Author's Chapter Notes:
This is long chapter, Tiffani is better in this scene, and Ellen reveals her true self.

“Hello, I’m here for the night shift.” Ellen asked the woman at the front desk.

 

The woman was wearing dark framed eye glasses and checked some files “Judith right?” “Judith Monroe?” She asked.

 

“Yep that’s me.” Ellen replied.

 

“Ok just sign here and put the time that you arrived and you’re all set.” The woman asked.

 

Ellen signed the initials “JM” and put the time, almost nine o’clock at night, perfect timing. “Thank you ma’am.” and handed her back the form.

 

Ellen then went to a couple of hallways and started looking for particular patients.

 

 

Chris and Justin arrived at the mall closer than they expected, they didn’t realize that the mall was so close to the hospital, or maybe it was the way Chris was driving.

 

“Uh Chris?” Justin asked him who was speed-walking out of the car and heading into the entrance of the mall.

 

“What is it?” Chris replied.

 

“Are you sure about this?”

 

Chris immediately turned around and gazed at Justin, “Look, I know something is up, ever since Lance brought that chick over strange things started happening.”

 

“Yeah but strange things were happening to her, not us.” Justin responded.

 

Chris frowned but didn’t say anything, he turned back around and opened the door to the mal entrance. He was right, there was an after Christmas sale going on and people were still shopping.

 

“I don’t get this.” Justin chuckled. “Christmas is over, and people are still buying stuff?”

 

“The appetite is never fully satisfied Justin.” Chris sighed and headed to the directory and looked for the name of the pretzel stand, when he found it, he speed-walked yet again.

 

“Wait up Chris.” Justin said.

 

“What’s the matter Curly, I thought I was the one that supposed to have less energy.” Chris smirked.

 

“Yeah I don’t know what happened, maybe we switched bodies or something.” Justin laughed.

 

They arrived at the pretzel stand and went up to a guy on the counter.

 

“Excuse me sir.” Chris asked, “I’m looking for a girl, her name is Ellen, she worked here on Christmas Eve, have you seen her around?”

 

The guy stared at Chris blankly then at Justin. “Um, she’s not in today, she’s on vacation.”

 

Chris let out a sigh “When will she be back?”

 

“Are you friends or hers or something?” The guy asked.

 

“More like enemies.” Chris thought to himself, “No we just wanted to see her actually.”

 

“Oh, well she’ll be back after the holidays.” The guy replied.

 

Chris nodded, he was disappointed, he was sure that Ellen was here tonight.

 

“May I ask who you guys are though?” Chris was amazed that this guy didn’t know who they were, he decided to tell him their middle names.

 

“Well, I’m Alan, and this is my friend Randall.” Chris responded, he wanted to laugh at the sound of Randall, he knew Justin hated it, but Chris didn’t trust anyone anymore.”

 

“Ok I’ll tell her then.” The guy replied with a smile.

 

“Thank you uh Toby.” Chris read the name on the nametag.

 

“My pleasure.” Toby responded.

 

Chris and Justin walked away from the pretzel stand and headed back outside.

 

“Randall? really Chris?” Justin groaned.

 

“Well, it was my only choice.” Chris shrugged.

 

“Yeah sure, hey wait, doesn’t Lance have Ellen’s number or something?” Justin replied opening the passenger door.

 

“I think he does, I’ll text him about it.” Chris got out his cell phone and texted Lance.

 

Hey poofoo, Ellen chick is not at the pretzel stand, she’s on vacay, isn’t that weird?” Chris then pressed send.

 

He waited a while until Lance responded back “She’s not there?, oh well maybe she did go on vacay, do you want me to call her or text her or something?”

 

Chris groaned, sometimes Lance can be so freakin awkward. “Will you do that for me please?”

 

“Yeah I’ll do that.” Lance replied back.

 

“Ok thanks, I’ll be there soon.” Chris pressed send and placed the phone back in his pocket, put the car in drive and headed out of the parking lot.

 

 

Lance looked for Ellen’s number and called, after the third ring it went straight to a voicemail, he tried it again, still nothing. He decided to leave a text message. “Hey Ellen, its me Lance, I haven’t heard anything from you since the party, I hope everything is okay.”

 

Ellen was in a patient’s room fixing one of their beds when she felt her phone vibrate. She read the message and replied quickly. “Oh hey, yeah sorry, I’m not feeling well, I’m actually stuck home drinking tea and soup, I think I got a cold or something.”

 

“Aww that’s too bad, I’m sorry, hope you feel better soon.” Lance replied back.

 

Ellen slowly walked out of the room and glanced around, she was surprised how empty it was, she sent a message back to Lance. “Yeah thanks, hey listen I’m going to bed, thanks for your concern.”

 

“You’re welcome.” was Lance’s reply.

 

“This is just too easy.” Ellen muttered to herself and headed down to the bathroom and checked herself in the mirror. “Let’s see, my hair is tied in a bun, contacts are in place, everything looks in order, now all I have to do is find that little brats room and be like “Hi I’m Judith, and I’ll be your nurse today.” She smirked.

 

 

 

“I brought some Chinese food.” Chris said as he arrived from the entrance of the hospital.

 

“Thank you Chris, I’m starving.” JC said and took the bag from Chris’s grip.

 

“JC, there’s a cafeteria down there.” Chris replied.

 

“I know, but they only had cold pieces of chicken, I didn’t want that.” JC smiled and took a chicken wing from the bag and bit on it.

 

Justin just laughed and took his piece of chicken, soon after Agatha, Anna, and Lance joined in, they all decided to eat in Tiffani’s room that had a nice table to eat.

 

Looks like the aroma of the chicken was triggering Tiffani’s senses cause she started to move.

 

JC saw that and walked up to the bed, with Agatha following suit. “Tiffani honey?” He spoke softly.

 

“I smell something nice.” Tiffani murmered, and her eyes fluttered open.

 

JC couldn’t help but laugh, he pressed the nurse’s button on the wall.

 

“Is that chicken I smell?” Me wants, I’m starving, and why am I in a hospital what happened?” Tiffani said glancing around the room confused.

 

Agatha spoke up, “Well you see, I found you on the bathroom floor and you looked so sick and I was so afraid cause you didn’t wake up.”

 

“Oh now I remember, I did felt weak and light-headed, then everything went black.” Tiffani replied.

 

“Soon after the nurse arrived and the doctor, “Hello, I’m Dr. Stanley and this is my assistant Linda.

 

“Tiffani was saved by the smell of chicken.” Chris joked.

 

They all laughed.

 

“So what happened doc?” Tiffani asked.

 

“We’ve been checking your files and it looks like some sort of over-the-counter drug was in your system, and it wasn’t Advil, cause we found that, it was something weird, it made your blood get thinner which is why you were having difficulty breathing.” Dr. Stanley

 

“But I never took any sort of drug besides cold medicine.” Tiffani gasped.

 

“It took place two days ago, and it started working overnight, it makes you forget things that happened the night before.” Linda replied, reading from the form in front of her.

 

“Really?” Lance asked, his eyes wide in shock, “so that’s what happened.”

 

“Yeah that’s it.” Dr. Stanley replied. “She’ll be better before NYE, cause the medicine we gave her is cleaning up her system.”

 

“That’s great news, thank you doctor.” Agatha smiled.

 

“Yes, thank you.” JC let out a sigh of relief.

 

“Is it okay if I can eat chicken?” Tiffani asked the doctor.

 

“Yeah, your immune system is fine so you can eat as many pieces as you want to” Linda smiled.

 

“Thanks!” Tiffani grinned and took the piece of chicken that Chris gave her, and ate it up immediately. “This is so good.”

 

The doctor then stepped out of the room to let them eat and converse for the rest of the night.

 

 

1am

“I gotta get back to Lance’s house, I’m beat.” Chris groaned, grabbing his stomach, “so who’s staying here tonight?”

 

“I have to get home to go feed Max in the morning.” Agatha frowned.

 

“It’s okay Ags, I’ll stay here with her tonight.” JC smiled.

 

“Really Josh? But you need your rest.” Agatha replied.

 

“No it’s okay, really.” JC said proudly.

 

“Ok then, I guess I’m leaving with who?” Agatha said.

 

“With me of course.” Chris beamed. “I have room in my car, so we all fit.”

 

“Ok it’s settled then.” Lance asked, getting up from his seat.

 

“Have a good night everyone.” JC and Tiffani waved goodbye and fixed the seating area to see if he can make it into a bed.

 

“Joshie, you’re gonna sleep there?” Tiffani chuckled.

 

“It looks comfy.” JC replied.

 

“Here take this pillow then, I have too many.” Tiffani said and threw JC the pillow.

 

“Thanks honey.” JC smiled.

 

“You know, I really feel icky, I can’t go back to sleep like this, I was waiting for the guys to leave cause I felt so embarrassed.” Tiffani blushed.

 

“Oh, um yeah okay, well the bathroom’s right here, do you need help?” JC responded.

 

“No its okay, I got it, I’ll ask Linda for some more feminine products.” Tiffani chuckled.

 

Linda came in and said “It’s so nice that you are staying here tonight with her.” She was fixing her bed and getting clean sheets, feminine products and new pillows, she gave a couple of sheets and pillows to JC.

 

“Thank you Linda.” JC asked. She then left the room.

 

“Tiffani then emerged from the bathroom. “I feel so much better now.” She grinned.

 

“Linda came in and made your bed.” JC smirked.

 

“I love the smell of clean sheets.” Tiffani said and patted the pillow.

 

JC then stood up and said “You know, I forgot my bag in the car, I have like extra underwear and stuff, cause I need a shower myself.”

 

“Where is your car parked?” Tiffani asked with concern.

 

“Its right there, the exit is right there down the hall, I parked the car in the garage right by the stairs.” JC said.

 

Tiffani looked worried.

 

“Don’t worry Tiff, I’ll be fine, there’s security in this place.” JC said and went up to her giving her a kiss on the forehead.

 

Tiffani smiled at him but didn’t say anything.

 

“I’ll be back.” JC responded in a Terminator voice.

 

Tiffani laughed and watched JC leave the room, she took her phone that was on the counter and checked for missed calls and messages.

 

JC was down the hall and pushed the doors opened that read exit, he was on the third floor, when he reached the first floor, he felt someone pull him by the collar of Tshirt.

 

“Hey, what the!” JC was startled and turned around to meet with two pairs of cold eyes.

 

“Hello JC.” She rasped.

 

“Uh, do I know you?” JC replied, the strange woman was wearing a nursing uniform and the name tag “Judith”.

 

JC didn’t know anyone by that name, “I’m sorry but I don’t know you.” JC’s heart started to sped up and was afraid of this woman.

 

“Oh but you do.” She replied with an evil smirk. She took her bun off and let her blonde hair fall down.”

 

“Ellen?” JC asked.

 

“That’s one, but you see JC, I have been switching personalities and identities ever since I escaped from prison, my plan has been working perfectly, and you all fell for it.” She laughed.

 

“Plan?” JC was trying to escape from this maniac, Chris was right, there was something strange about this girl.

 

“You see, I’m Ellen to them, but to you, I’m- She took the blonde wig off and her nursing uniform off to reveal a black top and blue jeans, dark brown hair and brown wild eyes.

 

“Angie.” JC gasped. At that moment, she pushed him and JC lost his balance and tumbled down the first flight of stairs, and landed hard on the front of his car with a loud smack, he was in a sitting position with his eyes closed. Angie walked down the stairs to see if he was still alive, he had an open wound in the back of his head, a few bruises, and his leg was in a twisted position.

 

Angie then went back up the stairs, put on the uniform, nametag, blonde wig and all, and used the pager in her pocket to call the front desk. “Yes head nurse? This is Judith Monroe speaking, there’s been an accident here on the South side of the parking lot garage, I need some assistance.”

Chapter End Notes:
AHH! Suspense..lolz But I hope you guys like it. Read and review, thanks. :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance