Author's Chapter Notes:
9/6/13: Hi Everyone! I know, I know... It's been a very long time, since I've updated my stories and I'm very sorry about that, but life happens. I haven't forgotten about them or my readers though... And finally it's here - the next chapter! YAY!

Chapter 12

~~~~~~~~~ July 20, 2000~~~~~~~~~

 

Over the last month and a half of the tour a lot of things had changed. JIVE released a public statement revealing JC and MadisonÕs relationship as dating. Some ÒfansÓ were upset at first and lashed out against them, especially for hiding their relationship for so long. Once things mellowed out, the fans began to fall in love with following JC and MadisonÕs relationship. Things were going well. The girlÕs second song ÒWeÕre DancingÓ had been number one on the top pop charts for a couple of weeks. And they were preparing the release of their third song, ÒWeakÓ. For the most part the girls appeared to be getting along much better together. ThereÕd been no additional upheaval by Maria and Tiffany and everything appeared to have fallen into place.

 

~~~~~~~~~ Back of NSYNCÕs Tour Bus ~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Madison and JC were cuddled up on a small sofa in the back of the tour bus, quietly talking so as not to disturb Joey & Chris who were determinedly setting up a domino course over every hard surface they could find. One wrong move and it would send the whole thing in motion before they were finished and theyÕd have to begin all over again.

 

ÒI canÕt believe weÕve already been on tour for two weeks. It doesnÕt seem like itÕs been that long,Ó Madison sighed as snuggled in tighter to JC.

 

ÒI know baby. WeÕve got one more month before we get a break for a couple weeks, before we begin the second half of the tour.Ó JC kissed the side of her head lightly. ÒSo what should we do with our time offÉÓ JC began to slowly kiss down the side of her neck making her chuckle quietly. ÒWe could go away somewhere orÉÓ

 

ÒJC I canÕtÉ We only have a week, maybe a week and a half off before we are scheduled for appearances on several showsÉ The new song ÔWeakÕ is coming out in a couple days, and we have to film the videoÉ And then thereÕs talk about beginning recording on the second album.Ó

 

JC sighed and leaned is forehead against the side of the head. His eyes were closed as he thought through what they could do. He didnÕt want to miss a moment of his freetime together with her. It was only going to get hard when they had to go separate ways once his was back on tour.

 

ÒOkÉ Well what if we just stayed at my place in OrlandoÉ We could just hang out and relaxÉ And just be with each other.Ó He gently placed his lips on hers.

 

ÒI love that idea,Ó Maddy smiled and kissed him back. JC leaned her back on the couch and deepened their kiss for a moment, before they were jolted aware of their surroundings.

ÒHey MaddyÉÓ Justin began as he walked into the back room of the tour bus. ÒOh Jesus!Ó He yelled startled when he walked in on them making out on the couch. ÒDo you have to do that everywhere?Ó

 

Followed by, ÒJustin!Ó from Chris and Joey as their domino designed went off just before they placed the last couple tiles. JC and Maddy chuckled lightly as they sat up on the couch and watched the impressive domino array continue around the room.

 

~~~~~~~ That afternoon at the hotel ~~~~~~~~

 

The girls had the afternoon free, so Madison decided to take advantage of the free time and hang out by the pool, while the guys were at another radio interview. She changed into a baby-blue halter bikini, applied a generous amount of sunscreen and headed down. "Ok summer sun... Here I come!" Allie walked outside and laid out on one of the lounge chairs near the pool. The weather outside was perfect. It was mild 84¡ outside. She was so relaxed that she started to fall asleep.

 

About an hour later... Splash!

 

Madison was soaked from head to toe... She opened her eyes sputtering to see that the darling Mr. Timberlake had landed a cannonball into the pool right next to her... "Justin, you do know that I was asleep right?"

 

"Yup..."

 

"And so you accidentally soaked me with pool water, right?"

 

"Ahh... NoÉ I just thought r11; Man it's hot out here r11; Madison would probably liked to be cooled off before she burns." He laughed.

 

"Justin, you better RUN!" She heard Lauren yell at him laughing. At that point she flew off of the lounge chair and lunged at Justin who was in the pool too shocked to move. Under he went with her weight, but at the last moment he grabbed her waist and pulled her down under with him. Madison breached her head out from under the water coughing with Justin next to her doing the same.

 

"JUSTIN RANDALL TIMBERLAKE... IÕM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

 

"Uh oh." Justin screamed like a little girl as she chased him around the pool.

 

When she caught up to him, she was out of breath and too exhausted to kick his butt. They both paused for a moment to catch their breath.

 

"Justin, what the hell are you doing here anyway? I thought you guys had a radio interview." Madison pushed her bangs out of her eyes.

 

"Yeah well it ended a half hour ago... I asked Lauren where you were and she said you went down to the pool with Jeff.  The guys and I decided hanging out at the pool for the rest afternoon sounded like a great ideaÉ SoÉÓ Madison raised an eyebrow and waved her hand gesturing for him to continue.

 

ÒWell Chris found you sleeping on the lounge and dared me to splash you... Sorry...  I didn't know it would piss you off that much... Figured IÕd get a laugh out of you." He said flashing his charming smile.

 

"Yeah well it didnÕt... So don't do it again!" With that Madison pretended to stomp off in agitation, but Justin grabbed her arm as she walked past him and pulled her into a sideway hug. "J, what do you want now?"

 

"OhÉ IÕm sorry babydoll." He kissed the side of her head. Madison smirked.

 

"FineÉ IÕll see you later playboy.Ó She winked and walked away sauntering towards JC, and Justin just shook his head and laughed.

 

"Hey BabyÉ" Madison said to JC.

 

"HeyÉÓ JC replied. He cleared his throat nervously seeing the look in her eye.

 

ÒSoÉ UmmÉ Did you happen to over hear Chris daring Justin to drench me?Ó

 

ÒI uhÉÓ He scratched the back of his head. Madison ran her fingers lightly over the contours of his chest while walking him backwards. ÒI might have heard something along those linesÉÓ

 

ÒUh huhÉ And you didnÕt think itÕd been a good idea toÉ I donÕt know stop him?Ó She smiled sweetly at him.

 

ÒWell I ughÉ It WAS kind of funnyÉÓ JC smirked at her.

 

ÒReally?Ó Madison gave him a big smile. ÒWell you know what I think is funny, honey?Ó She ran her hand along the side of his face and leaned into him. He reached his arms towards her just as she shouted, ÒTHIS!Ó She walked him far enough backwards without him realizing it that she was able to push him into the pool with just her finger. JCÕs eyes opened wide the moment he felt himself falling backward.

 

ÒSHIT!Ó He yelled as he splashed into the pool behind her. She laughed and turned abruptly with a smile on her face as soon as she heard the guys behind her laughing hysterically.

 

ÒWhoÕs next?Ó She questioned with a hand on her hip.

 

ÒYou are,Ó she heard behind her before she felt water rush at her feet and wet hands wrap around her waist. JC had launched himself out of the pool and grabbed her, pulling her back into the water with him.

 

JC and Maddy continued to swim around chasing after each other and dunking one another in the pool; stealing kisses in-between. All the guys and Lauren jumped in and joined in on the fun splashing and goofing around until they had to get ready for the concert that night.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Please let me know what you think and if you're still following along with me... I'm working on the next chapter now and hope to have it up really soon for you! :)

Incomplete
AngelEyes81 is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Never Say Goodbye also liked 4 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj tour tourjc jc justin