December 21st, 2008

 

Chapter 1

“Joshie, help me put up the Christmas lights on the tree!” Tiffani yelled from the living room. Tiffani was spending the holidays at JC’s house, it has already been almost two months since Tiffani and her crew mates won “America’s Best Dance Crew.” She was doing pretty good for herself, she just turned twenty-three and was on a shopping spree on buying Christmas gifts for all her friends and family the past week.

 

“I’m coming!” JC asked while coming down from the stairs with a box of tinsel and tangled lights. He frowned and said “I thought I untangled these last year.

 

Tiffani chuckled and said “Sure you did, sure.”

 

JC then threw a plastic snowman and landed with a loud pop on her head.

 

“Hey!” She laughed, and tackled JC to the ground.

 

“When did you get so strong?” JC said trying to wrestle her off from him.

 

“Since when I first tried spinach.” Tiffani asked with a smirk on her face.

 

“Have you been hanging out with Popeye?” JC said picking up the contents from the box.

 

Tiffani just gave him an eyeroll and continued putting up the decorations on the tree; shortly after the doorbell rang.

 

“I’ll get it! Tiffani ran up to the door and it was her mom Agatha and her dog Max.

 

“Hey Mom, welcome to Josh’s humble abode.” Tiffani greeted.

 

“Tiff, your mom has been in my house lots of times.” JC chuckled.

 

“I know, I just like saying that.” She beamed. “What’s that you have in there?” She said peeking into the glittery bag.

 

“These are gifts for you guys, they are already wrapped, so do not open until Christmas.” Agatha grinned.

 

“Great, but I have gifts for you as well, so that means that you also gonna open them for Christmas day as well.” Serenity smirked and went to go greet Max who came in running through the front door.

 

“Maxie! Don’t worry I have a present for you too.” She gushed and petted Max on the head then walked away and went to go where JC was standing.

 

“Hey boy.” JC said warmly, the dog wagged his tail happily and went to go play with a tennis ball that he found in the corner of the living room.

 

“Well, there goes Chris’s tennis ball.” JC chuckled. “Oh speaking of Chris, you are gonna meet him soon, along with all of the other guys.”

 

Tiffani smiled and said “So are we having the holiday party at your house or whos?”

 

“Lance’s house.” JC said simply.

 

Tiffani had a tiny crush on Lance, she knew that it was never possible to date him, she thought that she could just be good friends with all of the *NSYNC guys.” They were supposed to meet eachother during the week of Thanksgiving, but everyone had a change of plans, so they decided to have a huge holiday bash for Christmas instead.

 

“Josh?” Agatha called from the kitchen area. “Where do you keep all of your wine?”

 

“In the bottom cabinet.” JC told her.

 

Agatha opened the cabinet and there were all of the drinks that were accessible, from margaritas, mojitos, daiquiris. “You have an interesting collection here Chasez.”

 

“Hahaa yeah.” JC chuckled.

 

“Let me see! I love Mojito.” Tiffani rose to her feet and went running to where her mom was.

 

“I think we are bringing some of these drinks to Lance’s house.” Agatha said. “How is his house by the way?”

 

“His house is amazing, its huge, with big bay windows and a huge fountain right in the middle of the front yard, he always makes the best parties.” JC beamed.

 

Tiffani had a huge grin on her face, “Sounds awesome, oooh I can’t wait! I haven’t partied in a while, so Joshie, are you bringing your girlfriend along as well?”

 

JC’s girlfriend’s was one of Tiffani’s co-workers at the animal shelter where she used to work at, her name was Anna, the plan was so that Tiffani could set up one of her friends, so that way JC can set her up with Lance, it was just a thought.

 

A couple of hours later, Agatha, Tiffani, and JC had everything set up on the Christmas tree, it was perfect, nothing was out of place.

 

“Ok hit the lights.” JC called out, while Tiffani flipped the switch. The Christmas tree lighted up.

 

“Oh its so beautiful!” Agatha gushed and clasped her hands together, “we did an awesome job.”

 

“Such a pretty tree.” Tiffani smiled and started at it for a long moment. “We need a picture of  all three of us, but wait who’s gonna take the picture the dog?”

 

JC laughed, well maybe you can take a pic of you and your mom first, then me and you, then me and your mom.”

 

“Sounds reasonable enough.” Tiffani said and went to take her phone out and tossed it to JC.

 

JC caught it and started clicking some buttons, when the camera light went on, Agatha and Tiffani got in position and smiled.

 

“Say cookies.” JC said,

 

“Cookies.” Agatha and Tiffani replied in unison, the flash on the phone camera went off and saved the photo.

 

“Awww.” JC smiled.

 

“Oh stop.” Tiffani said and took the phone away from him and stared at the photo, “You are right though, it did come out nice, look mom.” Agatha walked toward her and said “I thought for a second I had my eyes closed, that always happens to me in pictures.”

 

“So its my turn to be in the photo right?” Tiffani bounced.

 

“Guess so Tiff.” JC said and pulled her to the tree.

 

“Um..what buttons do I press on this phone? I’m from the stone age you know.” Agatha laughed.

 

“Just the button in the middle Mom and that’s it, it’ll click by itself, all you have to do is aim it.” Tiffani explained.

 

“Ok got it, get in position,” Agatha motioned.

 

 Tiffani sat down crossed-legged on the front of the tree, with JC behind her, he placed his chin on top her head and wrapped his arms around her, and they smiled.

 

From the viewfinder on Tiffani’s phone, she could automatically tell that both JC and Tiffani had so much respect for eachother, and such a bond.”

 

“Lovely photo.” Agatha let out a happy sigh, and showed them to Tiffani and JC.

 

“This would look great in the photo album.” JC said with a smile.

 

After all of the pictures were taken, they all sent them to each others emails to save, and print them out for later. They even took a picture with Max, who was wearing a Santa Claus hat on his head that JC got him.

 

“Aww look how cute he looks.” Tiffani gushed.

 

“Its an early Christmas present for him, see he likes it, he’s smiling already.” JC chuckled.

 

“I can see that.” She laughed.

 

 

It was nearly nightfall when JC’s house was fully lit with Christmas lights and decorations, from the doors and windows to the dining room, with poinsettia trees all around.

 

“So when are the guys coming over?” Tiffani asked JC, she was on her way out, she was heading home with Agatha.

 

“They’ll be here probably tomorrow at around mid-morningish?” JC squinted.

 

Tiffani just burst out laughing, while JC stared at her blankly.

 

“What’s so funny?” He asked.

 

“The way your eyes squint, so cute.” She chuckled.

 

“Oh, wow, well I have tiny eyes you know.”  JC said and scratched his head, a nervous habit.

 

Tiffani giggled and gave him a hug, “Alright I’ll see ya tomorrow then, call me.”

 

“Will do.” JC replied and returned the hug. “Is uh Max already in the car?”

 

Tiffani looked and there was Max with his head out the window and wagging his tail, while Agatha was trying to restrain him.

 

“Max sit!” Agatha ordered and called out from the window “Come on sweetie, we have to go, bye Josh, she blew kisses at him.

 

“Bye Agatha.” He blew kisses back at her.”

 

Tiffani got in the car and waved goodbye to JC, and they drove away into the breezy evening.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoy it. I'll update when I can... :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant hospital lance