Author's Chapter Notes:

"But the greatest gift is learning to forgive..."

*NSYNC's: I Don't Wanna Spend One More Christmas Without You.

“Molly, you got me “Battleship?” Chris cried happily. “One of my favorite games ever,” Thanks a bunch sis.” Chris smiled and gave a hug to his younger sister. They were all downstairs exchanging gifts except for JC, Agatha, Lance, and Tiffani. JC was sitting on the couch with a frown on his face.

 

“Josh sweetie?” Karen asked her son, “I’m sorry that you had a rude awakening this morning, but it’s Christmas, it’s a time for forgiveness.”

 

JC looked at his mom and said “Mother, yes I know it’s Christmas, but I don’t know why he did that, he better explain to me what the hell happened last night or he’s gonna be sorely mistaken.” JC barked. He rose up from the couch and walked to the kitchen to make some coffee. Karen just sighed and went to join the others that were all huddled under the tree.

 

Soon after Justin came down from the stairs with a light smile on his face “Merry Christmas everyone; He looked at JC, who had just muttered to himself.

 

Justin felt a hand on his shoulder, it was his mom Lynn, “Justin sweetie, do you think you can talk to him or something?”

 

“Yeah I will Mom, Lance told me everything; it was all just a complete misunderstanding.” Justin whispered to Lynn, in case JC overheard, cause the way JC was feeling now, he would blow a fuse, if he hadn’t already done so already.

 

Justin went up to JC who was sitting on one of the kitchen chairs sipping on his coffee.

 

“Uh JC? May we talk?” Justin asked.

 

JC just shrugged but didn’t say anything.

 

“Nothing happened between Lance and Tiffani last night.” Justin said softly.

 

JC’s eyes turned to Justin, “Oh really, how do you know, you weren’t there, I saw them, they were both in bed-together.” JC’s voice started to break but continued talking “and when I saw my sister crying while Lance had that dumbfounded look on his face acting like nothing was wrong, I-I”

 

Justin let JC bury his head on his shoulder. “Yes I know what you saw seemed wrong, but not everything that looks bad doesn’t mean that it is, listen to me Jace, Lance told me everything, so he’s gonna explain the rest to you and so on and so forth okay?” Justin asked with concern.

 

“I care about her too much Justin, I don’t like seeing her so vulnerable.” JC replied, he had a couple of tears in his eyes but he quickly wiped them off.

 

At that moment Lance, Agatha, and Anna came down the stairs, Agatha headed into the kitchen and gave a smile to JC and Justin, who gave her a light smile in return.

 

“How is she?” JC blurted out to Agatha.

 

Agatha looked at JC and said “Oh she’s okay, Lance told me everything, its not what she thought it was.

 

JC stared at her for a moment but didn’t say anything, in fact he got from the chair and gave a nod to Lance who looked like he wanted to make a run for it.

 

“It’s okay Lance, you can speak to me now.” JC asked softly.

 

Lance let out a sigh and explained to JC what happened to him and Tiffani last night.

 

 

Meanwhile, Tiffani was in the room gathering her things, after much consideration she realized that she did not lose her innocence, and it was all just a complete misunderstanding, at first she felt relieved, but she also felt stupid for being like this. After getting cleaned up, she took an Advil to relieve some of the cramps that she was feeling and headed downstairs to where everyone was.

 

“Hey guys.” She greeted warmly, even though she felt miserable and wanted to go back to bed.

 

“Hey Tiff.” Joey grinned, and pulled into her hug, in the corner of her eye she saw Lance and JC who were both giving apologetic hugs, she heard JC saying “I’m sorry” to Lance, and Lance spoke back “I’m sorry too.”

 

Tiffani went up to both of them and hugged them both. “Merry Christmas guys, I love you both.” She gushed.

 

“Same to you Tiff, listen I’m sorry for the way I acted this morning, I was just scared, I saw you and-and-JC stammered.

 

“It’s okay Joshie, we should put last night behind us, and it was my fault, maybe I drank too much and wasn’t thinking straight, and I just let all of my emotions get the best of me.” Tiffani replied.

 

“So you’re not, um you’re fine right?” JC stuttered.

 

“I’m fine, it’s a little thing I’d like to call “mother nature.” She smiled while Lance chuckled.

 

JC nodded and pulled her into a hug again but was interrupted by Chris’s loud mouth.

 

“Hey you guys, your presents aren’t gonna open themselves you know.” Chris called from the den.

 

“Yeah I wanna see what I got.” Lance laughed and made his way to the living room where everyone else was.

 

JC and Tiffani soon joined the others, it may have started as a rocky morning, but the rest of the day ended well.

 

Chapter End Notes:
This chapter is a bit short, but I hope its flowing right..lolz


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance