=Chapter Seven=Another Chance=

“Hey, you, what are you doing?” I asked as I stepped onto Justin’s bus.  We were about to head out for our next city.  I walked over and sat down next to Justin.

 

It was still hard to believe that I could just walk up to Justin and start talking to him.  Let alone sit next to him and hang out with him.  I was still having trouble realizing that this wasn’t all a dream.  Of course, then I’d be called Kenzie and I’d know.  Oh right, I’m not me, I’m Kenzie.  Then I get a little dose of reality.  I’m acting not being the real me.

 

“I’m about to watch a movie,” Justin answered.

 

“Cool, mind if I stay and watch with you?  There’s absolutely nothing to do over in my bus.  All Dreana wants to do is lecture me on what we’re going to be doing tomorrow and the day after that and so on.  It gets really annoying,” I explained as I rolled my eyes and sighed.

 

“Sure, I don’t care.  I know what you’re saying, Trace is the same way sometimes.” Justin laughed.  I loved his laugh.

 

“Where is he anyways?” I asked as I looked around the bus.  Justin shrugged.

 

“I actually think he was going to go talk to Dreana about something.  Who knows,” Justin said with another shrug.  I smiled and shook my head.

 

“What movie are you going to watch?” I asked as I leaned over Justin and grabbed the DVD box.  I groaned when I saw what movie he was going to watch. “Not this movie, I hate this movie.”

 

“We can watch something else, if you want,” Justin said as he looked at me once I’d sat back down in my pervious position.  I continued to look at the movie box.  I didn’t actually hate the movie all that much.  I’d just seen it so many times that after a while it got annoying cause I could practically recite the lines.

 

“No, that’s okay.  We can watch it, you wanted to.  I’m tired anyways, so I’ll probably fall asleep either way.” I shrugged and adjusted myself so I was lying down on my back with my feet in Justin’s lap.  I rested my hands behind my head and smiled at Justin.

 

“Get you dirty feet off of me,” Justin chuckled and pushed my feet off of his lap.  I laughed and brought them up, so my knees were bent.

 

This whole situation was funny.  Me, Lola Stevens, was hanging out with Justin Timberlake.  I never thought I’d be close enough to touch him.  I was actually happy that Kenzie had asked me to do this.  If she hadn’t I wouldn’t be here with Justin and I sure was hell wouldn’t have been this close to him.

 

“My feet aren’t dirty, I just washed them today,” I whined and lifted up my foot so I could look at it. “Plus my feet are probably cleaner than yours.  You got nasty ass feet,” I said once I put my foot back down.  Justin’s mouth fell open and I laughed.

 

“I do not,” Justin said all defensively and looked away from me.  I just laughed and nodded.  I nudged Justin in the leg with my foot.  He refused to look at me.  This caused me to laugh even harder.

 

“Hey, I was only kidding.” I nudged him again and this time he looked at me.  I gave him a big smile.  He shook his head and looked away again. “You big baby.” I sat up and punched him lightly on the arm. “Come on.”

 

Without warning, Justin grabbed me by the waist and threw me back onto the couch, so I was lying on my back.  He leaned over me and began to tickle me.  I began to laugh hysterically.  This went on for several more minutes and then I finally screamed for him to stop.  Seconds later he did.  He sat up and acted as if nothing had happened.  I was nearly falling on the floor of the bus.  I was hanging half way off of the couch.  I continued to lay there as a caught my breath.  After a few moments I sat up and glared at Justin.

 

“What?” He asked as a small smile crept across his face.  I shook my head at him and stuck my tongue out at him.  I knew it was childish but I didn’t care.  I was feeling childish after what had just happened.  Plus I wasn’t the only one that was acting that way.  What he did was something a seven year old would do, not a twenty-five year old would do.

 

“Just start the movie would ya?” I asked as I nudged him with my elbow.  He smiled and started to movie.  I leaned back against the back of couch and rested my hands behind my head.

 

I guess I fell asleep because I felt someone pick me up and carry me.  I assumed it was Justin and I didn’t bother actually opening my eyes.  I’d woken up a little bit when I felt him pick me up but I didn’t open up my eyes.  When I realized what was going on I soon fell back to sleep.

 

=

I buried my face into the pillow after I rolled over.  I smiled when I realized that it smelled like Justin.  I smelled it for a few more moments then realized what I was doing.  I was doing something that I thought was utterly creepy.  But I didn’t stop, cause this was Justin’s pillow.  It smelled like him and he always smelled good.  Even after a concert when he was all sweaty and gross.  He was still sexy.  I stopped when I heard someone laughing.  My eyes shot open and I saw Justin lying next to me.  I stared at him for a moment.

 

“Do my sheets smell funny?  I just washed them the other day,” Justin said with a chuckle.  I smiled in embarrassment.  I could feel my cheeks getting hot from being caught smelling Justin’s pillow.  Now that I thought about it, that sounded really creepy.  Smelling someone’s pillow.

 

“No they smell fine, I just wasn’t expecting them to smell like you.  I didn’t realize where I was at first,” I answered as I chewed on my lower lip.  Justin smiled and reached over and brushed a few strands of hair out of my face.  His hand lingered for a moment but he pulled it away shortly after.

 

“Well good, I don’t want them to stink.  I don’t stink too bad do I?” Justin asked as he continued to laugh.  I shook my head.

 

“I’ve smelled worse,” I said with a smile.  Then it finally hit me, where I was.  I was in Justin’s bed on the bus with Justin.  I glanced over at my shoulder to make sure that I had clothes on.  I hoped I did cause if I didn’t and I not remember what happened I’d have to kill myself. 

 

“You didn’t stay awake very long last night,” Justin said as he sat up slightly and rested on his elbow.  I smiled and looked up at him.  I turned onto by back and turned my face toward him.

 

“I told you I wouldn’t.  I said I was tired and I just wanted to get away from Dreana,” I said with a small shrug. 

 

“Oh so I see how I rank.” I rolled my eyes and shook my head. “I said you were a close second to my mother but I guess I’m lower on your list.” A smile formed across my face.

 

“Oh shut up, I know you said that but come on, I’m not that special,” I said as I rolled my eyes and looked up at the ceiling.  I sighed and continued to stare at the ceiling.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw Justin smiling.

 

“I think you’re pretty special, you should know that by now,” Justin said as he laid back down on his back and looked up at the ceiling.  I smiled and turned over onto my side.

 

“You do?” I asked softly.  Justin smiled and nodded.  I laid there staring at Justin.  I couldn’t take my eyes off of him.

 

I was still having trouble with the whole fact that I was able to be this close to him.  And all the other celebrities for that matter.  I never thought I’d get this close to any of them.  Even with Kenzie in the business.

 

“You think we could try it again?” Justin asked as he continued to stare at the ceiling.  My expression changed to a confused look.

 

“Try what again?” I asked.  Justin turned onto his side and looked into my eyes.

 

“Us,” he answered.  I couldn’t help but smile.  Justin was asking me out, well actually he thought he was asking Kenzie out.

 

But I wasn’t going to argue.  How am I supposed to tell him no?  I mean I know this probably isn’t something I need to get myself mixed up in.  I don’t need to get into a relationship with Justin and then all of this backfire on us.  I would be devastated if this backfired and we broke up because of it.

 

“I suppose we could,” I answered with a smile.  I had a feeling I was going to regret it later on but I pushed the feeling aside.  A smile formed across Justin’s face.

 

“Good cause I wasn’t taking no for an answer,” he said with a chuckle.

 

“Oh really?” I asked as I laughed.  Justin reached over and ran a hand down the side of my face.  It sent a small chill down my spine.

 

“Really,” Justin said as he leaned in closer to me.  I closed my eyes as I waited for Justin’s lips to meet mine.  The kiss didn’t last long, just a simple sweet kiss.  I had to fight the urge to throw my arms around Justin and basically maul him to death.  I had to take all of this slowly.  I had to try my hardest not to fall in love with him cause that would make things a whole lot worse if everything backfired.

 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: rehab celebrity fame