Author's Chapter Notes:
Everyone say "Bye Bye Bye" Angie... :)

“Alright Lance, is everything ready?” Joey texted him on his phone.

 

“Yep, hallways are a bit empty, nurses and doctors are in order, everything’s cool, over and out.” Lance replied back to him.

 

Lance, Justin, Tiffani, JC and Anna were in the hospital room, it was a quarter to nine, while Chris and Joey were outside, waiting for “Judith Monroe” to come for her nightshift. Apparently all the employees who worked at the hospital already knew who she really was, thanks to the security tape and JC’s story. The police were outside and inside as well. They had to make sure everything else looked normal.

 

“Ok, it’s settled then, all we have to do is wait until she arrives, she is so busted.” Chris snickered.

 

Joey was fixing the seat in Chris’s car.

 

“Having trouble there sir?” Chris giggled.

 

Joey playfully shoved him and adjusted his seat and got comfortable.

 

About ten minutes later, they saw a car approaching and parking in the employee parking lot.

 

“Is that her?” Joey whispered.

 

“I don’t know.” Chris squinted through the car window.

 

The woman got out of the car and walked to the hospital entrance, she was a tall, blonde haired woman, which was tied up in a bun, she was stopped by the security man that was guarding the door, which she found odd, cause there was never a security guard at the front entrance.

 

“Name?” The guard asked.

 

“Uh..I’m a nurse, I work here.” The woman stammered.

 

“I realize that ma’am we just wanna know your name.” The guard replied. “Where’s your ID?”

 

The woman frantically searched for the ID that was in her purse, and placed it on her nursing uniform. “See? That’s my name right there.”

 

“Judith Monroe? Is it? We are gonna ask you a couple of questions ma’am, step aside.”

 

“We? Who’s we?” She stammered.

 

The guard gave a signal to Chris and Joey who were hiding out in the car.

 

“He’s referring to us Judith, that is your name isn’t it?” Chris walked slowly up to her.

 

“Y-yes.” She whispered.

 

“Or is it Ellen? Or is it Angie?Chris smirked.

 

Both Chris and Joey sent death glares to her, and Angie’s eyes grew wide.

 

“I-I have no idea what you’re talking about.” She stammered, she couldn’t go anywhere, cause she was held by that guard.

 

“Oh really?” Chris replied, and yanked that blonde piece of wig that she had her head in one swift motion.

 

“Ow!” She shrieked.

 

“Look Joey, her hair is brown.” Chris said in a mocking tone.

 

“I see that, isn’t that weird Chris?” Joey replied with a grin on his face, he was texting the guys upstairs in the room, telling them that they got her, and to meet him and Chris in the lobby.

 

“You thought you were getting away Angie? Chris said.

 

Angie glared at them, “How did you know.” She croaked.

 

“JC told us, he lost his memory though, but he did got it back, and he told us everything.” Chris grinned.

 

The guard brought Angie in the lobby, “You have the right to remain silent ma’am.”

 

All of the guys arrived in the lobby, JC was in a wheelchair, his knee was still broken, and couldn’t walk really well.

 

“You wanted to get rid of me Angie? I’m not that easy to get rid of.” JC smirked.

 

“You wanted to get rid of both us, you hated the fact that he and I are related, you hated that, it was driving you crazy wasn’t it Angie, well guess what, you lost, we won.” Tiffani said putting her hand on JC’s shoulder.

 

“And little miss thing, JC has a new girlfriend, someone who cares, loves, and is not behind him for his money, something that you took advantage of.” Anna replied pointing an accusing finger at Angie, and then placed a light kiss on JC’s lips, giving him a rosy blush on his cheeks.

 

Angie was getting furious.

 

“Looks like you need to go to a rehab place or a mental asylum sweetie, shoo shoo.” Anna told her.

 

“One more thing I wanna say.” Tiffani walked up to Angie slowly, and placed a hard slap on Angie’s face, leaving her cheek with a red mark.

 

“Don’t you ever mess with me or JC again, you mess with him, you are messing with all of us.” Tiffani explained and motioned to the guys that had her back.

 

Justin playfully waved while Angie gave an eyeroll.

 

“Take her in.” Tiffani ordered.

 

The whole hospital was surrounded by police officers and the media, who heard the news.

 

Angie had her head down with a blanket over her head, the police shoved her in the cop car.

 

The media went up to the entrance and huddled around the *NSYNC members and their ordeal that they just encountered.

 

JC, how are you feeling, was it true that the woman that was just arrested pushed you down the stairs, was she your ex-lover?”

 

“Justin, how long were you LA, is there gonna be a reunion?”

 

Oh come on, really?” Justin shook his head and motioned the guards to take the media out of the hospital grounds before they asked more dumb questions.

 

Hours later

“Boy I’m glad that’s over.” Lance sighed and sat down the couch.

 

“I heard that they were gonna take her to the worst prison ever, I have no idea where it is, but I hope it’s a place that not even the birds can lay their droppings.” Chris said.

 

That sent a laugh in the room, and their tension that they had encountered for weeks was slowly lifting and drifting away, soon everything would be back to normal, and the nightmare would be finally over.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm not finished yet..lolz You all thought that this was the end..hahaa..but I'll be happy to say, that Angie will NOT come back like Michael Myers, all of the other chapters would be more adventures of JC and Tiffani and the guys of course. :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance