Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the first reworked chapter... Let me know what you think... I love to get reviews! 

Featured Songs:

Get Over Yourself   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD2eaqWu0Z0 

Love This Way   http://www.youtube.com/user/nicolexxxd#p/search/11/5EEkltjb0Do

Disclaimer: I do not know the guys of NSYNC - This is a fictious story... I do own the characters and storyline... No infringements intended. 

Chapter 1

 

January 31, 2000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The stage was set. This was their moment to prove who they were and that they were worth the time, money and effort that was put into them to prepare them for this night. The lights on the stage were dimmed in preparation for their performance that would begin in a moment. The girls stood off on the side of the stage awaiting their cue.

 

The new girl group, Allure, was made up of five beautiful young girls: sixteen-year-old Tiffany, eighteen-year-old Madison, twenty-one year old Kimberly, twenty-two year old Maria, and twenty-five year old Lauren. JIVE records recently had signed them, and their manager was none other than Johnny Wright. The girls had all auditioned separately for the group and were chosen from candidates from around the country, through a private invitation audition.

 

Tonight was their first performance, and it was at a birthday party for Justin Timberlake who was turning nineteen. The bash was being held at a nightclub in Orlando, FL where NSYNCÕs main base was located. Their featured performance was also a surprise for the pop superstar. The crowd for his birthday included some fans that won a contest to be there, as well as many celebrities, including his band-mates of NSYNC.

 

The girls were dressed up in their performance outfits. Lauren, who wasnÕt a big dancer, was wearing an above the knee yellow, sleeveless dress that complemented her skin tone. Maria was wearing a pair of shiny, black capris and a green tube top shirt that exposed about an inch of her stomach. Kimberly and Tiffany were both wearing shiny, black dance pants and baby doll t-shirts with sequence on them. KimberlyÕs was a light orange color and TiffanyÕs was a purple color. Madison was wearing a black leather skirt (a small pair of shorts underneath) and a shiny, sky blue halter-top that exposed a sliver of skin around her stomach when she moved.

 

The lights in the club dimmed as the DJ faded out the last song. The darkness lasted only a moment, while the girls ran up on stage to take position, before the stage lights beamed on and their music began. (ÒGet Over YourselfÓ by EdenÕs Crush.) Thus far they have recorded two songs for their album. They danced around the stage engaging the audience and pulling them in with their music. Madison played to the crowd the most and instantly grabbed the attention of the males in the room.

 

Yeah, I was right there like a little wife

I was everything that you need, always in line

I was livin' you, lovin' you

Fillin' your desires

But that was then, this is now

Look me in the eye and

 

ÒDamn! Look at that girl move,Ó Joey said to the other guys sitting at the table next to him, whacking Justin in the arm. ÒThat blonde one. Whew! IÕm so going to hit that later,Ó the other guys just stared back at him in disbelief. ÒWhat?Ó He shrugged and focused back in on the blonde singing in the front, Madison.

 

At the end of the song they paused, while stools were brought out onto the stage for the girls. This next song was a slower one. (ÒLove This WayÓ by EdenÕs Crush). The girls sat in their rehearsed positions and sang beautifully in harmony. When MadisonÕs part came up she stood up and walked away from her stool towards the small audience to sing to them.

 

I, I want to be somebodyÕs baby

I want to cry and still feel beautiful

Maybe, I really just want to be myself

Am I the only one?

IÕve got a feelinÕ

 

ÒThat girl knows how to get attention,Ó Chris mentioned aloud. All the other guys just nodded their heads in agreement.

 

At the end of the song, Lauren walked to the end of the stage to talk to the audience. She tucked her brown hair behind one ear, as she spoke into her microphone. ÒSo I hear thereÕs a special pop star that is having a birthday tonight. WeÕll Mr. Timberlake, Allure would like to wish you a very Happy Birthday.Ó The group broke into an acapella version of ÒHappy BirthdayÓ. At the end of the song, the guys of NSYNC clapped and whistled at the girls, before JustinÕs cake was brought out for him to blow the candles out.

 

Later that evening

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Johnny Wright waved the girls over a little while later to introduce his new talent to the boys of NSYNC. The girls made their way over as a group, and approached the table the guys were sitting at.

 

ÒHey guys IÕd like you to meet the girls of Allure. They just signed on with JIVE a couple of months ago,Ó Johnny Wright said introducing the girls. One by one he introduced each girl. ÒLauren,Ó he said point to a slightly older looking girl with caramel brown hair and hazel eyes. ÒMaria,Ó he pointed to another girl of a similar age with chestnut brown hair and blue eyes. ÒKimberly,Ó he pointed to a slightly younger girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes. ÒTiffany,Ó he pointed to the youngest looking girl with golden brown hair and blue eyes. ÒAnd Madison isÉ Where is Madison?Ó Johnny questioned the group of girls. The guys on NSYNC looked around curiously as well.

 

ÒUmmÉ I think sheÕs dancing,Ó Tiffany said with a short laugh pointing off in the distance, where sure enough Madison was dancing between two guys.

 

ÒDamn that was fastÉ I got to go make my move!Ó Joey said as he pushed his way from the table towards the dance floor. Johnny laughed and shook his head.

 

ÒAnd so that is Madison over there already tearing up the dance floor.Ó Johnny vaguely waved off towards the dance floor. ÒYou girls go off and have some fun, you wonÕt have any free time off for the next couple months, while you work on your album.Ó The girls separated and walked off in different directions.

 

Out on the dance floor, Joey had pushed aside the guy dancing behind Madison, and made his move. He wrapped a hand on her hip from behind to bring her closer to him. They danced one song this way, before he decided to get a little bit frisky and move his other hand up the side of her hip towards her breast. MadisonÕs hand shot up to block his, and she turned in his arms.

 

ÒHold it there hot shot!Ó She advised him.

 

ÒUhÉ ThatÕs what I was trying to do,Ó he responded back with a smartass smirk across his face.

 

ÒNot what I meant, jackass. Keep your paws off the goods!Ó She snipped back.

 

ÒAre you kidding me? Do you know what some girls would pay to have me feel them up,Ó he questioned her in astonishment.

 

ÒAnd there you have your answer. IÕm not just some girl. Have a good night Joey,Ó she answered back before walking away.

 

ÒOh burn,Ó Justin laughed from behind Joey.

 

ÒOh shove it Justin,Ó Joey shouted back before moving on to another girl.

 

Justin watched Madison as she walked away, head held high and ass swaying naturally. Justin just shook his head with a quick short laugh. ÒDamn, would you look at that,Ó he murmured.

 

ÒLook at what,Ó Chris questioned from behind him. Startling Justin and making him jump.

 

ÒWhat the hell man. Warn somebody before you sneak up on Ôem like that,Ó Justin grumbled out at the slight older man next to him.

 

ÒWell then it wouldnÕt be called sneaking up, now would it,Ó was ChrisÕ snarky reply. ÒHey JuJu looks like JCÕs sneaking in thereÉ Hope you werenÕt planning on nabbing her yourself,Ó Chris nodded towards Madison, who was talking to a couple of their fans. Justin didnÕt reply to him, but rather focused his attention on JC and glaring at him as he watched JC make his move.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

JC approached Madison who was talking to a couple of NSYNC fans that had won invitations to JustinÕs party. They were complementing her on her voice and the group as a whole. They couldnÕt wait to buy AllureÕs first cd. JC approached just as one of the fans was asking Madison a question.

 

ÒMadison, can I have your autograph?Ó A girl of similar age to her asked.

 

ÒAlready making fans I see,Ó JC smiled as he approached the small group.

 

ÒYes, well they are a couple of very nice girls. Do you have something that I can sign,Ó she responded. Not once looking away from the girls and toward JC. She didnÕt want to come across as rude to these girls, and he had just butted into their private conversation. The girl handed Madison their invitation to the party and a pen. Madison quickly scrawled her signature on the back. The girl asked JC for his signature also, before Madison finished and she handed the card to him to sign once she was done.

 

ÒWell it was very nice to meet you girlsÉ Maybe weÕll see one another again sometime,Ó Madison said to the girls before walking away and towards the bar to grab a bottle of water. JC gave his goodbyes before following her.

 

ÒYou were really great up on stage tonight. You really know how to work a crowd. And then making the effort to talk to those fans tonightÉ That was really something,Ó JC mentioned as he walked beside her. Madison grabbed a bottle of water and took a long quenching sip before responding to him.

 

ÒYeah, weÕll they are important. I mean theyÕre the ones who will make the decision to either like us or hate us. Why shouldnÕt I put in a little extra effort to say hi to them,Ó she shrugged and continued to sip her water, while leaning against the bar behind her.

 

ÒBut you see the difference isÉ None of the other girls made that extra effort to talk to the fansÉ None of the other girls worked as hard as you to engage the audienceÕs attentionÉ To pull them inÉ That was all you, and I think itÕs what makes you special,Ó JC gave her a broad smile and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

 

ÒAre you hitting on me,Ó she questioned him with a raised eyebrow.

 

ÒMaybeÉ Is it working,Ó he questioned in response.

 

ÒMaybe,Ó Madison said with a laugh. ÒI donÕt think weÕve been formerly introduced, IÕm Maddy.Ó She stuck her hand out to shake his. JC grabbed a hold of her hand and firmly shook it.

 

ÒIÕm JC,Ó he said with a perfunctory nod of his head.

 

ÒI know who you are,Ó Madison laughed. ÒExcuse meÉ I need to go find my friendsÉ IÕll see you later JC,Ó she said with a smile and a wink before walking away from him. JC smiled back in response and shook his head in astonishment at the little firecracker. She was an interesting person. For someone as small as she is, she had quite a personally to her. He was very intrigued and knew he wanted to find out more about this young woman, and couldnÕt wait until their next run in.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Soo... What do you think so far?  Reviews Please


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj tour tourjc jc justin