After resolving the throw down between Chris and Justin over a deleted video game top-score, all I want to do is crawl back into my bed and pretend this whole day never happened.  What a complete disaster.  The guys are getting ready for their performance this evening, so I am seriously contemplating curling up with some Nyquil and hoping tomorrow gives me less of a headache.  The guys have headed off to get ready for their show, so I have decided to try to steal a few more hours of sleep in their absence.  I have finally settled comfortably into the bunk when I feel a stirring.  The curtain slowly slides open and I know it’s him. 

“Sadie?” he whispers.

I shift slightly, “JC?”

“Are you okay?” he asks, his eyes looking me over with concern.

“Don’t you need to get ready for the show?” I yawn as I stretch my arms out.

He clears his throat nervously, “I need to make you feel better.”

I sigh, “I think I just need more sleep and some herbal tea.”

“No,” he touches my arm and I feel my heart pounding in my chest again.  He runs his tongue over his lips and then lifts me by the back of my head so that I am sitting up, nose to nose with him.  “I need you trust me, Sadie.”  He swallows nervously once more. 

I am losing my voice now, but I manage a faint whisper.  “I trust you.”

He presses his lips to mine once more and I close my eyes.  I feel his lips moves from mine down to my jaw line.  He takes my hand and interlaces his fingers with my own as I feel his lips on my neck.  A sudden painful pressure surges through me, but I feel limp and unable to open my eyes.  I feel him steady me back down on to my pillow and I drift back into a deep sleep. 

**

Against my better judgment, I am still on the other bus tonight.  The dangerous bus.  We are driving overnight and then arriving at the next tour stop tomorrow afternoon.  I napped for who knows how much longer and woke up completely healthy.  All of the flu-like symptoms I had before are gone and Lance insists my mystery bruise is fully gone.  I am getting to the bottom of this, as I fear I am actually losing my mind and need reassurance that the events that have transpired are not completely from my imagination.  JC is currently in the shower while Justin and Chris are playing video games.  Chris swears and throws his controller down, announcing he is going to put a movie on.  Justin does a little victory dance as he heads to the kitchenette.  He sighs heavily as he stares into what is an almost empty mini fridge.  “Sadie, not even some gatorade?  You’re losing your touch.”

 I would have been all over stocking it for them hours ago had I gotten my act together and felt well enough. 

“Seriously, J?  She was sick in bed all day,” Chris rolls his eyes, flinging a pillow across the bus at him. 

Justin flings it back and then takes one of JC’s bottles out.  After popping the cap and taking a swig of it, a look of disgust washes over his face.  He leans over the sink as he spits it out, making a gagging noise.  “What is this shit?  Some acai berry tomato juice crap?”

“I think it’s an energy drink or something,” Chris says, returning his attention back the movie. 

I hadn’t really thought about it before, but it was a little strange that JC bought his own juice.  I was, along with many other monotonous tasks, responsible for stocking the fridges and picking up all of their snacks.  It was just one less thing for them to worry about with their schedules.  While he was certainly the least demanding of the five of them, there would really be no reason for him to go out and take that responsibility upon himself.   I reached over and took the bottle from the counter, looking over it curiously.  It was essentially an unlabeled water bottle with red liquid inside.  I popped the top and squeezed out a tiny drop onto my pointer finger.  I brought it to my lips and winced at the taste.  My tongue burned with the awful metallic flavor that was salty and bitter.  I stood up and quickly downed a glass of water to cleanse my palate.  A horrible nausea moved through me as I realized what that awful liquid may very well be. 

It might be blood. 

**


Incomplete
Whit1210 is the author of 10 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked He Ate My Heart also liked 30 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Monster Series. The previous story in the series is Monster.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex vampire love tourj assistant celebrityj roughsex hotelj jealous threeway drunksex angrysex lyrics brotherlylove celebritysync originalcharacter