The kiss started in the kitchen.  Just something subtle and sweet.  She wanted more contact and the game of cat and mice he was currently playing wasn't something she was interested in participating in.  He walked up to her slowly, drawing her body into his.  She felt the warmth emitting from his pants and knew that he wanted her as much if not more than she wanted him.  She was as much into intimacy as the next person but when she wanted it, there was no stopping her.  Deciding to take the lead, she stripped him out of his pants and saw that there was no barrier between the thin cotton fabric and his erect member.  She smirked at him before dropping to her knees and taking him in fully with one breath. 

 

 

 

His breathing became erratic and his hands instantly found themselves in her beautiful, full brown waves.  The soft moans became louder with the harder she sucked.  If he didn't know any better, he would have sworn she was trying to kill him.  As he thought of how wonderful it felt to have her lips wrapped around his swollen member, she firmly gripped his hips and backed him up against the refrigerator.  He used one hand for leverage as the other got tangled in her locks trying to keep himself from exploding.  She quickened her pace, wanting his eruption more than she thought she did.  She wished she could put into words what he tastes like but nothing she could say would give it justice.  She moaned into him, begging for his release.  After a few more minutes, he groaned loudly and emptied himself into her mouth, which she gratefully accepted. 

 

 

 

She kissed around his tender flesh before making a trail a wet kisses upward.  He hurriedly switched positions, not wanting to lose any of the momentum the created.  He suckled at her neck while maneuvering her bra off with one hand.  She moaned into his ear, begging him to take her already. She needed the sway of his hips to rock her into oblivion.  No one had ever been able to command her body the way he did.  She didn't have to think with him.  There was no need to give him any kind of instruction because he knew exactly what to do to bring her to ecstasy and her body craved him.  He wrapped one of her legs around his waist and let his hips go to work.

 

 

 

The created a rhythm, their bodies syncing together in a beautiful melody.  Sweat poured off of them as they created a sensual environment.  He plowed into her, wanting nothing more than to feel her walls clamp down around him.  He begged her to let go, to let him feel what they both so desperately needed.  She growled at him, telling him if he wanted it, he should take it.   His body went into overdrive, pounding into her with reckless abandon.  The light mix of pain and pleasure sent her into a whirlwind and before she knew it, her orgasm ripped through her, leaving her weak and breathless. 

 

 

 

"Mayra, baby, are you okay?"

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"You were screaming out in your sleep like you were having a nightmare.  Are you alright?"  Trey asked, his brows lifted in concern for his wife.  She started tossing and turning next to him and when she screamed, it startled him.  She's usually a very still sleeper so for her to toss and turn all night surprised him.  He began to caress her face, trying to get her eyes to focus on his.  She shook her head back and forth, trying to get her eyesight to line up.  When she saw that it was Trey, her forehead creased in confusion. 

 

 

"I'm fine babe.  I guess I was having a really vivid dream.  Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."  She smiled meekly and kissed his lips softly. 

 

 

"That must have been some dream.  You were tossing and turning all night.  Are you sure you're okay."

 

 

"I'm sure baby.  I think I'm going to get up and get some water, be back in a sec."  She hurriedly tossed the covers back from around her and walked into the kitchen, searching for signs of him.  She had to get him off of her mind.  Ever since she read his last message, every feeling she had for him resurfaced.  She wanted him in the worst way.  But how could she act on her feelings without hurting anyone?  She didn't know but what she did know was that she would have him.  By any means necessary.


Completed
Keediluv is the author of 22 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers jc