Another yawn escapes me as I continue my walkthrough of their suite.  It is later than usual and I just want to finish this and curl up in my own bed.  What I would give for seven boyband-free uninterrupted hours of slumber.  I had fantasized about ignoring this responsibility for the night and simply slipping into bed and turning off my cell phone.  The thought of being interrupted in the middle of the night because of the wrong cotton thread-count sheets on the bed or the lack of assortment of cereals available through room service was enough to rouse me up and change my mind.

The click of the hotel room door catches my attention as the missing one rejoins the group.  He slips in, unnoticed by the others, still wearing his sunglasses.  I can feel my cheeks redden as he passes by me to head towards his room.  Lately he seems to be falling into these moods where he disappears and acts aloof from everyone else and tonight is clearly no exception.  I shake my head as I head over to Justin’s room to ensure that the air conditioning is set to his liking. 

JC’s door opens again and he emerges in nothing but sweat pants as he makes a beeline for the kitchenette.  My eyes are glued to him, against my better judgment, as I watch his every move.  He pads over to the fridge to retrieve a bottle of juice and heads back towards his room.  He smiles softly as his eyes meet mine.  I can feel myself freezing in place in response, my cheeks reddening further.  He passes by me and opens his door, leaving it open as he heads over to the mini fridge to put his drink away.  He looks back over at me, clearly noting that my gaze has not left him. 

“Sadie,” he whispers. 

I nervously move towards the open door to his room, lingering in the doorway. 

“Sadie,” he motions for me to come towards him.  I stay where I am due to a mix of embarrassment and disbelief.  He smiles at my shyness as he stands in front of me, reaching an arm out to shut the door behind me.  I let out a heavy breath as I feel my pulse racing in anticipation. 

He looks away from me for a moment, clearly debating his next move.  He seems to have rethought whatever was about to happen and I turn away, wrapping my hand around the door handle.  Suddenly, he grips my wrist and slams the door shut behind me.  I turn to face him and his uncharacteristic forcefulness.  His eyes are burning into me now, darkening with lust.  I feel his hands grip my shoulders as he shoves me against the door, forcefully pushing his lips against mine.  I have never seen him like this, let alone with his energies directed at me.  I let out a moan and he grins in response as he pulls me after him, moving towards his bed. 

I kick my shoes off as I fall down on to the bed.  He hovers over me, tearing at my clothes.  I close my eyes for a moment, taking it all in.  I have lusted for him for years now, resigning myself to lusting for him from a far.  And now, here I am, letting him have his way with me.  I can barely contain myself as he pulls his sweatpants off.  He reaches out for my neck, pulling me towards him.  As his hand tightens its grip I can feel myself breathing harder and my heart beating louder and faster.  His hands unhook my bra and run over my bare breasts and I feel my mind completely letting go as I close my eyes.  I feel his mouth on my neck and I let out another moan. 

Suddenly, I feel a wave of heat consuming my body and a cold sweat on my forehead.  I open my eyes but dizziness takes over and I can barely focus my eyes.  I open my mouth to yell, but I cannot catch my breath.  A sharp jarring pain hits me on the side of my neck like a ton of bricks and I lose my voice completely as tears run down my face in response. 

My hands thrash around the bed, trying to find his touch for reassurance as my eyes close unwillingly.  I am terrified, but I also feel my heartbeat slowing as I slip further into this fog.  My arms and legs fall limp as I feel his grip, pulling on me across the bed.  My mind is racing, but my body has slowed to a stop as my eyes remain closed.  He pulls me to the end of the bed and then carries me in his arms.  I feel him placing me down and then leaving me, but I am powerless to call out to him.  He quickly returns and I hear him turn the shower water on, as his touch and the water both hit me at once.  I shake my head as I come to, opening my eyes and refocusing.  I take a heavy breath as I gasp for air.  He is leaning over me, his finger trailing over my forehead.  My clothes are in a heap on the bathtub floor.  He ensures I am rinsed off and then pulls me out of the shower.  I move to reach for a towel, but fall back as I lose my balance.  He grabs for my arm and towels me down himself.  As his hands move down my body, my eyes widen and I find my mind racing again.  He seems to sense the burst of energy in me as he drops the towel, his eyes trailing across my chest.  He pulls me towards him and I wrap my arms around his waist in response.  He pulls us back towards the bed and I find heat running through my body again.  I sit down on the edge of the bed, spreading my legs apart as he stands above me.  He leans in and runs his eyes up and down, softening his gaze as he focuses on my neck. 

He moves away, heading towards the closet as I sit in confusion.  He returns to the bed with a long piece of rope as I break from my trance, a wash of fear settling over me. 

“Sadie, I need you to listen to me,” he says, tightly.  I nod silently.  He moves around the side of the bed and sits down by the headboard.  “I need you to take this rope and tie me down.”  I raise my eyebrow at him, but from the look he gives me I nod once again and walk towards him.  I take the rope from his hands as he settles down on the bed.  I should be freaking out and running out of this hotel room, but I cannot seem to control my body or my thoughts.  All I know is that I trust him and I will do whatever he asks of me without questioning him.  

I grip his wrist as I tightly bound the rope around it and the headboard.  He yanks on it to test it and seems to feel satisfied with my work.  He settles down on the bed with more ease.  I lie down beside him as I feel him trying to move away from me. 

“No, Sadie.  You should leave,” he says.  I shake my head as I feel the exhaustion of the evening’s events.  “Sadie, I told you to get out,” he groans.  I feel his voice fading in the background as I close my eyes. 

**

He pulls his hand away from mine and I immediately lose sight of the flashback of the past evening.  My instincts are telling me to kick him out of my bunk and to turn in my resignation letter immediately.  Honestly, I do not know what is wrong with me, but I just lost all sense of sensibility when he is around. 

He looks hesitant as he is about to say something when we are interrupted by Joey’s voice booming into the bus.  “Saaadie!  There is a crisis on the other bus – a fistfight.  Come quick!”

I slip out of the bunk, meeting JC’s gaze for one last time before darting off the bus and running away from him once again.  There is something very strange going on and I am still miles away from any sort of an explanation. 

What exactly is wrong with him?

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair missionary oral girlontop bathroomsex vampire love tourj assistant celebrityj roughsex hotelj jealous threeway drunksex angrysex lyrics brotherlylove celebritysync originalcharacter