Author's Chapter Notes:

JC gets to go home..yayyy!

Oh and Happy bday Joey.. :)

 

January 28th 2009

“Happy birthday Joey!” Justin greeted and pulled him in a warm hug.

 

“Lots of blessings.” Lance smiled and gave a pat on the shoulder, while Joey just took both of them and gave them big squeezes.

 

“Thank you soo much guys, dude your birthday is coming soon.” Joey grinned at Justin.

 

“Don’t remind me Joe.” Justin chuckled.

 

They were all outside of the hospital entrance, JC was finally discharged from the hospital, and they were just waiting for him and Tiffani to sign him out.

 

“Ok we are all set.” Tiffani said coming out of the hospital entrance, she wheeled JC out on his wheelchair, he had some therapy for his injured knee, but he still needed to be on it until his knee and leg were fully recovered.

 

“So Joey, what are you doing for your birthday today?” JC said while he was reading the manual that came with the wheelchair.

 

Joey frowned “I gotta head back to Florida with Chris, I made a promise to my daughter that I was gonna dance with her at her school recital, it’s a father and daughter dance.

 

“That’s real sweet Joey.” Justin replied while he was helping Tiffani load up Lance’s SUV, in which they borrowed it from him.

 

“Yeah it is, I had a great time with you guys, despite the difficult situations that we encountered, it brought us more closer together.” Joey grinned.

 

“Yeah it did, we will always remain close, no matter where we are.” Justin told him and headed over to JC who was trying to get up from the wheelchair so he can sit on the back passenger seat.

 

“Need some help Jace?”

 

“No its okay, I got it, thanks man.” JC closed his eyes at the sudden pain that shot up on his leg while Justin gave him a pillow so that way he didn’t have to move as much.

 

“Alright are we ready to go?” Tiffani spoke up tossing the keys to Joey.

 

“Yep we are all set, I get shotgun.” Justin laughed and moved his way onto the front of the vehicle.

 

Tiffani sat in the back with JC and placed another pillow on her lap so JC can lay his head on it.

 

“Comfy?” She replied to JC with a smile.

 

“Yep.” He smiled back at her and the SUV left the parking lot away from the hospital.

 

 

“Thank you so much for everything guys, I’m gonna miss all of you.” Tiffani pulled Joey, Chris, and Justin into a tight hug.

 

Joey pretended to cry “Oh I hate goodbyes.”

 

“Justin, are you heading to Orlando too?” Agatha asked him.

 

“No, I’m going to New York, I’m working on a movie, but I gotta read the script to see if the role is for me.” Justin replied.

 

“How bout you Lance, you’re staying here?”

 

“Yeah I’m staying in LA, I gotta direct some stuff up in downtown, it’s  gonna be fun.” Lance smiled.

 

“Call me when you land guys.” Tiffani waved at them

 

“Will do, oh and JC, take care of yourself man, I worry about you.” Chris asked and gave a friendly handshake to him.

 

JC smiled, “I’ll be fine Chris” returning the handshake.

 

“Yeah that’s what you said the last time.” Chris muttered to himself and headed to the parked car.

 

They were all on the stoop of JC’s house while Chris, Joey, and Justin were heading to the airport, two of them were heading to Florida, and one was heading to New York. They all waved goodbye and watched the SUV drive away in the distance.

 

“So JC, would you like some dinner?” Agatha replied with a smile, “I can whip something up, that assistant of yours did some shopping so I just thought since you can’t stay over our house, we might as well stay here for now.

 

“Sure, I’d like that, thank you.” JC said.

 

“I’m gonna go help him unpack Mom, so call me when dinner’s ready.” Tiffani called out to her mom.

 

Tiffani headed upstairs only realizing that JC couldn’t walk up the stairs with the wheelchair, she looked back at him who had a dorky look on his face.

 

“What you thought that I can fly up the stairs like Superman?” JC chuckled.

 

“Oh..sorry Joshie, let me help you.” Tiffani greeted warmly and helped him up off the chair, slowly but gently, she placed her arm on his waist, and he did the same. The two of them slowly walked up the stairs step by step. When they reached the top, JC stared at his hallway for a second.

 

“Do you wanna use the bathroom or something?” Tiffani asked not letting him go just yet, she was afraid if she did, he would fall.

 

“No, take me the studio.” He replied.

 

Tiffani agreed and took him to the studio which was a couple of doors down from his bedroom. When they arrived at the studio, JC let out a breath that he didn’t realize he was holding.

 

“I miss this place.” He spoke up.

 

“Are you gonna work on something?” She asked him.

 

“I might.” He winked.

 

JC made his way onto the piano and sat on the chair, he played a couple of keys and all of a sudden he started playing a ballad, and humming to himself.

 

Tiffani was fascinated, she loved when he was inspired; she thought to herself, can you imagine if JC never got his memory back? She shuddered at the thought.

 

“If you need anything, I’ll be in the bedroom putting your stuff away okay?” Tiffani responded.

 

“Uh huh.” JC got his notebook out and started scribbling lyrics on it.

 

Tiffani saw that it was almost full. She had a couple of empty notebooks at her house that she only used to doodle and stuff, she decided to give them to him. She left the door to his studio halfway open and walked back to the bedroom, and waited for whatever JC was writing to pour out so everyone can listen.

Chapter End Notes:

Lets see what kind of music our lovable JC would write/sing for that matter.. :) I'll update soon..

P.S the part where Joey said that he was spending some quality time with his daughter for his bday was true, I added that on there, he tweeted about it, and it is found on the "All for *NSYNC" site..carry on.. :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance