Author's Chapter Notes:

This is pure fiction, don't take this seriously.. :)

The next morning Tiffani awoke to a ray of sunlight peeking through the windows, she squinted at the brightness and got out of bed to head to the bathroom, washed her face took a quick shower, and put on some fresh new pajamas that Linda had left for her the night before. When she stepped out of the bathroom, she saw a plate or breakfast on the table; it must’ve been one of the morning nurses that left it for her. She decided to eat something, corn flakes, a bran muffin, and some orange juice.

As she was eating, a woman wearing a nursing uniform entered the room, she had blonde hair tied up in a bun with a light smile on her face.

“Hello, I’m Judith, Judith Monroe, I’m actually the night shift nurse, so I’m gonna leave soon.”

“Oh, um did you leave this for me?” Tiffani asked motioning to the plate she had on the table.

“No, that was the breakfast lady Abigail.” She said pressing her lips together, she’s right next door do you want me to go get her?”

“No, it’s okay, I’m fine, thanks.” Tiffani responded giving “Judith” a smile. Tiffani suddenly realized this was the same woman that found JC injured in the garage parking lot last night.”

“Um Judith, what happened to JC last night?”

The woman stared at her for a moment, “Oh well, um I was heading to my car and I just found him on the ground injured.” She muttered.

Tiffani looked at her concerned but “Judith” continued talking, “I didn’t see anyone else down there so I figured the suspect must’ve left.” She shrugged.

“I must go now, my time is up.” She gave Tiffani a light smile and headed out the door.

Tiffani thought that she seemed a bit strange at the sound of JC’s name, like she didn’t care about him at all. Without jumping into any conclusions, her phone started ringing, it was her mom Agatha, and she decided to explain all the details of JC’s minor accident last night.

Angie speed-walked out of the exit from the hospital and headed to the car, slamming the driver door shut.

“That rat almost blew my cover!” She argued to herself, “God I hate her, it must’ve some of the nurses that told her my “name”. Using air quotes, or else she wouldn’t have never known anything, now that her precious big brother JC is injured, and she has no clue that I was the one that did it. Angie smirked to herself and drove out of the parking lot.

11:30am

“Ok whoever did that to JC is so gonna get it.” Chris barked and balled up his fist in the air.

“The doctors said that he’s not breathing on his own, he’s on life-support.” Joey said softly, he was the one that call this morning from Agatha, she meant to call JC, but by accident she called Joey, her mind wasn’t thinking straight when she heard the news from Tiffani.

“He’s still in the ICU right?” Lance asked, crumbling on a piece of paper that he was writing on and tossing it on the side.

Justin nodded but didn’t say anything, he had grown extremely quiet when he heard the news, he felt a hand on his shoulder, it was his mom Lynn.

“Everything is gonna be alright okay Justin?” Lynn said, giving him a smile, but deep down she was breaking for him, she knew how close Justin and JC were, in fact all of the guys were close, more like brothers if anything.

Justin sighed and said “What time is visiting hours, can we visit him yet?”

“I hope so, cause this is making me so angry.” Chris let out a groan and stomped on his foot.

“We were speaking to him last night, he was eating chicken.” Lance frowned at the thought.

“Does Anna know?” Joey spoke up who had Kelly in an embrace and was sitting on the sofa; their daughter was in the kitchen having breakfast with all the other kids.

Justin nodded yes, “I texted her about it, she’ll be over at the hospital soon.”

They all sat in silence for a while until Chris broke the silence, “I’m going over there right now.”

“Do you think they’ll let us see him or should we wait until Tiffani calls us back for details.” Lance asked.

Chris sat back on the chair for a moment and sighed, “I guess we’ll wait then.”

Tiffani was walking down the hallway, the ICU room where JC was a bit farther down on the other side of the hospital, walking in her smiley faces pajamas and slippers, since she was a patient, she was allowed to walk around and explore. She saw Dr. Stanley who saw her and gave a light smile.

“Good morning Dr.” She greeted, “um is it okay if I can see JC?”

“Of course you can.” Dr. Stanley said and motioned her to follow him, “he’s in here, room 332.”

Tiffani walked into the room, she was surprised how cold the room was, she felt a hand on her shoulder, “He’ll pull through hopefully, he’s strong.” Dr. Stanley tried to smile, but that smile broke when he saw the sadness in Tiffani’s eyes.

“I’ll be down the hall, if you need me, just call me okay?” Dr. Stanley said and left Tiffani alone.

Tiffani walked up slowly to JC, who was wearing a bandage on his head, a breathing mask, a sling on his right arm, and cast on his left leg, she saw the monitor with beeping sounds signaling that his heart was okay, but his lungs weren’t, the machine was making him breathe, until the swelling behind his neck was reduced.

“Joshie?” She whispered softly, she wanted to comb through his hair but was afraid that she’ll hurt him even more.

“I hope I’ll be able to talk to you again.” She said through tears, “I-I just spoke to you last night, you kissed me on the forehead, you said you were coming back, you spoke in that “Terminator” voice, I-I want you back.”

Tiffani wanted more than anything for JC to wake up again, he was there for her, and it was her turn to be there for him, even though she was sick herself, but at least she was feeling a bit better, she hoped that he would be awake before New Year’s Eve, which was two-three days away.

Chapter End Notes:

Don't worry JC is gonna be fine in the following chapters. :) EDIT: For those of you that been reading this story, just to let you know I by all means DO NOT like to have JC injured, we as fans have a soft spot for him, this is just fiction, in the next chapter would be up probably by tomorrow.

P.S. Sorry for the cliffhangers. :P



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance