Author's Chapter Notes:

Ok finally chapter 5 is here, so sorry for the delay... The end of the semester is almost here and I'm hoping to write a lot more soon... Add me to your favorites to stay up to date...

Featured Songs:

Get Over Yourself    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD2eaqWu0Z0

The Freshman    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hxe85iErew

Baby Got Back    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY84MRnxVzo

Tennessee    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VCdJyOAQYM&ob=av2e

The Sign    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96jFtzVa80A

Aways Be My Baby    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfRNRymrv9k&ob=av2n

Disclaimer: Same as always... 

 

Chapter 5

Second Day of Music Video Filming

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The girls had loved the concept of the music video that the director, Lewis, had come up with. The opening lines and chorus parts of the song were being filmed as a performance. The rest of the song was acted out in scenes. Day one filming completed the live performance aspects and day two now would be working on the verses.

 

The first verse was MadisonÕs. She was filmed in an apartment setting. In the scene she was catering to her boyfriend and his buddies, while they were watching a football game on television. Her friends (the other girls) were sitting at the kitchen island watching her bring him everything he asked for, while they shook their heads.

 

Yeah, I was right there like a little wife

I was everything that you need, always in line

I was livin' you, lovin' you

Fillin' your desires

But that was then, this is now

Look me in the eye and

 

At the end of the line ÔfillinÕ your desires,Õ the guy playing her boyfriend would slap her ass as she walked by. The bridge of the song had the girls singing (Oh, oh) in the background, and Madison standing in front of her boyfriend telling him off.

 

Oh, oh

If love could choose sides

Oh, oh

It's taking mine

 

The second verse was LaurenÕs. She was filmed in an office setting. In the scene she was being Ôwalked all overÕ by her fiance. Her fiance stole every idea she came up with and presented them to their boss, receiving promotions, while she was held back from advancing. Her friends were standing around her outside the conference room consoling her.

 

This just can't be it I kept telling myself

And every magazine said it was me that was on the shelf

I was givin' out, givin' in

Givin' away my dreams

While you put it in, put me down

Now I got my self-esteem

 

At the line Ôwhile you put it inÕ showed her fiance giving her a sarcastic smirk as he was being commended by his boss for a job well done on a project she had worked endless nights on. The bridge of the song had the girls singing (Oh, oh) in the background, while Lauren walked back to her fiancŽ. She pulled the ring off her finger and tossed it to him as told him goodbye.

 

Oh, oh

Won't get me back, no

Oh, oh (no no)

You think I overreact, yeah

 

The girls each performed their scene several times, before they moved on. Kimberly had the next part of the song. She was sitting in a nightclub with her friends when her ex-boyfriend walked up. He tried to take her hand, trying to convince her to take a walk with him and talk. In response she stood up and shook her head as she told him what she though of that idea.

 

So now you wanna talk

Say let's do it just once with luck

Like old times make up

Better yet, just forget

Better get over yourself

 

Tiffany stood up next to her friend, when Kimberly ex-boyfriend was still being persistent and added her two cents. Kimberly adding Ôtell me baby.Õ The girls sang together from the line Ôbetter yetÕ on.

 

Stay in touch

When you learn a few things about love (tell me baby)

Until then wake up

Better yet, better get

Better get over yourself

 

The next part all the girls were singing in a breakdown with flashes from the previous scenes.

 

Get over yourself, goodbye (over yourself, goodbye)

Over yourself, over yourself

Get over yourself, goodbye (over yourself, goodbye)

Over yourself, over yourself

 

The girls concluded their recording for the day; it was now around 4 PM and everything was coming along together very well. Tomorrow would just be working on a few re-dos, after Lewis looked over the material heÕd taped thus far to see what needed to be fixed or re-taped. In a week the girls would be paying a visit to MTVÕs TRL Live to introduce their first video and were extremely excited about it.

 

ÒHey guys you want to go out for Chinese?Ó Maria asked the girls as they packed their stuff up in the dressing room. Tiffany and Kimberly replied yes, but Madison and Lauren said they would pass.

 

ÒActually we had already made plans to go out tonightÉ Maybe we can do something tomorrow night instead,Ó Madison questioned the girls.

 

ÒUh ok then,Ó Kimberly said with a confused look on her face. Usually when anyone made plans they asked if anyone else wanted to join them, and didnÕt set out on their own intentionally.

 

ÒItÕs just we met up with some friends we made at the auditions several months ago, and they invited us out to hang outÉÓ Lauren supplemented.

 

ÒNah itÕs okay,Ó Maria added. Tiffany just stood aside quietly and watched the interaction something was up she knew it.

 

Lauren and Madison headed out after that and went back to the apartment to quickly change before they headed out. Madison stood in front of the full-length mirror in the bedroom she shared with Lauren and stared at the outfit she had put on from multiple angles. She was wearing a light green halter-top, a black skirt and a pair of green flip-flops. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail.

 

ÒLaur, what do you think of this outfit?Ó

 

ÒMaddy itÕs fineÉ You look greatÉ You know weÕre only going to hang out at JustinÕs house, so what does it matter?Ó Lauren sighed laying down on her own bed, while she waited for Maddy to decide which outfit to wear. ÒYou know we need to leave in like 5 minutes if you want to get there some time tonight.Ó

 

ÒOk, okÉ This worksÉ LetÕs go,Ó she grabbed her purse and the girls headed out the door.

 

JustinÕs House

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 Ã’Hey girls,Ó Justin said as he opened the door and gave each girl a hug and ushered them inside. Ã’EveryoneÕs in back.Ó The girls followed him down the hall.

 

ÒSo what are the plans tonight J?Ó Maddy questioned as they head back to the entertainment room of JustinÕs house.

 

ÒNothing muchÉ Just kind of chillinÕ outÉÓ He replied as they stepped into the room. MadisonÕs eyes lit up the moment she spotted JC standing in a corner looking over a book that held a list of songs. The other guys, plus a few of their friends, were spread out around the room socializing. Madison walked up silently behind JC and placed her hands over his eyes.

 

ÒGuess who,Ó she murmured trying to lower her voice to a husky level. JCÕs hands came over hers before he slowly ran his hands down her arms and slipped them behind him to her waist.

 

ÒHmmÉ Based on the attempted voice change and heightÉ I would guess Chris,Ó he mumbled struggling to hold in a laugh. At MaddyÕs indignant gasp he continued his thought. ÒHowever, with those tiny soft hands and sexy curve to your body it could be no one but my baby,Ó he chuckled using the hands he had wrapped around her waist to pull her around in front of him. He chuckled at the roll of her eyes and grabbed her face to lightly kiss her lips. ÒAnd IÕm sure ChrisÕ lips donÕt taste half as good as yours,Ó he whispered against her lips receiving a smile in response.

 

ÒHey I resent that!Ó Chris yelled at him. ÒIÕll have you know I use cherry chapstick and my lips taste wonderful,Ó he gave the pair a perfunctory nod.

 

ÒChris, first off I donÕt honestly care what your lips taste like,Ó JC gave an exaggerated shudder to the shorter man. ÒAnd second, stop being so nosyÉ Go find someone else to snoop on.Ó He gave Chris one last glance before turning around and ignoring him. ÒOne of these days that guyÕs snooping is going to get him into trouble,Ó he grumbled to Maddy before capturing her lips again. In response Maddy gave a small chuckle, before standing on her toes and reaching up to run her fingers through his hair. What started out as a tame kiss quickly began turning into a full on make out session, before they were interrupted by another voice.

 

ÒYo C, stop devouring MaddyÉ Did you pick a song yet?Ó Justin called out to JC. JC reluctantly pulled away from her, before turning around.

 

ÒYeahÉ Number 234,Ó he sighed. ÒYou up for some karaokeÉ Our theme for the night is Ôsongs of the Ô90s,Ó he said to Madison.

 

ÒAlways,Ó she winked at him and took a seat by Lauren, bringing the book along with her so they could look through and find songs they wanted to sing. Justin walked over to the sound system in the corner and tossed JC the microphone. The lyrics for ÔThe FreshmanÕ by the Verve popped up on the screen and then music started. This was a great song and by the time JC had reached the chorus everyone was singing along with him. When JC was done singing the group cheered and clapped for him.

 

Next Chris and Joey popped up for their turn, and JC took ChrisÕ seat next to Madison. He draped his arm around her shoulder, while she continued to look through the book with Lauren. It was no surprise a moment later when the opening notes of Joey and ChrisÕ song choice blasted through the speakers. Lauren and Maddy looked at each other before bursting out laughing. The song they chose was ÔBaby Got BackÕ by Sir Mix-A-Lot. The others in the room soon joined in laughing at Chris and JoeyÕs goofy dance moves they made to go along with their song choice.

 

ÒOh heyÉ Lauren and MaddyÉ This is Gabriel, Lucas, and Tony,Ó Justin said as he was pulling up a song for one of the guys. ÒTheyÕre a part of the band that tours with usÉ Well, theyÕre also friends of ours too.Ó He added with a laugh.

 

Lauren and Maddy shook hands with the guys in greeting. GabrielÕs eyes stared intensely into MadisonÕs when she shook his hand. He held onto her hand tightly, as his eyes seemed to un-focus like he was recalling something from the past, not letting go until she tugged her hand loose, and gave him a confused looked before walking back to her seat. He gave a soft, Òsorry,Ó before turning away himself.

 

Some of the other guys took their turns, and Justin followed them up with ÔTennesseeÕ by Arrested Development and Lance sang a country song the girls had never heard of before. Lauren chose to go up next and sang ÔThe SignÕ by Ace of Base and Madison sang back up for her. All the guys whistled for Lauren when she was finished. MadisonÕs turn was next and Justin set the system to the song she wanted, and Madison stood up in front and slightly blushed while all of the guys stared at her wondering which song she chose. TheyÕd only heard her voice in parts of songs, but none of them had heard her sing solo before, not even JC. But they knew she had a pretty good voice and range, based on the bits theyÕd heard previously. The song title appeared on the screen and the opening notes of ÔAlways Be My BabyÕ by Mariah Carey began. As Madison sang the opening notes, Lauren leaned over to talk to JC.

 

ÒThis is the song she sang at the audition for Johnny to be a part of Allure,Ó she whispered to him.

 

Madison began her song softly still a little shy to be singing a solo song in front of these guys who already had so much success. Even though they were her friends, and one was her boyfriend, it was still a little unnerving to have their undivided attention on her.

 

By the time Madison had reached the chorus, her voice had increased in volume, and she was moving to the beat. She let go of her inhibitions once she saw the smiles on everyoneÕs face and realized they liked her voice, and let go with the runs.

 

When the song ended everyone stared at her for a silent minute, before they stood and started clapping and hooting for her. She gave a soft little laugh and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She handed the microphone over to Justin.

 

ÒThat wasÉ Wow that was hot,Ó Justin said giving her a half hug. Madison chuckled hugging him back, giving him a quick, Òthanks,Ó before going to snuggle next to JC.

 

ÒDamn baby,Ó JC said next to her ear. ÒYouÕve got one hell of a voiceÉ IÕm never going to be able to get the sound of it out of my head. ItÕs beautiful,Ó he lightly bit the edge of her ear, before kissing behind it. ÒAnd sexy.Ó

 

Madison softly laughed, ÒJC-Ó She was interrupted by his lips upon hers. He reached over for her hand and stood pulling her along with him. She looked at him in confusion, but gave him a soft smile when she saw the intense look on his face.

 

JC didnÕt say anything to his friends, as they walked away, but none of them really noticed them leaving except for one pair of eyes that followed them out of the room. JC guided her back towards the front entrance, but turned left just before they reached it and they walked up a set of stairs. He turned right once they reached the top and headed down the hall to the second door. He pushed it open and pulled her in along behind him. Madison took a quick glimpse at the room and noticed it was a guest room, before she was pushed back up against the now closed door and smothered by JC.

 

JCÕs lips were hungrily devouring her own, before he moved to kissing her chin and then down her neck. His hands moved down her sides to her hips, where he gripped them firmly and lifted her up, encouraging her to wrap her legs around his waist. His hands then moved back to cup her ass.

 

ÒJCÉÓ Madison gasped out as he proceeded to suck her skin where her neck and shoulder met. MadisonÕs hands moved to comb through his silky dark hair. JC slowly moved his lips back up the side of her neck and to her lips. He nibbled her top lip, before spreading his lips over hers to open her mouth for his tongue. The music coming from below them barely registered, as they drifted further into their own world.

 

Suddenly JC moved away from the door and carried Madison over to the bed. He promptly dropped her on top of it, before climbing over her himself. He continued kissing her, while his hands grabbed the bottom of her halter-top and slid it up over her head, groaning when he noticed she wasnÕt wearing a bra. He then reached behind him and pulled his own shirt off his back and threw it off to the side. He leaned back down and kissed her lips softly before leaving a trail of kisses down her neck and to her chest. He kissed along the top of each breast. Madison gave a soft groan.

 

ÒJCÉ We canÕtÉ I canÕtÉÓ

 

ÒWhat baby,Ó he murmured between kisses, and MadisonÕs hands wrapped around his back.

 

ÒIÕm not ready yetÉ This is too fast,Ó she sighed barely able to keep her thoughts coherent as he moved to caressing her nipples. She let out a soft moan. ÒJCÉ IÕm a virgin and I donÕtÉ I donÕt want to loose that at JustinÕs houseÉ It just doesnÕt feel like the right time,Ó she groaned as he took one of her nipples in his mouth.

 

ÒItÕs okay babyÉ There are other things we can do without going all the wayÉ I just really need to be with you right nowÉ Do you trust me?Ó He looked deeply into her eyes. As soon as he received her nod of acceptance, he placed his lips back over hers hungrily, and slid his hands down to her hips. He wrapped his fingers under the edge of her skirt and pulled it off down her legs. Her fingers immediately moved to the front of his jeans and popped the button before sliding the zipper down. JC kicked his legs free from his pants, both of them leaving their underwear on. JC cupped her face in his hands again and tilted her head slightly to the side to deepen their kiss further, and her eyes closed. He ran his hands down along the side of her body wrapping her legs around his back. His hand moved along the inside of one of her legs, and he gently rubbed his finger along the front of her panties. Madison gasped and groaned at the sensation. JCÕs lips smiled against her.

 

ÒOpen your eyes,Ó he murmured against her lips. Madison opened them staring back intensely into JCÕs. ÒKeep your eyes on me,Ó he whispered, before he slipped a finger beneath the edge of her panties and stroked her. Madison groaned and her eyes almost closed with pleasure. ÒNoÉ Keep them opened or I stop,Ó he kissed her lips with soft kisses.

 

His finger then slipped inside of her. ÒOh GodÉ YouÕre so wet,Ó he grunted. He kissed her lips harder keeping her eyes focused on him, as he added another finger and began stroking her. It didnÕt take long, before Madison was wiggling her body away confused by the intense sensation she was feeling. ÒLet it go baby,Ó JC whispered against her lips. ÒDonÕt try to hold it back.Ó A moment later, MadisonÕs eyes were rolling up and she gave a throaty moan as her first orgasm hit. ÒFuck that was hot,Ó JC groaned kissing her neck and then lips again, as she came down from her high.

 

ÒOh God,Ó she groaned. ÒWow.Ó JC chuckled in response. He removed his fingers from her, and glided his own body against her. Madison moaned again as his body once again awoke hers, driving her crazy.

 

ÒOh baby,Ó JC moaned. He gripped her hips hard with his hands, holding her tightly against him, as he ground his body against hers. His lips smothered hers, and he began to move faster against her. A few minutes later, they both were groaning, JCÕs lips muting the soft scream that came from MaddyÕs lips. They held onto each other tightly as their bodies calmed down.

 

ÒWhat was that,Ó Madison gasped out, her head thrown back against the pillow, JCÕs lips against her neck.

 

ÒThat my dear was called dry humpingÉ ItÕs like sex without going all the way,Ó he licked up her neck and placed a soft kiss against her lips. ÒIt was amazingÉ I donÕt think IÕve ever had an orgasm that intense with anyone else before.Ó He slid off her body to the side and held her against him for a few moments, kissing her forehead. ÒWe probably should get dressed and head back downstairs before someone comes looking for us.Ó He slid a loose piece of hair behind her ear before standing up and grabbing his clothes to bring to the bathroom and clean himself up. When he was finished Madison grabbed her clothes to do the same.

 

Stepping back out of the bathroom, she noticed JC had straightened the bed back to its original state. JC walked over to her pushing her now loose hair back behind her shoulder, and lightly kissed her forehead. He held her hand again as they head back down and into the room, where everyone else was still singing along to various karaoke songs from the 1990s, now with a little more difficulty from the alcohol that had been consumed. Only Justin and Lauren had acknowledged their return. Lauren gave Madison a quick raised eyebrow causing her to blush as she sat next to her friend. Justin looked pointedly at JC, when Madison was turned around, and rolled his eyes mouthing the word Ôreally?Õ JC just shrugged in response.

Chapter End Notes:
So please tell me what you think???


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj tour tourjc jc justin