Author's Chapter Notes:

Ok Chapter 3 is here... My other story is on hold for a moment, while I think through some possible scenarios for where I want to go next..

Please let me know if you like this chapter. 

Disclaimer: I do not know the celebrities mentioned in this story personally. I do not own any of the songs mentioned in this story, nor any of the trademark names. I do however own my characters and story line, so please don't steal. 

Chapter 3

 

The Next Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the recording studio, the girls of Allure were just wrapping up on recording ÒSkin Deep.Ó The song wasnÕt one of the girlsÕ favorites, but the record executives at JIVE wanted it on their album, so it was going on the album. The next song they would be working on though they were very excited about. It was a remake of an 80Õs hit that the girls grew up with and that they could have fun with. The song would be made a little more modern with the tempo and such, but it would still be recognizable.

 

ÒGirls weÕre going to move ahead on the tracks here and work on Manic Monday. We played around with the speed and the instrumentals a bit and I think youÕre going to like how it sounds,Ó Jared said as he pushed several buttons from the studio on the other side of the glass. ÒWeÕre going to try this song with the notes Johnny gave usÉ So Kimberly you will take the first verse, Lauren the first bridge, Maria the second verse, Tiffany has the second bridge, and Madison will take the third verse. All of you will sing the chorusÕ togetherÉ And on three, two, oneÉÓ Jared simultaneously pressed the button that would flow the music through their headsets as well as the button that would digitally record their voices. The song wouldnÕt be finished recording today they knew, but the seemed to be making pretty good process on their album.

 

It was going to be another long day. The interview they were supposed to have with Teen People magazine yesterday was pushed off until today, and so their entire schedule was shifted. Also, Johnny decided to put off dance rehearsals for the moment until more of the album was recorded. This meant that the next two weeks would instead be spent in the gym preparing their bodies for what they were sure to endure once they began performing more.

 

Teen People Interview (That Afternoon)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

ÒWell hello you lovely ladiesÉÓ Leonard the photographer who was working with Teen People Magazine said with an extravagant wave of his hands. ÒMy, my arenÕt you beautifulÉ This just makes my job so much easier darlings,Ó he dramatically sighed. Madison couldnÕt help but let out a soft chuckle as she watched him excitedly wiggling his hands around to communicate his point. It didnÕt take long for Kimberly and Tiffany to start chuckling along with her. Madison let out a soft groan though when Lauren elbowed her in the side, and mumbled her warning.

 

ÒOk ladiesÉ Why donÕt you head back toward the dressing room where the ladies back there can help you get readyÉ IÕll be just out here setting up,Ó he shoved them off in the direction he wanted them with a wave of his hand before he moved off to rearrange some things.

 

They were all dressed in a very whimsical way. The idea for this shoot was supposed to be very mellow and dreamy. The moment the girls stepped into the dressing room they were split up into different sections. Some went to hair and make-up, while the others went to get dressed. The clothes they were assigned were interesting to say the least. They were thin silky outfits made of satin that still managed to cover parts of their body not meant to be viewed in public, and barefoot.

 

Madison was dressed in a summery sheath dress that was a blend of blue, green and cream colors. Lauren was dressed similarly but the dress was a blend of yellow, red and cream colors. Tiffany, Maria and Kimberly were all dressed in cream colored silk skirts. Their tops were a blend of colors that complemented the outfits Madison and Lauren wore. The girlsÕ make-up was all done very light, except for the eyes which were dramatically enhanced with mascara and eyeliner and their lips made dewy. They were all dusted with some sort of glittery powder that added a shimmer to their skin.

 

When they were all Òprettied upÓ they headed out into the studio to begin the actual photo session. They had two backdrops to film in front of. The daylight scene in front of a meadow where they sat on a patch of fake grass that looked real and then knelt around a ÒfakeÓ pond. The pond was actually a mirror surrounded by some shrubbery. The last picture had Madison on a swing with Lauren pushing her the other girls leaning back on the grass giggling.

 

Before they worked on the evening scene the interviewer, Amelie, for Teen Magazine wanted to speak to the girls. She had another interview right after them that she wanted to prepare for.

 

ÒSo girlsÉ I hear you first single ÒGet Over YourselfÓ was released last week and is doing very well on the radioÉ Congratulations,Ó Amelie began.

 

Ă’Thank you,Ă“ Maria replied for the girls.

 

Ă’Do you know when the music video will be released?Ă“

 

ÒI believe weÕre going to be working on that in a week or soÉ It will probably be out in a month or so IÕd say,Ó Lauren answered. She was the best about remembering the deadlines for when things would be taking place.

 

ÒI hear you are also working on your album nowÉ Any idea when that will be released?Ó

 

Ă’There is talk about it coming out possibly at the end of May or the beginning of June,Ă“ Lauren responded.

 

ÒGreatÉ LetÕs move onto to some profile stuffÉ Since you girls are the primary feature in next monthÕs issueÉ WeÕre hoping to give you each your own biography page, so the fans can get to know you.Ó The girls all responded that it sounded great, and so Amelie asked the girls all the same questions one by one, recording their responses on a tape recorder so she didnÕt miss anything. Madison was the last one to give her responses, and so the other girls left her alone while they took their individual shots to be featured on their bio page.

 

ÒAlright Madison, so letÕs beginÉ Where is your hometown?Ó

 

Ă’Providence, RI.Ă“

 

ÒOkÉ And you have blue eyes and blonde hairÉ How tall are you?Ó

 

ÒUmmÉ I think IÕm about 5 feet 2 inches.Ó Amelie laughed slightly at MaidsonÕs uncertainty.

 

Ă’Who inspires you most, dead or alive?Ă“

 

Ă’That would be Princess Diana. IĂ•ve always admired her warm open heart.Ă“

 

ÒYes, she was someone specialÉ What is your favorite thing to do outside of performing?Ó

 

ÒI love to readÉ I always have a book with me wherever I go.Ó

 

ÒAre you dating anyone at the moment?Ó Amelie snuck the question in between questions sheÕd asked the other girls. Madison paused a moment confused by the question, because she thought she heard it wrong.

 

ÒExcuse me, sorry I didnÕt hear the questionÉÓ

 

Ă’Are you currently dating anyone? Is there someone special in your life at the moment? IĂ•m sure your male fans are very curious to know.Ă“

 

ÒI date occasionally when I have time, but life is so crazy right now that I donÕt have the time to dedicate to seeing someone regularly.Ó

 

ÒOkÉ If you turned on your cd player or iPod what would be playing right now?Ó

 

ÒProbably something from MadonnaÕs Immaculate Collection album.Ó

 

ÒOk and my last questionÉ Do you have a celebrity crush? And do you want to fess up?Ó Madison laughed at this.

 

ÒOf course I have a celebrity crushÉ Who doesnÕt? But no I would prefer not to fess up who it isÉÓ They shook hands and said their goodbyes before Madison walked out of the interview room and headed back to the where the pictureÕs were being taken.

 

When she returned the evening scene was now set up. Leonard ushered her over quickly to take her solo picture, before they moved on. He had her lie down in the grass next to the pond with her head propped in her hand looking into the pond. He handed her a rose and told her to pretend to dip it into the water.

 

Leonard sighed dreamily before he quickly captured the shot. Ă’That was just perfect Madison.Ă“ Madison looked back up at him and smiled.

 

The girls would only take a few evening shots, since Leonard assured them he had more than enough pictures and most of them probably wouldnÕt make it to print. The first shot had the girls standing around the pond holding hands, where ÒfloatingÓ candles were placed on top of the surface to twinkle. The second and last shot had them on the grass again in different poses of relaxation. Before Leonard took the shot he told the girls to stay like that one more moment and he left to get something. He came back a moment later with the five guys of NSYNC.

 

The guys were also doing a short interview with Teen People Magazine promoting their new album that would be coming out at the end of March, and so were dressed for a quick photo shoot that was to take place after theirs. The girls sat shocked when the saw the guys of NSYNC standing before them. Madison could feel an incriminating blush stealing up her cheeks.

 

ÒGirls and guys, since I have you both here. I just wanted to do one quick shot of you all together. I think it would be perfect. So Justin and JC go pick up those two guitars over there as props. Joey and Lance why donÕt you go sit over by Tiffany and Maria. Chris why donÕt you go take a seat next to Lauren. Justin and JC I want you two to sit around Madison and Kimberly.Ó Leonard ushered them all quickly to take their places. Where Madison was sitting she was conveniently situated with Justin on one side of her and JC on the other. When Leonard told her to lean into JC while he pretended to play the guitar she was mortified. She felt as though three shades of red were creeping up her skin based on the heat she could feel radiating off her face. Little did she know how perfect that shot came out. She looked like someone in the first blush of love with the man seated next to her. Leonard smiled at his work in satisfaction. He could sense something blooming there, by the way neither one of their eyes left the other. They seemed drawn to one anotherÕs movement, but it was obvious there was nothing yet made of those newly emerging feelings. So placing them side-by-side was just a little push in the right direction.

 

Gym (Later that Evening)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

ÒSo weÕre going to be settling you girls up with a routine to work on for the next two weeksÉ After that weÕll be working on the choreography for your first video,Ó Alex explained to the girls.

 

ÒDo we have to?Ó Tiffany mumbled. ÒI hate working outÉ ItÕs so boring.Ó

 

ÒYes you have toÉ Enough complainingÉ Kimberly, Madison and Lauren go over to Kathy by the elliptical machinesÉ Tiffany and Maria you come with me to the matsÉ WeÕre going to work on some core strengtheningÉ Each day youÕll switch,Ó Alex stated waiting for the girls to move off in their assigned directions. He began setting Tiffany and Maria up working on some floor exercises with weights.

 

Kimberly, Madison and Lauren head over to the trainer named Kathy who would be working with them on cardio conditioning. She escorted them to the machines she wanted them to work on and advised them on what she expected out of them. They were allowed to use their iPods or Walkman while working on the elliptical machines for 45 minutes. The girls went over to their bags to grab their stuff. Madison continued to search through her bag without locating her iPod.

 

Ă’Shit! Where the heck is that thing,Ă“ she questioned aloud. Giving up she sat back on her butt to think about where she last had it. Quickly remembering she forgot it in the dance studio last night after the fiasco with JC, she yelled out to Kathy that she would be right back and walked down the corridor towards the dance studio they were in last night.

 

Stepping into the dark room, she turned to the right and flicked on the panel of light switches. Madison walked into the dance studio further and over to the corner where the stereo equipment was located. She didnÕt see her iPod sitting where she left it, so she peaked behind the cabinet and couldnÕt find it there either. She backed up and stuck her head in the cabinet to see if it fell behind somewhere. She reached her hand in and felt in back of the stereo.

 

Ă’Maddy, are you looking for something?Ă“ JCĂ•s voice breaking through the silence scared the crap out of her causing her to slam her head against the top of the cabinet. She immediately pulled herself free and grabbed her head.

 

ÒOh fuck that hurt,Ó she winced rubbing the top of her head where it hit. ÒYou shouldnÕt sneak up on people like that,Ó she grumbled in response to JCÕs question.

 

ÒOh godÉ Are you ok?Ó He quickly walked over to her and knelt down beside her. He quickly moved her hands and checked on her head himself. Convincing himself she was ok, there was no blood and only a small bump. ÒI think youÕll live, but youÕll probably have a nasty headache.Ó He kissed the top of her head before leaning away from her.

 

Ă’What are you doing here JC?Ă“ Madison cut to the chase.

 

ÒI was actually looking for youÉ I figured you girls would be down here in the studio rehearsingÉ The guys and I were upstairs working out some things in the recording studio and we just took a breakÉÓ He explained.

 

ÒOk, but why did you need to see me? I just saw you this afternoonÉÓ Madison questioned with a confused look at JC.

 

ÒI have something to return to youÉ I didnÕt know you girls were going to be at the same rehearsal or I probably would have returned it to you thenÉÓ JC said with a shrug.

 

Ă’So then where is it?Ă“

 

ÒRight here,Ó JC reached his hand in his pocket and pulled out MadisonÕs iPod. MadisonÕs eye widened when she saw what he pulled out.

 

ÒOh my godÉ WhereÕd you find it? Thank you,Ó she said taking it from his hand and giving him a quick hug. JC wasnÕt expecting her quick reaction though and they fell back on the floor with her on top of him, both of them laughing.

 

ÒYou forgot it in the studio last night, and I didnÕt want anyone to take it on youÉÓ JC said looking into her eyes, his hand on her cheek. At the reminder of why she left so quickly last night, she sat up to pull herself up. JC groaned at the contact, she looked at him questioningly before she realized the position she was in. Madison sucked in a quick breath when she felt the intimate contact of their bodies. She placed her hands on the floor in front of her to give her balance to pull herself up. ÒPlease stop moving for a moment,Ó JC gasped closed his eyes and grabbed her hips in his hands to still her movements.

 

ÒSorry,Ó Madison mumbled in embarrassment. ÒI probably should get up thoughÉ TheyÕre waiting for me down in the gym, and they will probably send someone to come and find me soonÉÓ She rambled on in her explanation, JCÕs hands still tightly gripping her hips. JCÕs eyes slowly opened and Madison gasped at the desire she saw in his eyes. Madison sat frozen still at the realization that he wanted her that much. It didnÕt make sense to her. She was only 18, he was 23 what could he possibly see in her.

 

JC slowly sat up himself with Madison still in his lap. Before she realized what was going on he moved his hands from her hips to her face and brought his lips in contact with hers. At his groan she lost her ability to think clearly and wrapped her arms around his back bringing her chest closer to his. JC turned her head to the side slightly to deepen the contact. Madison quickly found herself rubbing against his body in desire. When JC brought his hands back down to grab her butt, her lips parted in a gasp. JC took advantage of the opportunity and slid his tongue inside her mouth gently tangling with hers. They pulled apart for a moment to catch their breath.

 

ÒMaddyÉ Will you go out with me?Ó JC asked her.

 

ÒJC IÕm not allowed to date anyoneÉÓ Madison responded with a groan when he placed another gentle kiss against her lips.

 

ÒYes you areÉ You can go out on datesÉ And youÕre not supposed to date anyone publiclyÉ We have the same contract guidelinesÉ DoesnÕt mean we canÕt date behind the scenesÉÓ JC murmured between kisses.

 

Ă’JC I-Ă“

 

ÒPleaseÉ Just give me a chanceÉ I can make you happy,Ó he ran his hands up her sides to cup her face in his hands. He ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her again quickly. ÒPlease,Ó he questioned again when she didnÕt respond.

 

Madison sighed and nodded her head in acceptance. ÒOk JCÉ But I donÕt know how this will work outÉ WeÕre both going to be so busy, and you guys have the tour coming up soonÉÓ

 

ÒDonÕt worry about any of thatÉ IÕll take care of everythingÉ I just want to be with youÉÓ JC groaned when Madison moved her body against his. JC quickly grasped her butt again, pulling her firmly against him and kissed her passionately. They continued making out for another ten minutes before they were interrupted.

 

ÒDamnÉ I didnÕt know we had a public orgy doing on down hereÉ But IÕm here now, so letÕs get this party started,Ó Joey interrupted with a clap of his hands and an evil smirk.

 

JC and Madison quickly broke apart and stood up. JC cleared his throat and made adjustments to his shirt to conceal his raging hard-on.

 

ÒWowÉ Seriously Maddy?Ó Lauren said from the doorway with a hand on her hip and a shake of her head. Madison looked down at the floor in embarrassment. She cleared her throat before speaking again.

 

ÒUmmÉ JC was just returning my iPod,Ó Madison responded weakly.

 

ÒInteresting way he has of returning things,Ó Lauren stated flatly, but Madison knew her well enough to know that she was holding back a smile. ÒWeÕre waiting for you back in the gymÉ Kathy says you still have to put in your 45 minutes of cardioÉ So the later you get back, the later you stay.Ó With that she walked away shaking her head. Madison knew as soon as she got out of the sight of the door sheÕd probably start laughing not being able to hold in it any longer.

 

ÒYes wellÉÓ Joey cleared his throat. He smirked quickly at Madison before continuing his thought. ÒBeautiful if I knew you could kiss like that I wouldnÕt have let you get away so easily at JustinÕs party.Ó He walked out immediately following that thought, not waiting for a response. Madison stood with her jaw open for a moment, before JC pushed it closed with a finger under her chin.

 

ÒHeÕs an acquired taste,Ó was his only comment. ÒLet me see your phone for a moment,Ó he stuck his hand out for it. She handed it over to him without question. He quickly typed something in, and scrolled through it for a moment, before handing it back to her and grabbing his own. ÒSo now we have each others number. ItÕs easier to stay in contact that way. I need to be getting back myselfÉ But IÕll call you later ok?Ó

 

Ă’Ok,Ă“ she replied quietly. He placed a soft kiss on her lips, and stepped away. JC quickly returned however before he made it out the door, to sneak a deeper kiss. After he pulled away he gave her a smile and headed out of the room. Madison sighed shutting the lights off in the room and walked down the corridor back to the gym.

 

ÒWhat have I gotten myself into?Ó She groaned rubbing her hand against the still sore spot. ÒHe is one dangerous man with kisses like that. Damn, this is not going to be goodÉ I canÕt keep my head on straight around himÉ No time to think about that thoughÉ Time to go get my ass kicked in the gym by KathyÉ She so wonÕt have any mercy on me nowÉÓ Madison continued down her walk mumbling to herself. Good thing no one else was in the halls, otherwise theyÕd probably write her up as crazy for talking to herself this way.

Chapter End Notes:
So what did you think? More to come soon...


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj tour tourjc jc justin