Author's Chapter Notes:

Chris, Justin, Lance and Joey try everything to regain JC's memory back, but no luck.

I do not know *NSYNC or any of their families, this is pure fiction.

9:30am January 1st, 2009

“Jace, look at me, you have to remember who I am, we were in the Mickey Mouse Club together.”Justin responded.

“I am sorry Justin, but I never met you in my life, and what’s the Mickey Mouse Club, is that an amusement park?” JC asked, his eyes sparking with interest.

Justin sighed and walked away with his hands on his face, he stared at Chris, Joey, and Lance intently. Tiffani and Agatha left that morning to go feed Max and wash up, now it was there turn to be with JC.

“I may have something.” Chris asked, pulling the album that they recorded back in 2001, “Celebrity.”He handed the album to JC, looked it over and said.

“What’s this?” JC told Chris.

“That’s our album we recorded together, you are not sixteen, look at yourself.” Chris said pointing to the mirror that was in front of him.

JC stared at himself for a moment, he had a bit of a scruff on his chin, his hair was experiencing “bedhead.”, but that was all he noticed.

Lance saw one of JC’s jeans sitting on the seat, reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his wallet. He looked for his driver’s license, credit cards, anything that might regain his memory back. “Look here, see this is you.” Lance said pointing at the photo of his drivers license, see the date, it says you issued this on July 12th of 2007.

JC stared at his driver’s license and read under “date of birth.” He read his birthdate out loud, “August 8th, 1976”

“Do you remember anything now?” Joey asked with concern, “see the year, you are thirty-three years old, not sixteen.”

JC frowned, he was gonna stay something when two more figures showed up at the door, it was JC’s foster parents Roy and Karen.

“Josh sweetie?” Karen said with a whisper.

JC looked at them with a cock of his eyebrow, “um are you my grandparents?”

“N-no, we are your parents.”

JC stared at them for a moment, “we don’t look alike.” He just shrugged. “When can I get out of here and go back to school, I miss my friends.”

“Josh, these areyour friends, right here in front of ya.” Roy replied, his voice breaking a bit.

JC was angry, “That’s it, I’ve had it, I’m leaving.”And with that, he kicked the sheets off of him and headed out the door.

“JC wait! No you can’t leave the hospital like this, you are not well.” Joey cried out and pulled him on the arm.

“Leave me alone! JC yelled and yanked his arm away from Joey.

Linda, the nurse heard the commotion and tried to restrain JC that he wasn’t well yet.”

“Ow! JC winced and put his hands on his head, at that moment his knees gave out, before he fell to the floor, Joey and Chris carried him back to the room.

“Leave me alone, just let me be.” JC softly asked.

Linda gave him some medicine to ease the pain from his head, and shortly he dozed off.

All the guys turned their heads to Linda who let out a sigh.

“It’ll probably be a week until his memory comes back again, this pressure is making his head hurt.” Linda said putting the medicine back in her pocket.

“Did you get the x-rays?” Justin asked.

“Yes I did, they are right here.” Linda replied and handed the x-rays so the guys could see. According to the x-ray, they saw the injury, it didn’t look too bad, it just seemed to get more aggravated whenever JC tried to force himself into remembering things, but he couldn’t. So the best bet, was to not put pressure, he’ll eventually remember through time.

This is gonna be a long week.” Lance said with a sigh.

Chapter End Notes:
I think these chapters were both short..lolz but anyway, JC is gonna get his memory back soon.. :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance