Author's Chapter Notes:
This is a short chapter, and now everyone knows who the suspect is..

“You guys found something? Really?” Tiffani beamed.

 

It was now the next day, and Chris and Justin were yapping at Tiffani’s ear from her phone telling her the stuff they found. They already told Joey, Lance, nearly everyone they knew, they even told the nurses that worked there, but it was difficult to find the woman who disguised herself as a “nurse”.

 

“So who’s at the hospital now?” She replied.

 

“Lance and Joey actually.” Chris said.

 

“Ok, I’ll be there soon.” Tiffani pressed the end button on her phone and headed out the front door.

 

Traffic lights and beeping horns later.

Tiffani entered the hospital entrance and waved at the head nurse in front of her, she already knew who she was, so she didn’t needed to sign in and ask for the patient.

 

She arrived at the room, to see JC still asleep, Lance and Joey were glancing out the window.

 

“Did he wake up and have dinner?” Tiffani asked.

 

“Yeah he did actually, but he still didn’t remember anything.” Joey added.

 

“He didn’t speak much.” Lance replied.

 

Tiffani frowned at the thought and sat down the chair and sighed. Just then, it felt like someone flipped a switch on JC, he started talking in his sleep.

 

“Judith, Angie, Angie is Ellen, Ellen is Judith.” JC murmered.

 

Lance pushed the button to call Linda, while Tiffani went to console JC.

 

“Joshie?” She spoke softly.

 

“It’s been her, it was her all along, she escaped from prison.” JC muttered, his eyes then fluttered open and saw two pairs of blue eyes reflecting his.

 

“Tiffani? Is that you?” JC said quietly.

 

Tiffani’s eyes started to water, “yes Josh, it’s me.”

 

“What happened to me, the last thing I remember was that I fell down the, NO! I was pushed down the stairs, where is she? Where’s that Judith girl, it was Angie, Angie my ex-girlfriend, she did this to me, and to you too, she was the one that did everything, she disguised herself as Ellen, Chris was right, he was right.” JC rambled.

 

“JC, you got your memory back.” Joey replied with a smile.

 

“I lost my memory?” JC asked confused.

 

“Yes you did, you didn’t remember any of us, not even your parents.” Lance said.

 

“You thought you were sixteen.” Tiffani spoke.

 

Linda then poked her head in the door, “You rang?” She saw a couple of smiles on the faces of the guys and at Tiffani.

 

“He got his memory back Linda.” Joey beamed.

 

“Oh that’s wonderful!” She squealed. “Let me have a look-see.” She walked up to him and took his vitals, too see if they were working properly. “Ok, his heart and lungs sounds fine to me, so this is great news, very great news.” She clasped her hands together, “I’m gonna go get Dr. Stanley, be right back.”

 

Tiffani smiled at her and then a JC, “I was so scared Josh, I thought that we were never gonna talk again.”

 

“How could I forget you guys, especially you Joey.” JC said with a smile.

 

“You forgot Justin.” Joey said simply.

 

JC frowned at the thought, “I didn’t know who he was?”

 

“No, it was really sad, and Chris was pissed, he wanted to get to the bottom of this to see who did this to you.” Lance added.

 

“Well he doesn’t have to worry about nothing, wanna know why? Cause I know exactly who did this to me, and she is going down.” JC threatened.

Chapter End Notes:
*dun dun dun* I hope you like it.. :) Thanks for reading and reviewing.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance