.” Agatha gushed.

 

“Yeah thanks mom.” Tiffani grinned and placed a kiss on her cheek.

 

“Oh yeah sure.” Agatha laughed and handed the dish to Tiffani so she can dry it.

 

“When you ladies are done I want you to come upstairs with me so I can show you something” JC asked.

 

“Okie dokie.” Tiffani called out and placed the last dish on the counter.

 

They both helped JC up the stairs and slowly walked to his studio office.

 

“You can sit there if you want.” JC motioned to a couple of beanbags chairs that were on the floor.

 

“I’ll sit here better.” Agatha chuckled and got a computer chair and moved it next to Tiffani who didn’t hesitate sitting on one of the beanbag chairs.

 

JC made his way onto the piano, sat on his chair, turned on the computer and typed in a couple of keys, and sang.

 

When you need someone

When it's all gone wrong

you'll see that

I will be there for you always

When the lights go out

and the world breaks

and your heart aches

I will be there for you always... all of the days

Always

Turn around

You feel like it's all gonna change

It's written on your face

But girl don't be afraid

Let's talk about us

and the promises we made

How they still mean the same

The questions in your heart can't be erased

you say I won't come home

and that I'm leaving you alone

I know

But you'll always be with me wherever I go

 

Close your eyes

Hear what my voice says

It all comes down to making choices

When you need someone

When it's all gone wrong

You'll see that

I will be there for you always

When the lights go out

and the world breaks

and your heart aches

I will be there for you always... all of the days

Always

Can you hear me now?

Do you know how much you mean to me?

I'm just a heartbeat away

So girl don't be afraid

See time goes by so slowly

Every second of the day

I'm so lonely

In my heart you’re the one and only

and I can't wait for you to hold me

Close your eyes

hear what my voice says

It all comes down to making choices

When you need someone

When it's all gone wrong

you'll see that

I will be there for you always

When the lights go out

and the world breaks

and your heart aches

I will be there for you always... all of the days

Always

Every night

Every night I walk outside

I feel you everywhere

I see you in the sky

When you need someone

When it's all gone wrong

you'll see that

I will be there for you always

When the lights go out

and the world breaks

and your heart aches

I will be there for you always

When you need someone

When it's all gone wrong

You'll see that

I will be there for you always

When the lights go out

and the world breaks

and your heart aches

I will be there for you always... all of the days

Always

 

Agatha and Tiffani stared at JC in amazement.

 

“And you wrote all that in two hours?” Agatha gaped.

 

JC nodded yes.

 

“Joshie,” Tiffani whispered, “That was, that was so beautiful,” She got up from the beanbag chair and wrapped her arms around him.

 

“I love you so much do you know that?” She said almost breaking into tears.

 

“I love you too Tiffy.” JC smiled and returned the hug back to her.

 

Soon Agatha joined into the hug fest.

 

“You are something special.” Agatha told him softly.

 

“I had a song like that once.” JC chuckled.

 

“I know, I like it.” Tiffani beamed and starting dancing and singing along to a few lyrics of “Something Special.”

 

JC laughed and noticed something about Tiffani that maybe he hadn’t before.

 

“Tiffy.” He called out.

 

“Yes?” She was still singing along and being random.

 

“Did you know that you have a pretty good singing voice?” JC asked her looking at her intently.

 

Tiffani stopped dancing and singing and turned around to face him.

 

“What are you saying?” She replied slowly.

 

“I’m saying that since you know how to dance, maybe you should give singing a shot.” JC smirked.

 

“Are you serious?

 

“I’m serious see?” JC said and made a dorky face.

 

Tiffani laughed at that, “Um, I like to sing, but I never thought of singing professionally.”

 

“I didn’t say professionally, I’m just saying you know have fun with it, maybe you and I can make a duet or something.” JC explained.

 

“A do what?” Tiffani said making a face.

 

“A duet, is when two people sing a song, like I sing a first verse, and you sing a second verse.” JC replied.

 

“I only sing in showers though, oh I also like to play drums as well.” Tiffani grinned.

 

JC could see that singing spiked her interest. “So, do you wanna give it try?”

 

“Yeah I kinda do.”

 

“Good, it’ll be fun, it doesn’t have to be all work, it’ll be just playing around the studio, and we’ll both see where it goes from there.” JC smiled to himself.

 

Tiffani agreed. “Ok cool, thanks Joshie.”

 

“I know talent when I see it, or listen to it.” JC chuckled.

 

“So what do you think Mom?” Tiffani said

 

“I like that idea, so its fine with me.” Agatha replied giving her a smile.

 

Tiffani did a little dance and went back to where JC was sitting, who just randomly started a game on the computer, “Penguin Diner.”

 

Agatha watched both of them and smiled to herself, she loved the way they bonded, they can be professional people and silly after, they became closer after their recent ordeal that they encountered, that they all encountered.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Credit: JC Chasez: Always(Unreleased)

Credit: JC Chasez: Something Special



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance