Author's Chapter Notes:
I do not know any of the *NSYNC guys nor family members.
 

The next morning

“Chris, Chris wake up.” Justin softly asked his older friend who was sleeping next to him. He, Chris, Lance, Joey and the rest of their families all flew in from Florida. Justin and Lance’s family arrived from Tennessee and Mississippi a few days before, and they all agreed to fly to Los Angeles from Florida so they can all be together for Christmas.

 

“Are we there yet?” Chris mumbled, looking at the window blankly.

 

“Yep, almost.” Justin said fastening his seatbelt.

 

“You know I really hate the flight arrangements you booked for all of us, why must you booked them so early, we got out of Orlando at freakin 4am.” Chris muttered angrily.

 

“It was so we won’t get mobbed my paparazzi’s in LA, you know that Chris.” Justin smirked and flicked Chris’s nose.

 

Chris just scoffed and stared at his watch and saw that it was almost nine am Pacific time, he hated the time zones, it confused him, and tried not to care about it too much. He excused himself to use the restroom, and took a glance at the rest of the passengers. Chris’s mom, his four sisters, nieces and nephews. There was Joey, Kelly, and their daughter sitting together, and then it was Joey’s mom, dad, sis, and his brother Steve, all conversing quietly. Lance, Lance’s mom and Justin’s mom reading books; and lastly, was JC’s family, his mom Karen, dad Roy and sister Heather.

 

“Talk about a family reunion.” Chris said to himself. After he finished his business in the restroom, he went back to his seat, saw Justin who was wide awake and happy. That’s how he got when he had his cereal. Shortly after, the captain spoke on the intercom.

 

“Ladies and Gentleman, we’ll be landing soon at Los Angeles LAX international airport, please keep your seatbelts fastened and remain seated.

 

The plane landed and everyone applauded, they all stretched and walked out of the plane to the arrival area to go pick up some of their bags. The airport was lonely in the morning, which was how Justin liked it; he was not in the mood for random camera guys coming up to them asking them ridiculous questions. After finally getting out of the airport, they all rented this big van to accommodate all of them.

 

“Ok who’s driving?” Justin asked.

 

“I’ll drive.” Lance spoke up and took the keys from Justin’s hand and hopped into the driver’s seat.

 

“Be careful sweetie.” Lance’s mom Diane told him.

 

“I will mom, don’t worry, I know my way around here.” Lance replied proudly, he loved LA, it was where he can be free and party every other night, he missed it, he was totally in the mood for planning the party at his mansion.

 

“So we are heading to JC’s house right?” Lance called out.

 

The guys all replied “yes” in unison and went to continue their conversations quietly. “You put Justin’s mom Lynn and Lance’s mom Diane together in the same room, they will chat for hours on end. Chris’s mom liked to talk more to Kelly and Joey, while the Chris and the rest of the kids interacted with eachother.

 

“Do you think he’s still sleeping?” Lance asked Justin.

 

“I’ll text him.” Justin took his phone out and looked for JC’s number on his contacts list; he clicked the message icon and sent a text saying.

 

“Hey sleeping beauty, are you up yet?”

 

JC was asleep and had his head buried on his pillow, he groaned when he felt his phone vibrating loudly on his nightstand. He looked at the phone screen saying, “new message from Justin.”

 

He flipped the phone up and read the message and chuckled softly and replied “Well, I was sleeping, but I guess I have to get up now.” He clicked send and placed his head back on the pillow.

 

Moments later, he heard the phone vibrate again and flipped it open and read the message that Justin sent. “Oh ok, see I know you too well, lol just to let you know, that we just arrived in Los Angeles and will be at your house soon. J

 

JC sent in another text saying “Yay I’m so excited…not :P” He decided to get up, it was nine-thirty already anyway, he went to restroom, brushed his teeth, took his morning shower, after all that, he checked his phone to see if Justin had replied back, he did. The message read “Jerk.. lol

 

JC smiled at the message, he actually missed being with the guys, its been a while since they got together, so he was looking forward for the reunion, he also knew that it wasn’t just the guys that were coming, it was their and his families as well, so imagine. He took a plaid bathrobe out of the closet and put it on, and put on some slippers, and headed downstairs to the kitchen to go brew up some coffee and make some breakfast.

 

He took a glance at the tree and some of the gifts that were on the bottom, he kept his promise that we was gonna call his sister Tiffani as soon as the guys and their families arrived. He felt his phone vibrating again in his pocket and saw that it was Justin again.

 

“We will be in ten-nine, eight, seven-six- JC chuckled to himself and went walking to the front door and continued reading Justin’s message: “five-four, three, two- JC jumped when he the doorbell rang and saw a van parked in his driveway.

 

He opened the door and saw Justin’s million dollar smile. “JC!” He greeted happily and pulled him into a bone-crushing hug. “It’s SO good to see you!” He beamed.

 

“Good to see you too J” He said returning the hug and took a glance at the other guys coming out of the van.

 

“Hey Jace!” Joey greeted and gave him a hug.

 

There was a lot of excited chatter in the household, after giving hugs and kisses to all his friends and family, they all settled in and made themselves at home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you guys like it. :) Read and review...thankies.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance