Author's Chapter Notes:

Tiffani hangs out with her old friends.. :)

And Chris and Justin find out clues who the suspect was.

Wednesday, January 4th, 2009 Mid-afternoon

“Are you gonna finish that?” Brian asked, taking the cherry from Janet’s ice cream sundae. Tiffani’s friends just got back from their winter break two days ago, so they all decided to get together at their favorite ice cream parlor and catch up on things.

 

“I can’t believe that happened to you though Tiff.” Emily said, sipping on her vanilla milkshake.

 

“Yeah it was a difficult holiday for me that’s for sure.” Tiffani replied.

 

“I’m glad that you are okay though.” Edward spoke.

 

Tiffani nodded but didn’t say anything, she’s been thinking about JC a lot, and hoped that he would come back to his senses, as if Janet was reading her thoughts, she spoke up.

 

“Don’t worry Tiff, JC’s gonna be okay, I know that its pretty scary losing your memory and all, but at least he’s awake though, so that’s a good thing.” Janet smiled lightly at her.

 

“Yeah” Tiffani decided to change the subject, “So Brian, was it true that you went skiing and busted your butt?”

 

Brian stared at her and made a face. “Who told you that?”

 

“A little birdie told me.” Tiffani chuckled and looked at Janet who had a smug look on her face.

 

“I didn’t hurt myself that bad.” He replied.

 

“Yeah sure, you didn’t sure.” Tiffani said with an eyeroll.

 

They all shared a laugh with eachother, it’s always good to come back and catch up with friends.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Chris was in the waiting room of the hospital reading a magazine, he was supposed to head back to Orlando, but the guys made a deal that they would all stay in LA, just the four of them, while their families went back to their destination. He took a glance at JC who was asleep, the bruises that he had before weren’t that noticeable, the injured leg didn’t seem to look bad either, it was when he walked his knees gave out, and he needed to have some time to use his right hand to write again, cause his arm was still on a sling.

 

Suddenly Chris thought of something, “Hey Justin?”

 

“Yeah what’s up?” He was eating a box of Cracker Jacks that he got from the snack machine.

 

“They have security cameras at this hospital right? Chris said closing the magazine and tossing it back on the table.

 

“Yeah” Justin replied, eying Chris carefully.

 

“It’s his car still down there?” Without waiting for Justin to answer, he bolted out the door.

 

“Chris wait, where you getting at?” Justin asked, running behind him.

 

He bumped into him when Chris kindly asked the nurse at the counter, “Excuse me, I would like to see the security office, you know, cause that way we can find the suspect that injured my friend over there.” Chris replied, pointing the open door at the end of the hall.

 

“Oh ok, it’s located in the basement, and speak to Greg.” The nurse gave them hall passes and motioned them to the nearest elevator.

 

“You have an idea don’t you Chris.” Justin said, pushing the button on the elevator.

 

“Yep.” Chris smirked, “if we find the suspect that did this, we’ll tell the police about it, and they’ll track him or her down, I still think its that Ellen chick, I am so sure it’s her.”

 

Just then the elevator doors opened, the guys went in and waited until they arrived at the basement.

Ding.

 

Ok, I think this the place.” Chris asked, heading out of the elevator doors.

 

They glanced around the gloomy hallway until they saw a sign that read “Security Office.” The door was opened just a crack, they saw large man asleep on the seat, and his nametag read “Greg.”

 

“Some security we have in this place.” Justin scoffed, and looked at the multiple TV screens that were all on but didn’t have any sound. They saw a lot of random things, a doctor and a nurse getting it on in the employee bathroom.

 

Justin laughed at that.

 

“Justin, don’t be nasty.” Chris frowned and looked at the date where JC had that staircase accident, which was probably the video that was marked “garage parking lot”

 

 “I think I found it.” He said happily, and popped the VHS tape in the TV screens.

 

Chris and Justin were glued to the TV screen, from what they were seeing, it was the right tape.

 

“Ok there’s JC right there, heading to his car.” Justin pointed out.

 

“Look at the time; it was like one in the morning.” Chris muttered, but continued looking.

 

They gasped when they saw a figure other than JC appearing behind him.

 

“Oh man who is that? Is that the suspect?” Justin asked.

 

“I don’t know, it’s hard to tell, but it looks like it’s a girl dressed a nurse or something.” Chris squinted at the screen.

 

Just then the woman on the screen started to undress herself, revealing a different outfit.

 

“JC looks frightened.” Justin whispered.

 

Chris nodded but gasped when they both saw that the mysterious chick pushed JC down the stairs.

 

“That son of a- Chris yelled at the screen.

 

Justin just stared at the screen in shock.

 

“Damn it! We can only see the back of her head, not her face.” Chris argued.

 

“So it was a lie? Whoever disguised herself as a nurse is the one behind all of this.” Justin explained.

 

“It could be anyone.” Chris murmured. “By the look on JC’s face when that chick took her nursing uniform off, he seems like he knew her, and I guess she pushed him down the stairs when he said that.”

 

“But he doesn’t remember anything now.” Justin said quietly.

 

Chris frowned at the thought, he was right, JC didn’t know who they were, let alone who the suspect that pushed him down the stairs was.

 

“Only he knows the answer.” Chris spoke softly.

 

“Yeah he’s the only one, but at least we know that the suspect was a female and disguised herself as a nurse.” Justin added.

 

“You know Justin, she must’ve been on the night shift, maybe the lady at the front desk knows something.” Chris responded.

 

“One problem Chris, there are tons of nurses that work the night shift.”

 

“Maybe we should go through them all.” Chris smirked.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter...JC gets his memory back.. *happy dance*


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance