Author's Chapter Notes:

OK yes I will spoil you with another chapter tonight... I told you I'm on a role with this one, while waiting for my writer's block to clear up on Incredible You... 

Disclaimer: Same as before.... 

Chapter 4

Two Weeks Later (Last Week of February)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Monday morning Johnny Wright called the girls into a meeting to discuss the filming of their first music video in two days time.

 

ÒGirls we begin filming the video for ÒGet Over YourselfÓ in two days time. The next two days will be spent in the dance studio with Alex in preparation, then there is a couple days for the actual filming, so you have no studio time this week,Ó Johnny stated with their schedule sitting on the desk in front of him. The girls were scattered around the conference table looking at their own copies for what their schedule was like during the next couple of weeks. ÒYour album is coming along greatÉ Jared has a couple of the tracks fully produced and I think this album is really going to be a hitÉ Maybe another week or two of recording and then I think it can be sent off for approval and production.Ó He shifted a few papers in his hand, before pulling out a magazine from between several sheets of paper. ÒI have here in my hand. AllureÕs first magazine interview,Ó he said with a smile as he held a copy of Teen People magazine up for the girls to see. The moment he held it in the air, you could hear the girls scream in excitement.

 

ÒOh my god! Let us see it,Ó Maria said excitedly taking the magazine from JohnnyÕs hands to stare at the cover. The girls immediately stood up to surround her so they could see it as well.

 

ÒThatÕs a really good shot of us,Ó Kimberly smiled at the cover image.

 

ÒOpen it up and find the article,Ó Tiffany quickly urged Maria with a little push. The girls had a four page spread in the magazine. Two pages were full of information about the group, how they started and a bunch of the pictures they had taken at the photo shoot. The other two pages contained interview information Amelie had collected on the girls along with their individual portraits. On the bottom of the last page was the picture of the girls with NSYNC followed by side comments and observations from the author.

 

The only one who kept herself distant was Madison, who showed appropriate excitement at the cover image of the girls, but was not really interested in the article itself. She was there for the interview and knew what it would probably say. Instead, she leaned back further in her chair, propping her feet on the edge and pulled out her cell phone to text JC, while the girls discussed the article.

 

Madison: Hey you. Are you free?

JC: Yeah for a moment, Chris needed a potty break. LOL

Madison: We saw the cover image of Teen People magazine today and it looks awesome.

JC: Great baby. IÕm excited for you.

They continued to text back and forth as the girls looked over the magazine, reading the article.

 

ÒHmmÉ Look at this,Ó Lauren said pointing at a side note. She read it aloud to all of them. ÒThe girls of Allure certainly have charisma and they are sure to succeed in capturing the hearts of fans around the world, much like their boy band equals NSYNC. As to NSYNC, their much anticipated sophomore album will be released at the end of the month. The tour promoting their new album will begin at the end of May, tickets are on sale now. Another bonus for Allure fans, the girls will be on tour with NSYNC as one of their opening acts when the tour ships out in May.Ó

 

The girls squealed in excitement at the news. ÒOh my God! WeÕre going on tour with NSYNC,Ó Tiffany exclaimed. Lauren shushed her before continuing to read.

 

ÒIn addition, though the girls all say their not dating anyone at the moment; sparks seemed to fly between two individuals during the photo shoot. Can you guess who?Ó Lauren finished. ÒWowÉ Umm.Ó EveryoneÕs eyes swept back over to the image of NSYNC and Allure. Everyone that is, except for Madison, who was busy texting away on her phone with a cute smile on her face.

 

ÒShitÉ Why didnÕt PR pick up on this? Madison,Ó JohnnyÕs questioning voice brought her out of her own little world.

 

                        Madison: Hang on JC, JohnnyÕs asking me something.

                        JC: Ok baby.

 

ÒHmm,Ó she looked up with a smile on her face and a question in her voice. Her smile quickly fell when she saw the stern look on JohnnyÕs face. ÒWhat did I do?Ó

 

ÒWhatÕs going on with you and JC,Ó he questioned her. She swallowed quickly in nervousness and looked around the room.

 

ÒWhat do you mean whatÕs going on with me and JC? Nothing is going on with JC and me,Ó she answered with a slight shrug. ÒWeÕre not allowed to date anyone, remember?Ó

 

ÒOf course I know thatÉ I was checking to see if you remembered that,Ó he sighed with frustration. ÒYou and JC are looking a little too comfortable in that picture.Ó

 

ÒWhat picture?Ó Madison asked in confusion.

 

ÒSeriously Madison,Ó Tiffany stated. Maria threw the magazine in front of her, so the image of Allure and NSYNC was staring up at her. The girls all looked at her angrily, except Lauren who already knew something was going on and didnÕt really see a problem with it if they kept it quite. Madison was like a sister to her, they were the closest in the group, and had become best friends almost immediately after meeting.

 

ÒAre you trying to ruin everything for us,Ó Kimberly questioned pointing down at the image in front of Madison. Madison looked at the picture, and noticed the closeness of her and JC. They werenÕt even dating then, but they did look like they were sharing a secret between them. How to cover this upÉ

 

ÒSeriously you guys? It was a photo-shoot nothing more. IÕd only met the guy like twice before that dayÉ I did what the photographer asked of me, nothing moreÉÓ Madison sighed throwing her hands in the air in exasperation, for show. Once the girlsÕ attention was back on Johnny; Madison quickly sent a text to JC.

 

                        Madison: Shit. WeÕre in trouble.

                        JC: WhatÕs wrong?

Madison: TP made insinuations about us dating because of the NSYNC/Allure photo and us being paired up. I guess we were looking too comfy.

JC: Fuck!

 

ÒOk fineÉ IÕll have PR clear this up, but we probably should keep you two from being alone when the tour starts to prevent any rumors. It would be worse if we just kept you apart completely, because then people would just assume you broke up because of the articleÉÓ Johnny sighed. Madison handed the magazine back to him, and he gathered up his stuff to consult with the public relationship department. ÒGirls IÕll see you in two days at the filming, until then please donÕt give Alex any problemsÉ Just do what he asks, no complainingÉ Ok Tiffany.Ó Madison quickly texted JC about JohnnyÕs plan to halt rumors between them.

 

                        Madison: IÕm excited about going on tour with you.

                        JC: I canÕt wait to have you there with me everyday.

Madison: Yeah problem with that. Johnny states no alone time for you and me.

 

ÒYeahÉ yeahÉÓ Tiffany grumbled in response.

 

JC: Damn it! Well weÕll figure something out. How did the girls react?

Madison: Not so good. Lauren already knows, and sheÕs cool with it. But the others are pissed.

JC: Sigh. Well weÕll use what we can to our advantage. We have Lauren on our side. IÕm sure sheÕll help. Oh and the guys too.

Madison: Ok. I got to go now.

JC: Yeah me too. See you later tonight.

Madison: Of course

 

Madison ended her texting, as the room got silent around her. She looked up and saw the girls staring at her in question. She quickly shut her phone and shoved it into her pocket.

 

ÒWho the heck have you been talking to all morning,Ó Kimberly questioned.

 

ÒNo oneÉ ItÕs just someone from home,Ó she avoided their looks and stood up. ÒI guess we should head on down to the dance studio now. Alex will be waiting for us.Ó Madison ended the conversation at that and walked out of the room.

 

ÒWhat the fuck was that about,Ó Tiffany exclaimed.

 

ÒPMS,Ó Maria suggested.

 

ÒNo, sheÕs up to something thoughÉÓ Kimberly added. ÒLauren,Ó she questioned looking over at the other girl.

 

ÒI think you guys are getting worked up over nothingÉ Just leave it alone,Ó she commented with attitude before walking out of the room to follow Madison. The girls stared after her with shock on their faces. Lauren hardly ever copped an attitude like that. Something was definitely going on. The girls decided then and there that they would do everything they could to figure it out. They werenÕt going to let something like this ruin their chances of their group becoming something major in the music industry.

           

Chapter End Notes:

Soooo.... Did you like?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj tour tourjc jc justin