=Prologue=The Beginning=

Flashes of light surround her as she twisted and turned for the people.  She smiled and flipped her hair.  People yelled her name.  They wanted to talk to her; they wanted to touch her; they wanted to be her.  She was used to all the attention.  She had been for years.  She flashed her trademark smile one last time and waved to the crowd.  She walked down the red carpet and in the door.  Once she was in it was much calmer.  She told her bodyguard she had to use the restroom.  He nodded as she walked away.  She walked toward the bathroom.  The lights in the bathroom were dim.  She stepped over toward the sink and pulled out a small container from her purse.  She opened the container and looked at the white powder.  She smiled.  She lined two lines of it on a small mirror she carried with her.  She sniffed the white powder.

 

She shook her head when she had finished.  She looked up in the mirror.  Her red hair was hanging in her face.  She pushed it out of the way.  Her blue eyes were intense.  She wiped her nose with the back her hand and turned on the water.  She ran her hands under the warm water.  After she finished washing her hands she put her stuff back in her bag.  She flung her purse over her shoulder and walked out the door of the restroom.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: rehab celebrity fame