Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi Everyone! Chapter 11 is finally here... I know this story is moving a little slow, but I'm trying to build up the story for bigger events to come! Please stay withe me I have it all planned out... :D Enjoy!

Chapter 11

~~~~~~~~~2 weeks later June 8, 2000~~~~~~~~~~

 

On the NSYNC tour bus from San Diego, CA to Pasadena, CA. Madison and the boys of NSYNC were hanging out in the back of the bus watching a movie, some action-adventure film Justin and Chris wanted to see. JC was sitting on the smaller of the two couches with MadisonÕs head resting on his lap, while he stroked her back with his long fingers. Their free time was interrupted however when Johnny walked to the back asking to speak with JC and Madison in the front of the bus.

 

Ă’Hey you two have a seat,Ă“ he pointed to the bench in front of him.

 

ÒJohnny whatÕs going on,Ó JC questioned the older man.

 

ÒWellÉ IÕve finally heard back from the JIVE executives. ThereÕs been a lot of back and forth about the issue with the two of you dating. However, lately there are more rumors than before that something is going on between the two of you.Ó He held up a hand to signal JC to left him finish before interrupting. ÒI know you have been staying out of the public eye and limiting your time together in publicÉ Somehow information about the two of you is still leakingÉ So that leaves the idea that there is someone on tour selling information about you to the mediaÉ With this information coming to light JIVE has agreed to allow the two of you to see each other publicly.Ó Johnny paused for a moment at the coupleÕs excitement. ÒThere are a couple conditions however. If your relationship goes south for some reason, you both agree to keep the breakup amicable, so that the otherÕs career is not harmed. If your relationship progresses, things will remain hushed for as long as possible. Agreed?Ó

 

ÒAgreed!Ó Madison and JC replied together, holding hands. JC lightly kissed the back of MadisonÕs hand gently, and she smiled at him in response.

 

Ă’Now onto our other problem. Trying to figure out who this person is that leaking info-Ă“ Johnny began, but was interrupted by a voice from the back.

 

ÒWe can probably help you with that,Ó Chris stated bluntly. All the guys except Justin and JC nodded their heads in agreement. Justin and JC just looked at them with confusion. Chris continued, Òthere are actually two moles. We didnÕt say anything before, because we werenÕt sure. But now were pretty positive.Ó

 

ÒOk ChrisÉ And who are these two moles,Ó Johnny questioned.

 

ÒThatÕs simpleÉ Maria and TiffanyÉ TheyÕve been talking of ways to split up Madison and JCÉÓ Chris explained.

 

ÒWhy havenÕt you mentioned this to us before,Ó JC questioned the older man that was one of his best friends.

 

ÒWe didnÕt really think it was more than a couple jealous girls,Ó Lance added. ÒWho would really put out false information like that, which could potentially damage their own careers? ItÕs just not that smart.Ó

 

Ă’Who ever said they were smart,Ă“ Madison scoffed.

 

ÒDonÕt you guys worry about this anymoreÉ IÕll deal with the girlsÉ You just focus on your musicÉ A new public release about your relationship will be issued soon, and that should straighten things out there,Ó Johnny stated. ÒWhy donÕt you guys go finish your movie, while I deal with some stuff up here.Ó

 

The guys and Madison headed to the back room on the bus that theyÕd turned into their entertainment room. They flopped down onto the couches and cushions on the floor, and Justin clicked the movie back on. Other than the movie playing the room was very silent. Madison and JC were still a little ticked that the guys hadnÕt bothered to inform them of Tiffany and MariaÕs plan.

 

~~~~~~~The Next Day June 9, 2000~~~~~~~~

 

They had arrived in Pasadena, CA very early this morning and checked into a hotel they would be staying at before leaving the next morning early to head towards the next city on the tour. Madison roomed with Lauren and Kim, and the girls passed out on their beds in exhaustion after the long bus ride.

 

Several hours later Madison awoke to the sound of yelling in the hallway. She stumbled out of her bed in her tank top and sleep shorts to peer into the hallway to see what the commotion was about. She was shocked to see Johnny in an argument down the hall with Tiffany and Maria.

 

ÒYou know what? You girls really need to learn and grow upÉ Not everything in this world can be about youÉ YOU are a PART of a groupÉ Since pulling this shit you put the entire groupÕs career on the line, for some petty need to be front and center,Ó Johnny yelled at the two girls. His arms swinging wildly in the air accentuated his point.

 

Ă’Yeah well when we signed on to this group, no where did it say we were signing up to be background singers for her,Ă“ Tiffany exclaimed pointing down the hall to where Madison was now standing. They had developed a small audience to their tirade.

 

ÒThe songs determine who gets which partÉ If MadisonÕs voice is better suited to a part, then she gets itÉ SheÕs very lucky that she has such a versatile voiceÉ Most of you are stuck in a single rangeÉ SheÕs a lot like Justin and JC in that wayÉ That is why she gets the solos she doesÉ This feud between you must end and it must end now, otherwise you might not like the changes to be put into effectÉÓ Johnny ended the conversation with that and walked away from Tiffany and Maria, who both had shocked looks on their faces. Their glare immediately turned on Madison who was now joined in the hallway by Lauren, JC, Justin and Chris.

 

Ă’This is all your fault!Ă“ Maria yelled at her. Ă’You never should have been a part of this group if you are so damn perfect!Ă“ She stormed away back into her room. Madison looked after her in shock.

 

Ă’What the hell?Ă“ Madison question.

 

ÒWhy donÕt you do us all a favor and disappear? The group would be so much better off without you in it,Ó Tiffany added before running away to her shared room with Maria.

 

ÒOk IÕm confusedÉ What the heck was that all about?Ó Madison turned to face Lauren, Justin, JC and Chris.

 

ÒMy guess is that Johnny confronted them about leaking information about you and JCÉ TheyÕre pissed that he found out, and nothing came of itÉ You and JCÕs relationship is now even more secure, because youÕre going publicÉÓ Chris shrugged after giving his opinion of the situation.

 

ÒI think Chris is right,Ó Lauren added. Chris put a big smile on his face that showed he wasnÕt often told that. ÒUnfortunately, I donÕt think JohnnyÕs little speech about telling them to get over it is going to work though.Ó

 

Ă’I agree with Lauren,Ă“ JC nodded. Ă’I think things will only get worse with the two of them, before they could possibly get better.Ă“

 

ÒIf I know JohnnyÉ HeÕs already got a back-up plan lined up for when they slipÉ I am dying to find out what it is that they wonÕt like,Ó Justin smirked at that last thought.

 

ÒI guessÉ This is so frustrating!Ó Madison stomped her right foot in aggravation. ÒI just donÕt understand why IÕm the enemy all of a sudden. Ok, so on a couple songs I have more lead parts than they do, but why now? Why didnÕt they say something about this in the studio, while we were recording?Ó

 

ÒI think it has more to do with their jealousy over your relationship with these guysÉ TiffÕs always had a crush on Justin, but he doesnÕt even notice herÉ Yet heÕs always around youÉ And I think Maria secretly has a thing for JC, but would never admit it,Ó Lauren shared with the group. JC and Justin both shuddered when they heard this, but Chris just chuckled.

 

Ă’So glad IĂ•m not one of you,Ă“ Chris slapped the two men on the back. Ă’See ya guys later, IĂ•m heading out.  JC threw an arm over MadisonĂ•s shoulder and kissed the side of her head. He guided her back to his and JustinĂ•s room to hang out until it was time to get back on schedule with Justin following along behind them.

 

Chapter End Notes:
So what did you think?! A lot more still to come in this story.. I'm working on the next chapter of Incredible You... Hope to have it up this weekend. :D


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj tour tourjc jc justin