Author's Chapter Notes:
Tiffani hears the news about JC

Tiffani was on her bed waiting for JC to come back, she was bit worried cause he has been gone for almost ten minutes. She got up from the bed and went to search for her phone, passing by the mirror that was in the room, she noticed that the bumps she had all over her body was lessening, which was a good thing.

 

Getting the phone from her jacket that was by the door, she looked for JC’s number and sent him a text. “Hey where are you?”

 

Seconds passed and she didn’t receive a message, she was about to call him when she heard commotion down the hall, stepping out of the room she saw paramedics running to the direction to the garage parking lot. Tiffani wanted to know what was going on but was afraid of what she might see. Passing by the elevator she stopped when she heard a ding, the elevator was coming from the garage parking lot. When the elevator doors opened, her heart sank when she saw the figure that was on the bed.

 

“J-Josh?” She managed to say but no sound came out, she didn’t realize that she was following him to the emergency room, her hands were on her mouth and she tried to hold back her tears.

 

“He’s not breathing.” Tiffani heard the paramedics say and placed a breathing mask on his face, he does have a pulse though, but its weak.

 

Tiffani couldn’t believe what she was seeing; her brother was on that bed, and she had no clue how he got there, what she did see was that he had a huge wound on the back of his head, and a couple of bruises on the back of his neck, and his left leg was broken.

 

“That fall cut off his air supply.” One of the paramedics said as he rolled him into the room that said ER, they noticed that Tiffani was following them into the room.

 

“Excuse me miss, but you can’t come in here, you have to wait.” The paramedics said and the doctor quickly joined them.

 

Tiffani saw the door closed and she was left alone in the hallway, she heard a voice from behind her.

 

“Tiffani, is that you?” Linda asked.

 

Tiffani turned around to see Linda who had the look of worry on her face when she saw the frightened look that Tiffani had.

 

“Tiffani what’s the matter sweetheart, what are you doing out of your room?” Linda asked with concern.

 

“He he’s-J-Josh is in there.” Tiffani managed to say.

 

“What happened to him?” Linda asked in fear.

 

Tiffani shook her head and said “I-I don’t know.” She cried, he told me that he was gonna go his car to go pick up his bag and I-I find him-like that!” She pointed to the room.

 

“Ok, ok, I’ll go see what’s happened? Now get back to your room, would you like a drink of water or something?” Linda said.

 

“No, its okay, thanks Linda.” Tiffani replied and walked slowly back to her room, she had a tear coming down her cheeks, but didn’t bother wiping it.

 

 

Forty-five minutes later 1:45am

Tiffani had tried to sleep, but she couldn’t until she heard proper news of what happened to her brother, she was about to step out of her room again when Linda walked in.

 

“Ok, I have something.” She managed to say and brought a couple of forms for Tiffani to read.

 

“Apparently the story you said was right, he was going down the stairs of what the nurse Judith Monroe something told me, its funny cause I think she’s new, never seen her before, but anyway, she was the one that witnessed JC on the bottom of the stairs, she told me that she was about to go home when she saw him there injured, she saw no suspects whatsoever, and called the head nurse to help take him in.” Linda rambled and took a breath but continued her story, “Now according to what the doctor is saying here, JC hurt the back of his head from the front of his car when he landed at the bottom of the stairs, his left leg is broken, and his right arm has a minor sprain, what I’m worried about was that he has bruise on the back of his neck as well, which is why he stopped breathing so suddenly.” Linda sighed and looked at Tiffani who was on the verge of crying again.

 

“So is he gonna be alright?” Tiffani said in a whisper.

 

“Right now, he’s on life support, and has a bandage on his head and an ice pack to reduce to the swelling on his neck, hopefully when the swelling goes down, he may be able to breathe on his own.” Linda told her.

 

Tiffani nodded but didn’t say anything.

 

“He’s gonna be moved to your room when he’s stable okay?” Linda said.

 

Tiffani nodded again.

 

“Now get some sleep.” Linda tried to reassure Tiffani that everything was gonna be okay, and she left the room.

Chapter End Notes:

Read and review..thankies.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance