Author's Chapter Notes:

Well hey look here... I've actually written another chapter so fast... I just couldn't stop writing last night, and then I wrapped it up this morning... I hope you like... Please let me know...

Featured Song:

We're Dancing    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxkniD20RFk 

Chapter 8

 

~~~~~~~First Show (End of May 2000)~~~~~~

 

This was it the first show. The moment the girls of Allure felt as though they had been waiting forever for. The sound of the screams from the audience pulsed through the backstage area as though it was the heart of the arena itself. And in a way it was, the swirling chaos and emotions from the fans seemed to breath life into a once dormant building.

 

The girls stood inside their dressing room getting the final adjustments done to their costumes, and attaching their microphones and ear buds. The girls were each dressed a little differently, but they all coordinated. They all wore blue skinny fit jeans with rhinestones set in different patterns along the pant legs and black converse sneakers that were easier to dance in. Madison wore an aqua colored halter-top that ended above her belly button; her long blonde hair was left down and straight. Lauren wore a bright yellow tank top that ended just slightly above the edge of her jeans; her caramel brown hair was pulled off her face and partially clipped. Kimberly wore a bright pink tube top, her long brown hair braided into two pigtails. Tiffany wore an orange halter-top similar to MadisonÕs, her curly golden brown hair pulled back into a ponytail. Maria wore a spring green tube top, her chestnut brown hair left down in waves.

 

Once the previous two acts had finished their performances, it was time for the girls to take the stage. They were the final opening act before NSYNC took the stage. Outside their dressing room door their bodyguards joined them: Jeff, Sam, Greg, Tom, and Frank. Jeff is the head of their security team, and was actually really good friends with Mike, the head of NSYNCÕs security team. As they walked down the hallway towards the stage, the guys of NSYNC standing off to the side stopped them briefly to wish them good luck.

 

ÒHey beautiful girlsÉ You girls are going to kick ass out there!Ó Justin advised them giving each girl a quick hug, and adding a kiss to the cheek for Madison before resting his arm on her shoulder. Tiffany and Maria rolled their eyes at each other in response. They were still planning on outing JC and MadisonÕs relationship, but were waiting for the perfect time to spring their plan.

 

ÒJustinÉ Get your arm off meÉ God you weigh a ton!Ó Madison exclaimed as she wiggled her shoulder trying to shrug Justin off.

 

ÒOh baby dollÉ You really know how to boost a manÕs ego,Ó Justin sighed and removed his arm.

 

ÒYou girls are going to do greatÉ Any last minute nerves,Ó JC asked the group as he walked over closer to Madison. They had been following JohnnyÕs guidelines to the T these last six weeks, but made up for it any moment they were able to sneak off alone. He subtly rubbed her back in a comforting gesture and kissed her check lightly as well, but a little closer to her lips.

 

ÒJust a few,Ó Kimberly admitted with a groan.

 

Lance gave a soft, but deep laugh before responding. ÒDonÕt worry youÕll be fine.Ó

 

The guys gave the girls their last few good luck hugs, before sending them on their way to the stage. As the girls approached the stage they each took in a deep relaxing breath. Madison was the first to step up onto the stage and immediately turned on her public smile. The girls quickly followed behind her and took their places on the stage.

 

ÒHelloooooo Tampa!Ó Madison yelled out and was quickly greet with the roar of the audience as the noise level surged in greeting. She gave the audience a quick giggle in response before continuing. ÒI know you are all out here patiently awaiting your favorite superstars,Ó she paused for a moment for dramatics. Then Allure shouted out at the same time, ÒNSYNC!Ó

 

ÒBut we have one more short performance weÕd like to share with you,Ó Maria added when the noise level died again a little.

 

ÒIÕm sure many of you out there have heard our popular song ÔGet Over YourselfÕ,Ó Tiffany added.

 

ÒAnd some of you may have even heard our newly released single ÔWeÕre DancingÕ,Ó chimed in Kimberly.

 

ÒOur album will be coming out in stores in a few weeks time, but exclusively at NSYNC concert performances our album is being release early, and is available to be purchased at the venue booths. So make sure to check us outÉ We are,Ó Lauren informed the audience. The girls screamed out ÒAllure,Ó together before the stage darkened briefly. The audience silence just for a moment before the opening notes of their popular song ÔGet Over YourselfÕ sounded through the speakers. The girls followed by singing ÔLove This WayÕ (slow song), ÔWeak,Õ ÔA Girl Can DreamÕ (slow song), and ending with ÔWeÕre Dancing.Õ Just before their final song, Madison stepped off the side of the stage, and while the other girls weÕre talking to the audience she put on her practice ballet shoes to dance. Their last song, their most recent single, is actually featured in a new movie that was being release called CenterStage. In dedication to this, Madison helped to coordinate some of the ballet moves the girls use in this song, and in the background clips from the movie were shown.

 

Madison sang the first verse; while the girls and her did simple ballet moves.

 

When the going starts to get rough

And you feel like you've had enough

Let the music take control of your soul

Take a chance and do what you feel

YouÕre a force they cannot live without it

You gotta break the chain yeah yeah

 

Lauren sang the next part as the girls stepped back to give Madison some room and watched as she began to dance around the stage in small circles. At the last line she began to spin in a circle in one place over and over until just before the chorus when she abruptly stopped and posed, and the audience screamed in response as the girls moved into the chorus.

 

There's a passion inside

An inner strength that drives

Can't nobody take that away from you

It's the greatest high

You set the floor on fire when you come alive

 

The girls all joined in singing the chorus together.

 

And we're dancin'

And it feels alright

I can't control my desire

And we're dancin'

And it feels alright

Yeah

And we're dancin'

And it feels alright

Can't hold me down

Gotta reach for the sky

And we're dancin'

And it feels alright

Yeah

 

Kimberly sang the next verse, followed by Lauren with the bridge again. The girls joined together to sing the chorus, before Tiffany and Maria sang the next part of the song together.

 

Push it too the max

Feel the room fall at your feet

Don't you dare hold back

Cuz it feels so good inside

 

This time around Madison walked to the edge of the stage to sing the next part. She sank down and sat on the edge of the stage her legs dangling off the edge, and sang. The other girls continued the dancing behind her.

 

There's a passion inside

An inner strength that drives

Can't nobody take that away from you

It's the greatest high

You set the floor on fire when you come alive

 

She then stood and walked over to join the other girls as they sang the chorus one final time, before striking their final pose. At the end of the song the girls held one anotherÕs hands and bowed in response to the audiences cheers and screams.

 

ÒThank you,Ó Madison called out slightly out of breath. ÒThank you all so very much for all your love and support. WeÕll be having a meet and greet in the venue hall in a few minutes before NSYNC takes the stage, weÕd love to meet you there!Ó The girls bowed one last time before walking back to step off the stage. One of the stagehands had grabbed MadisonÕs shoes for her, so she could change before the meet and greet.

 

ÒWow that was such an amazing high,Ó Tiffany exclaimed.

 

ÒOh my god! Tell me about it, IÕm still shakingÉÓ Maria added with a laugh.

 

Madison just smiled as she listened to the girls chatting in excitement, while she sat down off to the side in a chair that was provided for her to change out of her ballet slippers.

 

ÒThat was beyond amazing,Ó a voice whispered from behind her ear. She jumped in her seat slightly, startled. The voice chuckled deeply before kissing behind her ear, ÒIÕm so turned on right now.Ó

 

ÒJC stop,Ó she said pushing him away with a little giggle. ÒIÕm all sweaty and gross.Ó He stood up in front of her and tossed her a towel to dab the sweat away from her skin before the meet and greet.

 

ÒI donÕt find it grossÉ Please youÕre hardly sweaty at allÉ Wait until you see the guys and I, when we get off stageÉÓ JC answered.

 

ÒUmmÉ How about I take your word for it and I see you after you showerÉ hmm?Ó Madison gave him a smile as she stood. ÒWell we need to be heading out for our meet and greet.Ó She peered around quickly to see if anyone near by was looking at them. Seeing the coast was clear she leaned up and quickly placed a kiss against his lush lips. ÒUntil later,Ó and she left him with a wink. Madison giggled as she walked away with the girls, hearing JCÕs muted groan behind her.

 

~~~~~~Meet and Greet~~~~~~~

 

The girls sat lined up along the table awaiting the arrival of their fans for their first tour meet and greet. Usually the meet and greet would be done earlier in the day, but for their first, Johnny had decided to do it during the show, when they would have the majority of fans available and aware. Also this way fans didnÕt need special passes to attend the meet and greet everyone was welcome.

 

It didnÕt take long for the fans to begin showing up, many of them with copies of AllureÕs CD in hand, others just having the girls sign promotional photos that had been provided. The majority of fans were so super sweet and supportive, but their were always one or two who managed to sneak in that werenÕt really fans, but rather fans of NSYNC that wanted to put in their two sense.

 

One such fan was at that moment berating Madison for dating JC, while another was saying how she heard Madison was dating Justin. Then they joined together to gang up on her.

 

ÒSheÕs probably seeing both of them,Ó a twenty something black haired girl commented to her newly met partner in crime, in front of Madison.

 

ÒYeahÉ She must be the tour slutÉ There always seems to be one around.Ó The other girl a blonde responded. Madison, Lauren and Kimberly looked on in shock. Tiffany and Maria at the other end of the table were snickering with one another with hands shielding their faces so no one could see what they were really doing.

 

ÒSo MadisonÉ Is it true? YouÕre the tour slut this time around? Tell meÉ Do you service all the guys or just the most popular ones,Ó the black haired girl questioned.

 

ÒExcuse me?Ó Madison exclaimed in indignation. ÒIÕm sorry, but that is really rude. I think itÕs time you girls moved on now. Thank you,Ó she managed to get out without breaking into tears or freaking out on the girls. They were just a couple of diehard NSYNC fans, and it was sad, but there really were girls out there that just couldnÕt stand to see the guys happy with anyone that wasnÕt them. Like that was ever going to happen. The guys could sense their fakeness from a mile away.

 

ÒIs there a problem here?Ó Jeff the head of security walked over after a moment longer noticing the two girls seemed to be holding up the line. He wasnÕt close enough to have heard the comments the two girls had made, but he could see the tenseness in the faces of Madison and Lauren.

 

ÒHi JeffÉ I think these two girls are more than ready to leave,Ó Lauren suggested to him quickly before anyone could make additional comments.

 

ÒFollow me girls,Ó he said urging the girls out of the area of the meet and greet. ÒI suggest you girls go find your seats. Next time I see you, youÕll be removed from the arena. Enjoy the show,Ó he said flatly as he parted from them before walking back over to the meet and greet. Madison and the girls continued to sign a few more autographs before he decided to step in and excuse Madison from the signing. She seemed to be on the verge of breaking down and he made the executive decision to usher her back to the tour bus.

 

Madison didnÕt say a word to the other girls, for fear she might loose her composure. Instead she silently followed Jeff through the back of the arena. She spotted Justin out the corner of her eye as he was adjusting his earpiece preparing to take the stage, but she ignored him. She couldnÕt stop now, and was thankful she didnÕt run into any of the other guys on her journey to her tour bus.

 

~~~~~~~NSYNC just after show time~~~~~~~~

 

ÒWhatÕs wrong with Madison?Ó Justin questioned looking over at Chris who was in the corner adjusting his pants.

 

ÒNo clue manÉ Why,Ó Chris responded.

 

ÒI donÕt knowÉ ItÕs just weirdÉ SomethingÕs wrong, I can feel itÉ She wouldnÕt even look at me when she walked by with Jeff earlierÉ And none of the other girls were with her,Ó Justin sighed.

 

ÒMaybe she had to go to the bathroom really bad,Ó Chris deadpanned.

 

ÒOh why do I bother with you,Ó Justin sighed frustrated. He saw JC return to the dressing room after his shower and decided to take it up with him. ÒHey C, do you know whatÕs wrong with Madison?Ó

 

ÒUmmÉ SomethingÕs wrong with Madison?Ó JC looked at Justin confused. He hadnÕt seen her since just after she came off the stage that evening.

 

ÒYeahÉ I saw her just before we took the stage she was heading out of the arena with Jeff, but none of the other girls. I know she wanted to see the show tonightÉ She didnÕt even look at me CÉ It was like she was trying to ignore meÉ Did I do something I donÕt remember?Ó

 

ÒItÕs probably nothing JustinÉ Maybe she was just really tiredÉ It is tough getting used to this tour stuff you knowÉ But IÕll check on her laterÉÓ

 

Just then Lance and Joey both walked back into the room. Lance was running a hand through his hair and Joey was stretching his neck from side to side trying to ease some tension caught there.

 

ÒYou guys talking about Madison,Ó Lance asked.

 

ÒYeah, somethingÕs up with herÉ She flat out ignored me earlierÉ ThatÕs not like herÉ Well unless I royally piss her off-Ó Justin left his statement hanging.

 

ÒShe was probably trying to avoid breaking down,Ó Joey added.

 

ÒWhy-Ó Justin began, but was cut off by Lance.

 

ÒApparently she was verbally assaulted by some of our hardcore fans at AllureÕs meet and greet.Ó

 

ÒWhat?Ó JCÕs eye flared.

 

ÒAccording to Lauren and KimberlyÉ Two girls decided to use rumors of Madison dating you and Justin and turn them into the idea that she is the tourÉ Slut,Ó Joey grimaced as he struggled to release the last word.

 

ÒAre freakinÕ kidding me? This shit is ridiculousÉÓ JC exclaimed. ÒHow can these people call themselves fans and yet berate the people in our lives? I need to talk to Johnny this staying quiet crap and pretending weÕre not dating isnÕt helping anythingÉ We need to go public, so I can share my support for her, and explain to the fans how disappointed I am that they canÕt support me in this.Ó JC finished his monologue to the guys before storming out of their dressing room and heading out to the tour buses to be with Madison.

 

ÒShitÕs gonna hit the fan,Ó Chris said in a singsong voice, but none of the guys could say anything to his comment, because in this Chris was right. They let out a collective sighed before gathering their things and heading out to their own tour bus.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback please... Just want to make sure people are enjoying this story :D


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj tour tourjc jc justin